580 Broadway, Suite 1008, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number

About EVENTS BY O9

Did you say "YES!"?

Then, it's time to get started on a big planning!

We can help you go on a stress-free journey from step one to the end!

Save your time and money! And make this time worthwhile!

o922
db710ee41ce6f4dd 1376339582418 o913

22 Reviews for EVENTS BY O9

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Just do it.

I contacted Emily about four months before the big wedding day. I was dating my husband long distance - I was in VA and he was in NJ, and it wouldn't be until April that I'd move to NJ and our wedding was end of May. Talk about a lot to coordinate!

Even still, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator thinking "I'll be fine." But, wisely decided to hire Emily because: our wedding invites began to swell (to about 200 or more), there were lots of moving parts (a dinner held at the church, and then a separate reception space located elsewhere) it was less than four/five months away and I was still not in-state able to coordinate with the vendors in person. Looking back, I wish I hired her earlier!

Emily brought to surface important details I would have otherwise missed or thought of too late in the process. She communicated easily, listened, was super detail oriented, organized (loved the timelines, scheduling), AND also acted as my second brain when I needed some recommendations (ie; finding a dj, makeup/hair). She gave suggestions but was not pushy. And all of the details were laid out in a digestible way. She brought structure and peace of mind. I could trust that all the details discussed would be followed through and then some.

We received so many compliments with how smooth and enjoyable our wedding was and I believe a large part had to do with the coordination and magic of Emily, Vince and Events by O9. On the wedding day, I was able to truly be present and enjoy my day with my husband without worrying about something falling through. Without her, I believe everything would've been a bit sloppy. She truly went above and beyond to make all the details right. I don't think it ever hurts to have a coordinator in your corner. If you are considering one, hire them! Thank you Emily!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Ji Young · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot say enough good things about our amazing experience with Events By O9!!!!!

Here is my story. My husband and I were long distance couple, one living in Minnesota and one living in Georgia. Therefore, we considered hiring a wedding planner for our New Jersey wedding. We met Jasmine & Young at Starbucks and our first meeting was very distracting. However, we had a great feeling about Jasmine & Young. They looked confident about their jobs, so we signed the contract at our first meeting.

Jasmine & Young are the professionals who are very responsible, detailed, organized, thoughtful, and caring. We chose all of our vendors through them.. guess what.. all vendors did AMAZING jobs!! Although my husband and I had a hard time planning our wedding away from New Jersey, we were able to make our wedding unforgettable because of Jasmine & Young.

We would like to say thank you for providing your great support and experiences to make our wedding more beautiful and unforgettable.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jane · Married on 11/18/2017

EVENTS by 09 was the one and only place I went to when choosing flowers for my wedding. The entire process was so incredibly smooth from the day I met Jasmine and Emily to the day I met the team on the wedding day. When I first met Jasmine, I went in with some photos I liked from Pinterest and right away she started sketching and knew what I had envisioned for my wedding day. They are located in NYC and my wedding was out in Long Island. They dropped off all my bouquets EARLIER than scheduled so that was one less thing I had to worry about on my special day. The quality of the flowers were superb! It was equivalent to the steep priced vendors but without the $$$. The bouquets smelled so nice, even the groomsmen were commenting on it during our wedding party shoot. I would absolutely 100% recommend EVENTSby09 and would use them again for other parties. Thank you so much. No words will ever express how grateful I was and still am for an amazing team. You made my day so special and beautiful.

Sent on 01/04/2018

EVENTS BY O9 FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3