Events by SB

7 Scoralick Lane, Valhalla, NY 10595 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Events by SB

Events by SB is a passionate and hard-working wedding event planning company based out of Valhalla, New York. With a clientele that is often offbeat and different, the planning services of Events by SB usually help to create not-so-traditional weddings that bring out the best in their clients' personalities, and the party animal in everyone else. They will take the difficulty of event planning off your shoulders, but never out of your hands. Whatever unique vision you have for your special day, Events by SB will help you to execute it so you have a completely memorable day for you, your friends and your family.

Events by SB offers specific wedding event planning packages that can accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. All wedding packages reflect the most sought after planning services, and they can be customized for all wedding couples. Services offered include:

• Event planning

Events by SB 3
Events by SB 4

Leslie · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Highly highly highly recommend

We started planning our wedding 2 months after getting engaged, and wanted anything but traditional, but the vendors we met with didn't seem to want to sway from the usual. After a couple disappointing meetings, we decided to reach out to EventsbySB. We had seen their booth at a bridal expo and liked that we could simply pay for a quick one hour phone consultation.

Not only did this phone call yield us the cake maker, DJ and a new bridal dress shop to visit (and eventually get my dress), but she gave us advice on what to do for our cocktail reception, even food suggestions, and provided us with the confidence to ask the questions we needed to ask so we could find the right vendors for us.

Thank you, Nicole, for giving us an hour of your time and the resources to plan the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Patricia Natoli · Married on 11/20/2018

An amazing experience with "Something Blue"

I cannot say enough about the excellent experience I had working with Something Blue. Nicole and her staff honestly left nothing....nothing for me to even think about. What a complete pleasure and I cannot wait to have the opportunity to work them again. They are truly the BEST!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Events by SB's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Patty!!! I loved working with the whole family! What a beautiful event for a beautiful soul.

Events by SB Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Live Music Pros
    Live Music Pros Wedding Bands

As far as wedding planners go, Events by SB are the real deal! As a Music Director and Musician for the past 20 years, I've worked with enough planners to know when one is on point. From the days leading up to the wedding, right up to the last song of the night, Nicole and crew made the experience as smooth as possible, a real treat to work with! From myself and the rest of us here at Live Music Pros, I want to say thank you, and we look forward to working together again soon! -Anthony

• Jackie K Styles
    Jackie K Styles Wedding Hair & Makeup

I know how important organizational skills are in planning any event. A lot of work goes into planning a wedding and there is no one better to turn to for assistance in planning than Nicole and her team. Working with her was a pleasure! Her attention to detail and positive attitude drives her to make your day run as smooth as possible. She brings a sense of calm to what can be a chaotic day. I confidently refer my clients to Nicole. I know they will love her!

• Norah Loves Makeup
    Norah Loves Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Highly recommend Nicole and her team for your event planning and execution, they are super professional, organized and easy to work with. I loved working with Something Blue Events!

• 7 Scoralick Lane Valhalla, 10595 See on map