Events to a T Reviews

104 Reviews for Events to a T

• I

Ivana Karabegovic · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Highly Recommended!

We loved working with Events to a T for our wedding. Our coordinator was Emily and she was one of the best investments we made. Planning a wedding can be a stressful time and we had the added stress of having to re-schedule our April 2020 wedding due to COVID-19. I was worried about how the day was going to go especially due to the pandemic but Emily made sure that the wedding day went as smooth as possible. Prior to the wedding, we met with Emily several times to go over details. When we had to re-schedule our wedding, Emily took charge and coordinated everything with everyone while keeping us in the loop. We were able to keep all of our vendors for the new date! I had no worries the week before my wedding because I know Emily was taking care of communicating with all the vendors and coordinating everything. This was extremely helpful and took so much stress away from me. I felt confident that the day was going to go smoothly all thanks to Emily!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Holly

Holly Ann · Married on 09/12/2020

Our 12.21.19 Wedding

We LOVED LOVED LOVED working with the ladies from Events to a T. We were blessed to have worked with Andrea and Molly. Andrea was our day of coordinator but she did so much more than just helping us on the day of. We met with her a few times prior to the wedding and were able to go through our wedding and make sure it was everything we wanted. There was never a moment we felt stressed or overwhelmed because Andrea and Molly had everything covered! They made planning a wedding soooo easy and truly allowed us to have a care free day! Words cannot express how thankful we are for there help, not only on our actual wedding day but throughout our whole planning process. I am sad our wedding is over because we won't see them again or work with them again, but Andrea and Molly are truly two beautiful souls who will do anything to make your wedding day a day of your dreams. We are so grateful to them for everything they did for us!!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Laney

Laney Handel · Married on 08/15/2020

Our best wedding planning decision!

Events to a T was an amazing addition to our wedding day. When we had originally planned our day we did not anticipate utilizing a day-of coordinator. Due to COVID-19 our plans changed drastically, which lead us to working with Andrea... and we wish we found her from the start! Andrea is incredible at what she does and helped our day run better than we could have asked for. Andrea took time before the wedding to get to know us as a couple and supplied us with so many helpful documents that allowed us to stay organized and prepared for all our vendor meetings (we received so many compliments on our organization!). If you think that you don't need a planner/day-of coordinator like myself, think again. We truly had the most relaxed, carefree, and enjoyable day thanks to Andrea and her amazing assistant Molly.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Marissa Caspary · Married on 07/24/2020

Wedding Planner

Emily with Events to a T was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. We were a COVID wedding unfortunately, but Emily helped us work through many plan B options. While we didn’t get our original wedding day, we got the most amazing plan B day. Emily helped everything go so smoothly & it ended up being the most perfect day ever. My fiancé & I really appreciated how she was always able to talk us through this uncharted water of planning a wedding during a pandemic. I’m so grateful I got to work with Emily & Events to a T! Nothing but good things to say :)

Sent on 07/27/2020

Morgan Mccormick · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly recommend - you need events to a t!

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Events to a T for your next event - especially if you're planning a wedding. They're EXPERTS and have truly thought of everything. My husband wasn't sure about hiring an Event Planner/Coordinator. After our first call, he immediately came around and saw the value of their team's extensive experience, knowledge, resources, and creativity. After the wedding, he specifically commented on how AWESOME it was to have Andrea there, taking care of everything, making it easy for us, ensuring everything ran smoothly. I initially looked at numerous options to cut costs during the planning process. However, I DO NOT RECOMMEND CUTTING THIS COST. You have no idea how many things you HAVEN'T thought of OR WON'T THINK OF that Events to a T will cover. They make it so easy!!! Drea is amazing, and if you're looking for a more specific recommendation, you won't be sorry if you request Andrea Gonzales by name! She is super organized, detail-oriented (perfectionist in a great way!), and sweet. Events to a T feels more like a close friend than a wedding vendor, and they'll do everything they can to make your dreams come true.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Maggie Bradley · Married on 05/29/2020

All the support a bride could need

The Events to a T team is spectacular, especially my planner, Emily. They made wedding planning easy! Allowing customization in their packaging, I got the right experience for my needs. They also really know the local vendors and how to make your day special. Being a Bride during a pandemic, we had to make some pretty difficult decisions in terms of re-planning last minute. However, my planner was there to make sure everything was taken care of and helped me not miss beat. Great experience, definitely worth it!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 09/07/2019

SO professional, kind and wedding experts!

Getting married in MKE or Chicago?
    Look no further than Events to a T. I cannot recommend this group of professional, patient and amazing women more!
    I worked with Tiara and Andrea on my wedding day and have never felt more stress-free and content on such a busy day. They were on top of every detail (big and small), were incredibly patience and worked SO well with all of the vendors we had hired. I fully trusted them to run the show and get everything handled for us...which they did and then some.
    Tiara knew the venue we got married at like the back of her hand (she's an expert at many MKE spaces), so we could leverage her recommendations during all the planning and the day of the wedding. She kept everyone on schedule, while being SO likable and was prepared for everything.
    This team is incredible.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • O

Oren Sasson · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Planners in MKE

We started out wedding planning unsure if we needed a planner/month of coordinator. After meeting with Tiara, we were hooked on hiring ETAT. Andrea became our wedding planner, and she was INCREDIBLE. We used her for help with design and month of coordination. Andrea is so kind, really tries to understand what you want your day to be like, and executes everything with grace. It was so amazing to have her be part of our special day. We were shocked how smoothly everything ran the day of and we couldn't have done it without her. Whether you want full or month-of wedding planning, we cannot recommend ETAT enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mary Gabe · Married on 08/31/2019

Best decision!

Emily at Events to a T was amazing to work with. All of her suggestions, guidance, and reassurances over the past year were so appreciated! She made us feel comfortable with every decision. We’re incredibly happy with how everything went on our wedding day, and we’ve heard the same from our family and friends. Someone actually told us it was the smoothest wedding they’ve ever attended!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 08/10/2019

Hire Tiara right now!!

I honestly was unsure whether I wanted/needed a wedding planner very early on, but now I don't know what I would've done without Tiara! Tiara helped me book amazing vendors, create a very organized timeline throughout the process, stay within our wedding vision, and took so much stress from me that I felt the whole year of wedding plan was fun with her!! I was actually bummed when I realized the planning was over with Tiara cause of how sweet, fun and genuine she is! :) Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Joy · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional wedding planners!

Emily from Events to a T was our planner and she is absolutely wonderful to work with! We were planning a wedding at the Milwaukee Art Museum while living in Florida and could not have done it without all of her help and expertise. She helped us find vendors for stationary, flowers, linens, photography, videography, bakery, officiant - and everyone she recommended was fantastic. She was very accessible during the planning process and flexible in meeting with us while we were in town. She kept us on track with our planning timeline, we never felt behind on planning or overwhelmed. Our wedding day was perfect and everything ran smoothly - as the bride, I did not have to worry about vendors, guests, anything - Emily took care of it all! I would highly recommend Emily and Events to a T for anyone planning a wedding in the Milwaukee/Chicago area!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Ann Birkinbine · Married on 08/09/2019

So Helpful!

We are so happy we decided to hire Molly with Events to a T for our Day of Coordination. Molly (and Tiara!) made sure our day went off without a hitch. Their organization and calm demeanor were exactly what we needed to get us through all of the moving parts of our planning process, rehearsal day and wedding day. We highly recommend Events to a T! Thank you Molly and Tiara!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/02/2019

ETAT is a must have for your wedding!

The morning after our wedding my husband (!! still excited saying that word!!) said, "Having Molly apart of our wedding was the best decision of our lives." And he couldn't be more right! Looking back at the day, we could not have imagined what it would've been like without ETAT. Molly was so organized and one step ahead on every minute. She kept our day stress free and we didn't have to worry about a thing. There were so many details and moments I didn't even consider and I thought I was someone who thought of everything! I will be honest and say I was one of those brides who thought I didn't need a wedding planner/coordinator. As the date started approaching I was overwhelmed with all of the logistics, timeline, coordination, etc and started reaching out for a coordinator despite friends & family offering to help with those details (I appreciated their offers but that is something you should definitely leave to a pro!!). It was instantly obvious that ETAT was the best choice after receiving a quick reply from Tiara and having a very detailed call with her. We were lucky to have both Molly & Tiara there on our day and can confidently say our day was better because of them and we wouldn't have had the day we had without them. I am so thankful that I realized the importance of having a coordinator/planner for our wedding day and will be encouraging all other brides that this is a MUST HAVE on your day and ETAT is the BEST choice!!! We cannot thank them enough! I will talk about how great they are forever. Also, I miss Molly already :(

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kailas · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding Planners in Milwaukee

How do I fit everything Emily did for us over the last year and a half into a paragraph? I can't thank her and Events to a T enough for everything she and they did. Emily went above and beyond planning our wedding. We had a vague idea and feel that we wanted, and Emily took it and ran with it making a concept that we adored. Her suggestions for vendors were incredibly helpful since everything about the wedding world was so new. She proposed creative ideas and solutions, both big and small, that I didn't think were possible. She always included us in any decision. She kept us updated on our budget and cc-ed us on all of our vendor emails. She joined us at meetings on our time and always made herself available via email or phone. She made us feel comfortable about the choices we made, and if we weren't, she would go with us to a second meeting to make sure we were! Always patient and kind. I felt completely at ease and catered to on the day of the wedding because Emily and Molly had everything covered whether that was setting everything up, wrangling guests (and groomsmen), following the timeline, or monitoring the weather (it thunderstormed right before our ceremony when we were trying to get in the church, so she told us to wait on the bus until the storm passed, which made the ceremony start late - but hey - bride and groom are top priority!). Emily invited us to view our dinner reception space before anyone else had entered, which was quite special seeing our vision come to life. It was stunning. You are ALWAYS the priority and you feel that in every decision that she makes from start to finish. I am so thankful to have had her and Events to a T plan our wedding (I wish we could do it all over again). And if you're like me, you will also gain a great friend by the end of it.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Clare

Fitz · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect Day of Coordination and beyond!

Molly was a rock star! I cannot recommend Events to a T enough. We had an 8 month engagement and during that time also moved across country. Molly was super flexible with meeting up because we had very limited time in Milwaukee leading up to the wedding. From the get go Molly started reviewing my contracts and giving advice on timing for the day. I tend to be overly ambitious so it was nice to have her expertise in helping set expectations. It was great to have her as the point person for all of the vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything leading up to the wedding. We were lucky enough to have both Molly and Tiara on the actual day. They helped coordinate everyone at the church and set up all of our personal touches at the reception. They did a fabulous job bringing all of the final details together and I was thrilled with how our reception ended up looking. They are so organized and fun to work with. Definitely the best money we spent on the wedding. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Cirignani · Married on 07/06/2019

Making dreams come true

Emily and Events to a T could not have made our special day any more perfect. They made wedding planning very fun and stress free. The team is extremely friendly and professional. Their online organizational system is like none other and made keeping track of everything easy. They really allow you to enjoy your engagement period and soak in all the fun of wedding planning.

On the day of there was no doubt in my mind about giving Emily the title of “executive decision maker”. Emily and her team that day were beyond on top of things, and made the night run smoothly. They made sure my husband and I were comfortable, and enjoying the night.

Emily is very knowable and resourceful within the wedding industry. She is an outstanding wedding planner and very personable. Emily was always available to answer questions and truly helped to make my vision come true. I would highly recommend Emily and Events to a T.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Katherina

Katherina A Kunz · Married on 06/14/2019

The best planners!

Emily and Molly were by far, the easiest to work with. They made my dream wedding come true while letting me feel stress free the day of the wedding. I didn't really have a set idea in mind in terms of decorating so I told them to do whatever would look amazing and they truly outdid themselves. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how all the decor looked so perfect. They also helped ensure everything was on schedule and running smoothly. I didn't hear of one single issue. There isn't one single thing I didn't love about these ladies. I would recommend Events To A T to anyone needing even just a day of coordinator. I feel like I walked away making two new friends.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Jill

Jill Ausloos · Married on 06/08/2019

Best money we spent on the wedding1

Midway through the wedding planning process we realized we were behind and had little time to get things done. We decided to hire Events to a T and worked with Andrea. I cannot say enough about her or the team. Andrea got right to work meeting with us to see our vision, creating a plan and getting things moving. She was professional and a delight to work with. She saved our sanity! In the end the wedding was fabulous and everyone said it was the best wedding they attended. I would highly recommend Andrea and Events to a T and would use them again without hesitation to plan another event. Again, money well spent!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jenna Ausloos · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

I don’t think there are enough words to describe how amazing Andrea is! From our first meeting alone, she captured the vision we had for our wedding perfectly and I can honestly say I don’t think our wedding would have come together as perfectly as it did without Andrea. She took all of the stress associated with wedding planning away, not only from us, but our parents as well. She was always available when we needed something or wanted to get her opinion and had such creative ideas that we incorporated into our day. From the planning, to the wedding day, Andrea (and her assistant, Molly) went above and beyond, ensuring every little detail was taken care of. The morning of the wedding I felt at ease and was able to enjoy spending time getting ready with my bridesmaids because I knew Andrea and Molly had everything under control. When it came time for our room reveal, my husband and I were blown away. It was truly breathtaking and more than we ever could have imagined, all thanks to Andrea and Molly. There are not enough words to express our appreciation and gratitude for all they did to make our day absolutely perfect. Working with Andrea was the BEST decision my husband and I could have ever made for our wedding! We definitely miss her and would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Tony Lopez · Married on 03/02/2019

Events to a T Saved Our Destination Wedding

At first my wife and I thought we could plan our destination wedding ourselves. We quickly were in over our heads. My wife was instantly relieved following our first meeting with Tiara. After Tiara took the event into her own hands everything else opened up to not only enjoying our wedding day, but the planning process that lead up to our special day. For the actual event, everything was impeccable. Tiara helped set up, organize the vendors, give us onsite opinions, and who knows what else she did while we enjoyed our dream beach wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Magic in a planner

Tiara with Events to a T was the absolute BEST thing I spent money on when it came to my December 2018 wedding. I met with Tiara and two other planning companies and right from the start I knew Tiara was different and I had to hire her. She was extremely detailed, knowledgeable, and friendly during that first meeting and she continued to exceed my expectations from that point forward.
    I had so many ideas in my head of what I wanted my wedding to be, but I had no idea how to execute them and pull them all together. After telling Tiara bits and pieces of what I wanted, not even 24 hours later she sent me a power point detailing everything she envisioned from what I told her, and she somehow literally took ideas out of my head (some of which I hadn't even shared with her yet) and put them on paper. Not only did they look good on paper, she brought them to life so beautifully. My wedding was magic because of her. I never had to stress, or ask myself what I had to do next because she was always one step ahead. I can't tell you how many times I told my fiancé and mom during the planning process "Thank God I have Tiara" and I 100% meant it. My fiancé even sprung on me at our rehearsal dinner that he really wanted a small cigar bar at our wedding. When I told Tiara she didn't even flinch, just said "that's why you have me!" and found a way to make it happen not 48 hours before our wedding.
    The day and night of our wedding, Tiara and her assistant planner Devin were nothing short of perfection. They were there every step of the way, not intrusive, but always exactly where we needed them. Tiara was the last person I saw before I walked down the aisle, giving my dress a last minute fluff and making sure my hair looked perfect. I looked across the room at Devin right before walking down the aisle as well, and as tears filled my eyes with excitement and nerves, she make eye contact with me and told me to breathe. Something that seems so minor that made all the difference to me in that moment.
    After our ceremony and seeing our reception for the first time, it was something out of a fairytale because of Tiara. She stayed until the very end of the night, helped break down the room so that we didn't have to. She even hand delivered all of our wedding cards and gifts to our hotel room while we were out enjoying our guests. Not one single detail was left unturned. I could honestly go on and on (and on) but all I can say is hiring Tiara or any of the Events to a T planners is a must for any bride or groom. You won't be disappointed and Tiara is now a friend for life! I was actually sad when it was all over because I enjoyed spending so much time with her! Do yourself a favor and hire this incredibly talented team!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jim Koshick · Married on 09/29/2018

Skeptical father of the bride now grateful client

As the Father of the Bride, I was unsure of the whole idea of a wedding planner because in my day we planned our own weddings. I couldn't have been more wrong. Tiara was outstanding. While my engaged couple provided their vision, Tiara made it happen. She provided invaluable input and direction without taking away from my daughters bridal experience. From initial consultation, to venue selection, through the entire wedding ceremony and reception, Tiara had covered every detail then handled all the responsibilities and minutia of hosting, thus allowing our families more free time to fully enjoy this once in a lifetime celebration. I recommend Tiara without hesitation. My daughter was married on 09-29-2018 and we are still enjoying the memories today. FIVE THUMBS UP!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Lyndsey · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I used Events to a T to help us plan our wedding. We live in Texas and held our wedding in Wisconsin so we wanted a little help working out some of the details of our special day. Events to a T did not disappoint. We had Emily as our planner and she was amazing. She helped make the planning process stress free and fun! Our wedding day was perfect. Everything ran so smoothly and we were able to truly enjoy our weekend. It was important for us to be able to spend time with our family and friends and Emily made sure that we were able to do that. We did not have to worry about anything all weekend. Our wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend Events to a T.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Emily was an absolute essential part of our wedding day! She handled all my wedding stress with ease and kept the day moving so smoothly. Everything from contacting vendors to setting up our venue space, she had it covered. She even had some of our center piece flowers relocated at the end of the night to decorate our hotel room! I would highly recommend using Events to a T for any function.

Sent on 09/11/2018

KC · Married on 08/04/2018

This is the easiest review I (and you will write too because you need to hire these ladies) will ever write. Andrea (and the rest of Events to a T) were just so awesome. I know the process seems like you have it under control, but just one meeting with these ladies and you are hooked. They think of everything and never make you feel like what you are asking for is crazy. I feel like a pretty organized person, but it was just so nice to not have to worry about things on the day of our wedding. Everything went so smooth, and I would like to think that is because of all of the work Andrea and Molly did to make it go that way. I honestly couldn't imagine getting married without these ladies- they are complete wedding wizards and it is the best money that you will spend on your day. Find room in your budget- no one cares about flowers really, so why not pay something for your sanity? Trust me, all friends and family will thank you when you aren't a complete mess the week of your wedding! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Ladies of Events to a T! I literally can't say it enough!

Sent on 08/07/2018