About Events by Sarah

"Each one of us has a vision of the perfect event. We will make your vision become reality and plan the event to your heart's desire."

Chic personal style, exquisite taste and flair for fun are just a few of the qualities that make each of event planner and owner Sarah Bett's events an occasion to remember. Being a native Houstonian, Sarah’s southern hospitality is the perfect complement to her vast knowledge of the industry and ability to plan unforgettable parties.

Sarah works to ensure that every client receives her attention to detail, years of experience and creativity to create a one-of-a-kind event.

Sarah takes the time to really get to know each and every one of her clients to ensure that their events are true reflections of themselves. It is always her goal that a perfect party is only reflective of her in the flawless execution and unique touches that keep people talking about “that amazing night” for months to come!

Contact us today! 713.202.1295 or info@eventsbysarah.org

0941geniejordan0245
c3dfd1a1fc1e8d59 d serendipity 163

11 Reviews for Events by Sarah

Pinky · Married on 03/03/2018

Best investment i made for this wedding. She was far above what I expected and so easy to work with. And she made it so fun for all of us. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Cara · Married on 03/12/2016

My wedding was an absolute dream come true, and I know that I have Sarah to thank for it. She’s knowledgeable, professional, friendly, kind and FUN! She was always accessible to ease my nerves about anything big or small (thanks for talking me out of those twinkle lights!). She didn’t push anything that I didn’t want, but also wasn’t shy to offer her opinion (which is something I asked her to do, often!). In the end, the entire wedding day was a dream come true - thank you for helping to bring my vision to life, Sarah! She went above and beyond throughout the process, and when the “big day” had finally arrived, my friends, family and guests kept commenting that I looked relaxed AND like I was having a blast at my own wedding. I owe both of those HUGE compliments to Sarah. In her capable hands, I WAS able to relax, and I DID have a blast. One of my bridesmaids has already enlisted her services for her own upcoming wedding, and I’m so stinkin’ excited to work with Sarah again in December (this time as a bridesmaid). To anyone reading this: do yourself a favor and hire Sarah. She’s worth it.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Events by Sarah FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2