150 W. 25th Street #1202, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About OCCASION9 INC.

We are a wedding planning team and a florist in New York City. We can visualize what you have been dreaming for the most important day of your life.

Follow OCCASION9 INC. on

E5
Y5
Y6
OCCASION9 INC.

46 Reviews for OCCASION9 INC.

OCCASION9 INC. 1
OCCASION9 INC. 2
OCCASION9 INC. 3

Serena · Married on 09/28/2018

We are very glad that we chose Occasion 9 as our florist for our wedding at The Foundry.
    We worked primarily with Mira; she understood my vision from Day 1 and even suggested things we did not think about. She is very easy to work with and accommodating to our requests, even including the type of leaves and flowers we wanted/ did not want.
    The flowers she provided for the day of the wedding looked even better than what we had imagined and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers and bouquets were. We are glad we worked with them and would highly recommend them.

Bonnie · Married on 06/08/2018

Mira was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding in the NY botanical gardens in June. When I had my first meeting with her, I knew immediately I was going with Occasion9. Unlike other florists/vendors I've met earlier in the week (two others) who spent ~10 mins with me after being 30 mins late, Mira sat down with me to talk through the planning, designs, and color schemes she thought would work well with the venue for over an hour! She was extremely patient to talk through about a lot of the details as I only had some color schemes and general designs in mind and wasn’t sure at all about a lot of the details. Mira knew exactly what to do, and I left the meeting completely reassured. Occasion9 also suggested very reasonable prices and worked with me to stay within my budget. They also suggested makeup and hair vendors (which I went with) when I told her I had no idea where to start looking. I met with Mira two more times (a couple of months before and about two weeks before the wedding) to go over the final details. I also decided to add an arch which Mira was generous to go over the look of and discuss what would match well with the style of the venue/wedding, etc. The day of, everything was beyond PERFECT. I had never seen such beautiful bridal bouquet. My mother could not stop gushing about how pretty and unique the bouquet was. The flowers were fresh and the flower/candle arrangements, centerpieces were spectacular. All the guests loved the beautiful elegant arch with flowers and fabric and took turns taking pictures in front of it until they had to be seated for the start of reception. I’ll be recommending Occasion9 to everyone! They are extremely professional, thoughtful, attentive to detail, artistic, and wonderful to work with.

Ellie YiseuL · Married on 10/29/2017

Mira and Claire are very professional. Communication with them was very easy. They were always available and responded quickly. They made my wedding so beautiful. Everything I asked for they made it happen. Everything I visioned came to life =) I am very thankful to them and recommend them for any events.

OCCASION9 INC. 4
    OCCASION9 INC. 5
    OCCASION9 INC. 6

OCCASION9 INC. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 374.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 74.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 150 W. 25th Street #1202 New York, 10001 See on map