Jackie K Styles Reviews

1 User photo

Jackie K Styles 1

Rebecca Benash · Married on 06/29/2019

So talented!

Jackie is incredible. She did hairstyles for my two bridesmaids and me for my wedding and she nailed it. Not only does she have incredible skill, she is professional, easy going, and FUN! We all had a blast getting ready with Jackie before the wedding. I feel so lucky to have found Jackie and been able to book her for the wedding. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!!!

Jackie did makeup for myself and my wedding party. She arrived on time (5am) and stayed until we began pictures. She was very professional and so easy to work with. You definitely need to call her for your next event!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend, she is amazing!

What can I say about JackieKStyles?! She is the best! She did both my hair and makeup for my wedding and all I got were compliments! She listened to exactly what I wanted and brought an amazing team with her to take care of my bridal party! They were all so nice, easy going and my bridal party were all happy with their hair and makeup. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. One of the things I was stressed about the most was put at ease once she was done and the night just got better from there. You can't hide if you have bad hair and makeup and I was more than satisfied with mine on my wedding day. Thank you SO much Jackie!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Joan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jackie was our hair stylist for our daughter's wedding last weekend, and we could not have been more happy. She traveled to NJ to the hotel we were staying in, arrived early and ready to work. The bride, bridesmaids and I were thrilled with how we looked. She listened to each one and made everyone beyond happy. The best part was that ALL of our hair still looked great by the end of the night!! Easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. Thanks Jackie!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2017

We all know how nerve wracking planning a wedding can be. Jackie made me feel completely at ease! She is a true professional: on time, patient, knowledgeable, understanding, and calm. She did her magic and I was blown away. I had a trial with someone else before Jackie and I wasn't happy with the results. Jackie understood my vision and created a glam version of myself. Even my maid of honor, who despises getting her makeup done adored Jackie. My wedding day was a special day and Jackie helped take part in making it so.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2017

Jackie is truly outstanding! She is incredibly talented, professional, and just wonderful to be around. She brings an amazing energy and is such a great person to have around you- especially on your big day. My hair was perfect, and so were all of my bridesmaids'. I can't rave enough about Jackie and what an amazing job she did for my wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jackie K Styles's reply:

Thank you Jillian! I knew from the moment I met you and your mom at the trial we were going to have so much fun working together! Thank you for having me be a part of your day. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2017

Jackie is beyond amazing! My mother came across her name due to her location being close to our venue but I would use Jackie today if she was in another state! I was very unsure of what I wanted for my hair, Jackie met with me as many times as I needed and was always flexible with my schedule. I also had 10 bridesmaids plus me, my mom and 3 flower girls, Jackie said not to worry she'd have a team day of and would create a schedule for me to view a few days before the wedding which she emailed to me and it was perfect! Her team was extremely talented. Every girl looked fantastic and we were on time for photos! A big plus is that she does hair AND makeup, it helps eliminate needing to search for another vendor. Jackie is also a sweet heart, she loves what she does and wants you to be happy so you feel comfortable saying what you like and what you don't like during trials so you both partner together to create exactly what you want ! My mom who doesn't trust anyone to do her makeup loved how she looked. Another big plus, she lets you pay everything prior to the wedding including tip so you don't have to worry about anything day of! I highly recommend Jackie hands down!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jackie K Styles's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for having me and my team be a part of your wedding day! We had so much fun working with you and ALL of your girls...especially your mom!! It really was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom throughout the planning process and I'm happy that you felt so comfortable. I look forward to working with you again for future events...i'd even travel to another state for you!!

Anna · Married on 09/03/2017

Jackie did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup for my son's recent wedding. She also did an excellent job on the entire bridal party and the bride looked beautiful. Jackie is expert enough to assess and enhance individual style and beauty needs. I observed that she has a wide range of expertise and can deliver the needed results. She listened to my specific concerns and ideas and advised and guided me accordingly. I could not have been more pleased. I take reviews very seriously and I definitely recommend Jackie.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jackie K Styles's reply:

Thank you Anna! We were so happy to be a part of your sons wedding day! I am so happy that you were so pleased. And thanks to your love for makeup I have even added a few new items to my kit!!

Beth · Married on 08/19/2017

From start to finish Jackie and her team were absolutely fantastic! I did a trial with Jackie and that made me feel so confident about my choice to use her for hair and makeup for my big day. Jackie has such a positive energy and made me feel so comfortable. She even drove to my house to do the trial and it was fabulous. The day of our wedding she was nothing but helpful and even brought me two headpieces to choose from the wear in my hair. All of my girls looked GORGEOUS and we were so happy with their hair and makeup. I couldn't of had a better experience! THANK YOU JACKIE!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jackie K Styles's reply:

Thank you for all your kind words, Beth! We had so much fun working with you and your friends and family (especially with that killer view!) You all truly made our job easy. I hope your wedding day was nothing short of perfect!

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out! I wanted to look natural, not over-done, and Jackie definitely delivered. My bridesmaids were all really happy with their hair and makeup too! Thank you Jackie!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

JackieK Styles is a true gem in the Hudson Valley region. She was so responsive and collaborative with the overall design of my wedding. She provided truly inspired and expert guidance to me through the wedding preparation process and was a strong woman that made the day of my wedding flow so smoothly. Her and her colleague made every woman in my bridal party and wedding family glow with their own style yet brought their looks together to complement each other perfectly. To boot with all of this skill, her professionalism was off the chart and her demeanor melted away any pre-ceremony jitters I may have had. If you are reading this review, I hope this means you are ready to work with the best in the area!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jackie K Styles's reply:

Thank you for all of your positive feedback Stephanie! It was so fun working with you and your family. You were a stunning bride and it has been fun following all of your adventures with your new hubby! Keep climbing ;-)

Maureen · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing experience from initial contact to my trial to our wedding day! Extremely professional, considerate, fun, and amazing hair styles!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Lyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Jackie did an amazing job with my hair, and my bridesmaids' hair, on my wedding day! I have been wearing my hair short for years and grew it out just above my shoulders for my wedding. I was worried that I might not get the slightly dramatic head of curls that I really wanted for my vintage wedding, but Jackie did wonders! We discussed extensions for a while, and she ultimately just got an old school hair filler that she hid under my natural hair, which was a low-stress alternative and looked amazing.

I was particularly impressed with what Jackie did with varying amounts of direction. At my trial I brought her a Pinterest board of styles for inspiration and she translated that into something perfect for me. My mom had something in mind that she just described in person on the day of, and my matron of honor just said "do something pretty." And in all our cases, and everyone else's, she found the right thing to do to make everyone look beautiful. She asks great questions about dress necklines and headpieces and does wonders with hair.

Thank you so much Jackie for getting up at the crack of dawn to beautify my bridal party!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Angela · Married on 09/25/2016

Jackie did my hair for my wedding on 9/25/16, along with 8 bridesmaids, my mother and two flower girls. She was very easy to work with from the beginning, always answered my emails promptly and was easy to coordinate with in the days right before the wedding. For my hair I wanted a loose, tousled bun, and she did exactly what I had in mind. All my bridesmaids loved the way she did their hair as well. I thought she did a really nice job of keeping everyones hair light and romantic with small braids and curls. It was a pleasure to have Jackie to my wedding and hope to use her in the future! Would definitely recommend her!! Thank you so much, Jackie!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jackie. She made us feel comfortable and was very accessible. We are a same-sex couple so Jackie had to do hair and makeup for two brides and our bridesmaids - the entire process and morning of our wedding was seamless thanks to Jackie. She took her time with each person, never making us feel rushed, and still finished on time. We loved our look and so did our bridal party! Jackie is incredibly talented, kind, and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2016

Jackie was great! Very professional and sweet, and made sure my hair was exactly how I wanted it on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Dely · Married on 07/31/2016

Jackie is wonderful! She is very professional, down to earth, and great at what she does. Her calm and collected manner is exactly what every bride wants on her wedding day. From the hair trail up to the wedding day Jackie was timely in her responses to my needs and questions. She was accommodating and came super early to the hotel I was getting ready at due to a large bridal party (8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and 1 bouquet girl). I absolutely loved the way my up due came out on my wedding day and my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair as well. Her assistant was just as sweet and I highly recommend them as hair stylist. Jackie played a big role in setting the tone for my wedding day and I felt confident and beautiful about my hair due all day. She is experienced and I hope she continues to get many more brides because she is experienced and knows her stuff!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Erin · Married on 07/16/2016

Jackie was great! I met with her for an initial trial and loved the hair. She met with me a second time to make sure the extensions I bought were the right length and color to match my hair, I also brought the head piece I would wear the day of. She trimmed the extensions and would have colored the hair if it was necessary. Everything went off without a hitch the day of. Each of my bridesmaids had a different hairstyle in mind and she made them all look beautiful - and they all loved their hair too. Through Jackie I met Daniela who was great with makeup! I have VERY sensitive skin and my cheek flared up at the initial trial. She offered to do the face makeup a second time (when I went to see Jackie with my extensions) to see if I was sensitive to the makeup, the brush, etc. The lashes were perfect and did not move at all the day of, they were comfortable and did not lift at the corners. These two ladies made me feel so beautiful at my wedding. I would highly recommend this duo for any occasion.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/24/2016

Jackie and her team were amazing! My six bridesmaids were stunning - everyone felt and looked their best heading into the evening. Makeup could be as natural or as glam as desired. Hair could be braided, twisted, sleek, relaxed - Jackie will make your vision come to life. Could not have asked for a more attentive, kind and calming presence on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2016

I loved Jackie for my wedding. She made me look and feel like a princess that day! She is talented and very easy to work with. I ran into a problem after my first hair trial and she was able to just set another trial and truly did my hair the way I always imagined. She was early the day of the wedding to set up and make sure that things were in order for when I got there. She is amazing at what she does. The bridesmaid all looked amazing as well. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Grace · Married on 05/15/2016

I would highly recommend, Jackie. She was extremely organized, responsive, and I love what she did with my hair. She was good at listening to what I wanted, but also helpful in guiding me in the right direction. She was kind and a pleasure to work with. She was open to working with my natural curls. She was warm to my family and our bridal party.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jackie is fantastic. She did my hair for my wedding and EIGHT of my bridesmaids. She was incredibly patient with me when I booked multiple trials since I was waffling on what hairstyle I wanted. Every single one of my bridesmaids (yes, all 8) couldn't stop talking about how great she was. She came early in the morning with her assistant, and with the girls just showing last minute pictures on their phones, was able to style their hair in ways that went with the style of the wedding but also were incredibly flattering for each girl. To top it all off- 2 of my bridesmaids are brides to be, and immediately asked for her business card after the wedding.
    I have never once liked my hair styled- until I had my hair styled by Jackie. She was able to work with texture and my hair in a way that made me feel absolutely amazing and beautiful. And to top it all off, she is so great to be around. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 05/21/2016

samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

Jackie was great ! She did an awesome job on me and my bridesmaids and I was beyond happy with the end results !! She was on time, professional and did exactly what we asked of her :) I highly recommend Jackie for wedding day hair!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2016

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Jackie at a recent wedding, for which she recommended my event planning/event coordination services to her bride. Jackie is incredibly talented, and her work is stunning. Not only did the bride and her entire bridal party + family (15 women!) look amazing, but Jackie worked quickly and was able to handle all kinds of requests from each of the women involved in the day. The varied styles matched everyone's personalities perfectly, and the looks worked seamlessly together. I'd love to work with Jackie again in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jess · Married on 11/15/2015

Jackie did my hair and makeup for my wedding in November 2015 - and looking back at pictures now, they are the two things that make me absolutely ADORE the way I looked that special night. I was literally obsessed with my hair - and my makeup was exquisite. Jackie is a meticulous perfectionist whose hands weave magic before your very eyes. She is he most fun to be around, a natural, and works from her heart. Her confidence in her skills makes everyone around her comfortable. She was patient with me as I worked through my (many) ideas of how I wanted to look on my special day and how it turned out exceeded my expectations. Jackie is my GO TO recommendation for any bride who wants a home run look on their wedding day - for themselves, mothers, MOH and bridal party!!!

Sent on 07/30/2016