Events by Floral Sensations

9 Reviews for Events by Floral Sensations

• Veronica

Veronica P. · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Responsive

I have not yet used events by fs as my florist however i have been actively emailing them and getting ideas and they are already wonderful. They have been so responsive and have been more than willing to work within my package and budget. I cant wait to see their work!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Vanessa Paniagua · Married on 02/08/2020

Perfection.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Robert & His Team! When I first met him, I immediately felt like it was someone I knew! He made it very easy to share my ideas and provided me with honest feedback. Also, loved that Robert was considerate of my budget and gave me ideas on how to cut costs. He was very easy to get ahold of and responded pretty promptly to any emails. I’m an out of state bride and to me that meant a lot. Robert & his team are ON it!

On my big day, Robert was there on time and everything looked GORGEOUS. My husband said Robert even helped fix his boutonniere before he walked down the aisle.

Thank you Robert & team at Floral Sensations for making such beautiful arrangements and for being such a wonderful vendor to work with.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 12/21/2019

Floral Excellence

Absolutely stunning floral work done by Floral Sensations. They were super easy to work with through the whole process. Very responsive and accomedating anytime I needed to make changes or had questions. They were even able to get my dream bouquet with my favorites, gardenias, I never thought I'd get for my December wedding. Thank you so much Floral Sensations for helping to make our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2019

• Riverside See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by Floral Sensations)