Events to a T

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Events to a T is a Milwaukee-based event planning company. Known for our creative designs, exquisite attention to detail and fun personalities, we are able to take your vision to the next level. Tiara and her amazing team strive to provide a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests. We invite you to meet with us to ensure your event is to a T.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Naomi
    Naomi T. Married on 10/15/2022

Oct 2022 Wedding w/ Andrea

We cannot express enough our gratitude to Andrea and the ETAT team. It would be an understatement to say that she is professional, organized, and highly skilled at her work. Not only did Andrea deliver the wedding of our dreams — she did so in the most sensible manner, specifically catered to our wants and needs. We were able to have the most worry free wedding day and celebrate how we wanted. Every detail was taken care of— every want we had during the day or prior was accommodated— and every suggestion she offered (that we never would’ve thought of if it weren’t for her) made it that much better.

The Tenutas ♥️
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Wedding Planning Experience w/ Haley!

We are so grateful that we hired Events to a T to help coordinated our wedding day. And that we were able to work with Haley! We started working with her 3 months out from our wedding date and she immediately put our minds at ease. She coordinated our timeline, provided great check lists, recommendations and forms to keep us organized, worked with our vendors as the point of contact, and helped solve any issue that arose on our wedding day, including a late night food delivery cancellation and replacing an instant camera that broke! She was truly so helpful and professional, keeping our day on schedule so we could enjoy every moment. I don't know what we would have done without Haley! She was the glue that let our day be perfect and we can't say thank you enough. We would highly recommend Events to a T!
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 09/03/2022

Events to a T: Our wedding guardian angel

Andrea Gonzales-Evans and the entire Events to a T team made our wedding dreams come true. If you're sitting there wondering "Is a wedding planner really worth it?," "Is this the right planner for me?," or "Can I really trust them?," the answer is unequivocally yes, yes and yes.

I was really overwhelmed with the idea of planning a wedding and didn't know where to start. I was also the type of bride that's that fun combination of picky, Type A, yet indecisive and constantly second-guessing my decisions. Andrea and Events to a T made the planning process feel so much more manageable and never steered me wrong.

Every time we had to choose a key vendor (think photographer, florist, caterer, etc.) Andrea provided a spreadsheet of price and style differences among a curated selection of vendors to arm me with the information I needed to feel confident making a decision. She was also there to talk me off a ledge a few times when I wondered if I chose the wrong thing with grace, patience, and empathy.

She was also really collaborative in helping me design my wedding. I wanted to be involved in the design process, but didn't know how to articulate what I wanted. Andrea was a critical creative partner who helped me hone and describe what I actually wanted, and also made the ultimate vision way better than I could have ever done on my own.

Then the week of our wedding, we had multiple crazy last-minute emergencies that Andrea just handled, shielding us from the stress completely. For example, our photographer was in a car accident the day before our wedding and could no longer come, and Andrea stayed up all night sourcing us another photographer that did amazing work (we're seriously so happy with our photos, and there's no way we could have handled this without Andrea's tenacity and dedication to making our day incredible).

Our wedding day was perfect. Our guests literally told us "this is the most beautiful wedding we've ever seen," and it's all because of Andrea and Events to a T. But it wasn't just beautiful, the logistics were amazing. Everything ran smoothly, the food was great, and I never felt stressed because I knew Events to a T was just handling everything.

If you're on the fence, hire Events to a T. You won't regret it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Milwaukee, WI, 53211
Location of (Events to a T)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding