Nearby Vendors to Consider

About OCCASION9 INC.

We are a wedding planning team and a florist in New York City. We can visualize what you have been dreaming for the most important day of your life.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow OCCASION9 INC. on

44 Reviews for OCCASION9 INC.

User Photos
Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Mira and Claire are very professional. Communication with them was very easy. They were always available and responded quickly. They made my wedding so beautiful. Everything I asked for they made it happen. Everything I visioned came to life =) I am very thankful to them and recommend them for any events.

Profile Picture Ellie YiseuL, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Occasion 9 has made our wedding a fantastic one with their amazing flower settings. Their service has been such a pleasure for us.

Profile Picture Sangmin, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Occasion 9 made my big day absolutely perfect. When i browsed florists for my wedding, i met 5 vendors/florists. What i got impressed from them, all they were gauging the prices since it was for wedding. However, occasion 9 suggested reasonable amount of flowers and prices. They are the only one giving me the real deal. As all other brides, i was so nervous as days coming. I also got so worried about the decoration and flower since i was kind of out of mind because of the wedding prep overwhelming. Occasion9 voluntarily helped all decorations as well. I thought i had to deal with it by myself but they were doing it for me since they are in charge of decor/flowers. They made me so relaxed and able to focus on myself on my wedding day.
Their flower decoration was just what i imagined and asked. Of course they did put more effort and i loved every single things related flower/decoration they did. They even decorated some others i didn’t even ask or think of before. They took their job serious and i realized i picked the right vendor for my wedding flower. I strongly recommend Occasion 9 for wedding flower!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

OCCASION9 INC. Pricing