Events by Floral Sensations

• SWD Floral

10 Reviews for Events by Floral Sensations

Grace Castersen · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Florist

My husband and I can’t express into words how awesome Robert was for our wedding! He has such a creative mind that he was almost a wedding coordinator in itself. He went above and beyond to get exactly what we envisioned and it turned out more beautiful then we imagined. Roberts ability to multi task and communicate is so fantastic that even though he could be planning 50 weddings that week, he will make yours feel the most important or special. He has a true gift for what he does and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica P. · Married on 06/14/2020

Responsive

I have not yet used events by fs as my florist however i have been actively emailing them and getting ideas and they are already wonderful. They have been so responsive and have been more than willing to work within my package and budget. I cant wait to see their work!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Vanessa Paniagua · Married on 02/08/2020

Perfection.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Robert & His Team! When I first met him, I immediately felt like it was someone I knew! He made it very easy to share my ideas and provided me with honest feedback. Also, loved that Robert was considerate of my budget and gave me ideas on how to cut costs. He was very easy to get ahold of and responded pretty promptly to any emails. I’m an out of state bride and to me that meant a lot. Robert & his team are ON it!

On my big day, Robert was there on time and everything looked GORGEOUS. My husband said Robert even helped fix his boutonniere before he walked down the aisle.

Thank you Robert & team at Floral Sensations for making such beautiful arrangements and for being such a wonderful vendor to work with.

Sent on 02/18/2020

• Riverside See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by Floral Sensations)