Erica Jordan Weddings

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Erica Jordan Weddings is a professional event planning and coordination company based in Kansas City, Missouri while traveling across the Midwest to produce weddings. Erica Jordan Gensky is a vibrant individual who has a keen eye for detail and is inspired by piecing together dreamy events. This expert and her team commit themselves to bring the fairytale wedding day visions of their couples to life. Erica is all about providing a stress-free experience while matching and exceeding all expectations.

Erica Jordan Weddings prides itself on its attention to detail, communication, and most importantly working with clients on a completely personal level. These experts understand that all couples require different levels of assistance and support. In light of this, Erica Jordan Weddings offers both full-service and coordination packages. Each collection features a comprehensive set of services that are geared towards putting together an unforgettable, and ultimately successful wedding.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Daniel A. Married on 08/21/2022

Outstanding!

We hired Erica for our wedding and she was kind, professional, and approachable from our very first consultation. She gave us confidence that our wedding planning was in great hands every step of the way. She worked and communicated with all of our vendors & venues to coordinate everything down to the last detail.

On the day of the wedding everything ran so smoothly we were on schedule all day long. We were able to enjoy the day with no concerns at all! Looking back we have no idea how we would have done everything she did and still have been able to enjoy the day. We highly recommend hiring Erica for your big day! We are so happy we did!
    Lisa G. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing Wedding planner

Erica is so amazing!! She was patient with me when I was hesitant to make certain moves and then was speedy when the time was right! She took care of everything and I didn’t even have to worry about timelines or vendors the day of! She handled everything!

Erica Jordan Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! We loved every second of planning with you, and had a blast on wedding day!
    Taylor Married on 08/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could you find better?? Absolutely not

For just starting out you would think that Erica had been planning weeding for years. She keep us informed every step of the way and really went out of he way to make sure that we had everything we needed. She did an amazing job being able to adapt the plans due to Covid. The eagerness that she had as we got closer to the big day just got my wife (still weird saying that) and I more excited, she truly wanted to see us enjoy our day and make it the day that we both had hoped it would be. Erica Jordan Weddings was completely worth it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Erica Jordan Gensky
Erica Jordan Gensky
Owner

Hey there, I’m Erica Jordan! I founded Erica Jordan Weddings after I found passion in the details. The nitty-gritty organization that makes most people cringe is exactly what I love about this business! To me, wedding planning is like a puzzle; every one is different than the last, and it takes intense attention to detail to pull all the little pieces together seamlessly. It’s never an easy task, but I’m always excited for the challenge!

In addition to a Bachelor’s of Journalism, I proudly hold a certification in wedding planning from the New York Institute of Art and Design, which is certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants, the world’s largest professional wedding planning organization.

When I’m not orchestrating your storybook wedding, I’m usually spending time with my husband, Zach, and Grey Gatsby, our cat who thinks he’s a dog. I find my own fairytale in the little things: evening walks, early-morning coffee (and lots of it!), new candles and, of course, white zinfandel.

Kansas City, Missouri Kansas City, MO, 64137
Location of (Erica Jordan Weddings)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding