Jackie K Styles

Tarrytown, New York View map

JackieKstyles is a hair and makeup professional in Tarrytown, New York, who will travel anywhere to work on location. Since 2002, Jackie Kalmenson, the owner, has focused on perfecting the looks of clients for special events. JackieKstyles is a licensed business that offers group services and group discounts. Allow their stylists to work their magic on you and your wedding squad through expertly applied airbrush makeup, a sleek blowout, or any of their additional creative beauty services.

JackieKstyles books consultations, and hair and makeup trial appointments. If you or someone in your circle wanted to cover a tattoo, they can do this as well. Services include:

• Special Event Hair Styling
  • Natural makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Keratin treatment
  • Textured styling
  • Haircuts
  • Hair extensions

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Elyssa
    Elyssa Married on 09/18/2020

Kind, Patient, and Talented!

Jackie’s style is classic and elegant. She listened to what I wanted and created a perfect romantic look. She is so friendly, patient, and gentle. 5 stars!
    Ashley R. Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Morning

Jackie is amazing. I met her when she did the hair and make up for my best friends wedding. When I was figuring out who would do make up for my squad the morning of my wedding, I instantly knew I was going with Jackie no questions asked. She is super easy going and flexible and was able to wrangle the 17 people we had getting ready that morning :). She seamless incorporated my mother in law and my grandmother into the lineup not knowing that they would be looking for make up that day until the morning. She and Daniela are so awesome and make getting ready fun. I was never stressed working with them.

Jackie, can't thank you enough! It was a pleasure and will definitely be recommending Jackie to anyone that is looking.

Jackie K Styles's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was so fun to get to work with you again and I would be happy to work with all of you over and over again! Best wishes to you and your new hubby!!
    Lauren Married on 08/10/2019

So happy I found her for my wedding day!

Jackie is the utmost professional and top notch make up artist. Whenever I look at wedding photos I am so grateful that I found her to do my makeup for my special day. I was told my makeup was “flawless” “stunning” and “on point” throughout the day and I completely agree. I felt beautiful. I was determined to find a makeup artist who specialized in air brush and trialed with several people. Jackie is truly a master at her craft and very talented with air brushing. My makeup and lashes never looked better.
    Not only was I in search of a makeup artist who would give me a natural yet flawless look, but it was very important to me to find someone who was an expert in wedding day timing. I have been a bridesmaid several times and have witnessed how crucial timing is the morning of a wedding. Jackie arrived early, was set up by the time I was told to arrive and had my bridesmaids and my makeup done in time for the photographers arrival. Hiring someone who guarantees they will have you ready is so important. Trusting her and her timing helped me keep calm and confident that everything was going smoothly.
    I gave my 5 bridesmaids the option of getting their makeup done. All of them opted in so Jackie brought an assistant who was also phenomenal. Everyone loved their makeup. My cousin was one of my bridesmaids and is a make up artist herself. Every time she’s paid to get her makeup done she’s always been unhappy; until now. When Jackie finished her makeup, she loved it. That’s a huge compliment. All my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful. I couldn’t have been happier with Jackie and highly recommend her. I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Events by SB Events by SB Wedding Planners

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Jackie at a recent wedding, for which she recommended my event planning/event coordination services to her bride. Jackie is incredibly talented, and her work is stunning. Not only did the bride and her entire bridal party + family (15 women!) look amazing, but Jackie worked quickly and was able to handle all kinds of requests from each of the women involved in the day. The varied styles matched everyone's personalities perfectly, and the looks worked seamlessly together. I'd love to work with Jackie again in the future!

Kimberly Standish Photography Kimberly Standish Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Jackie. Her work is meticulous and professionally crafted. Both brides and bridal party look amazing for the entire event. Jackie comes with an incredible reputation and her work has been featured on countless blogs and in magazines. I highly recommend her to all of my clients.

Beauty By Daniela Beauty By Daniela Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure to work with Jackie K Styles for numerous weddings and her work is truly stunning and beautiful! She is extremely talented and super creative and always does amazing work each and every time. The bride and the entire bridal party always turn out fabulous and she always makes the client's vision come to life. I'm blown away by her work each and every time and always refer her services to my clients because she is the best there is!

Tarrytown Tarrytown, New York, 10591
Location of (Jackie K Styles)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding