Events by Emily Kay

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

Getting married is such a wonderful adventure. Congratulations on starting this new journey in life together. Planning a wedding to celebrate such an amazing commitment can be overwhelming at times. This where Emily and her team comes in. With their knowledge and expertise, they can help you plan the wedding you have always wanted.

No couple should be worried about whether the candles are lit or if a vendor has arrived for their wedding. This is a beautiful celebration of two people in love. Let us think about the specifics so you don't have to. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where you , your family and friends can relax and embrace every moment of your special day.

Rest assured we will help you create an event that will leave your guest raving for years to come!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2575

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4975

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Peter
    Peter A. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Emily was an absolutely amazing wedding planner! We cannot recommend her enough.

We hired Emily for her full planning package. From the start Emily went above and beyond to make the process easy. Her recommendations and contacts made finding affordable and amazing vendors so easy. That alone would’ve made hiring Emily worth it, but she also kept us organized and motivated through the whole process building up to the wedding.

On our special day, she made things so easy. We didn’t have to worry about logistics or stressing about vendors knowing where to go, we only had a time we needed to be ready by and Emily took care of the rest. The day went so smoothly, Emily handled any hiccups and the whole event was amazing and stress-free.

Beyond all of that, Emily was so much fun to spend time with! We looked forward to our coffee planning session to catch up as well, and have kept in touch afterwards. Hiring Emily was one of the best choices we made in our planning process. Our wedding would not have been close to the same without her!
    Elizabeth L. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Emily is amazing!

We cannot say enough good things about Emily! From the outset, Emily was incredibly helpful in getting us organized as we were planning our wedding from across the country. Her experience, not only with our venue, but in setting our overall timeline and managing our vendors was so helpful. Emily was so easy to work with. On our wedding day, she went above and beyond (having a sowing kit to fix a small tear in my dress, having umbrellas ready for our pictures) in making sure everything went as smoothly as possible, even as it rained and forced us to move to our rain plan. She made sure everything went as smoothly as possible and we didn’t have to worry about a thing other than enjoying our day, which is exactly what we had hoped for. Emily also went above and beyond in helping us address an issue with one of our vendors after the wedding. We were so thankful to have Emily throughout the whole event and we highly recommend!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 06/05/2021

Emily is amazing!

After 2.5 years of a wedding planning roller coaster, I can't believe our wedding day is over and I'm writing a review for Emily. I already miss planning with Emily! She is AMAZING!

We hired Emily for "Wedding Management" but she definitely did more than that! She supported us through the entire process, including a pandemic postponement and all sorts of curveballs. She also answered all frantic emails, texts, and phone calls from my mother and I in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She always had a solution for us.

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Emily's magic wedding skills! She created a beautiful (and Covid safe) reception for all our guests. Everything from the dinner tables to the cake table to the escort card display was stunning! Every little detail we planned was taken care of by Emily, she literally remembered EVERYTHING. She even brought my husband and I water after our ceremony to keep us hydrated. AND she helped me bustle my dress! She's a saint!

Emily created the perfect timeline for us. The whole flow of the event was flawless! For the last 2 years I have been planning a Star Wars themed La Hora Loca (Latin wedding tradition) and the moment I told Emily about it, she was 100% on board. In that moment, I knew I picked the right wedding coordinator. Fast forward to the wedding day, our La Hora Loca was perfect! Somehow every crazy idea we had came to fruition because of Emily. She is the BEST!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chad & Bree
    22 photos · 06/14/2016

C. Johnson Makeup C. Johnson Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Emily multiple times & I am always impressed with her efficiency, organization, & ability to bring her clients' vision to life. Her clients have always had nothing but glowing praise for her & I am not surprised by this - she is a true professional!

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Wedding Photographers

I just love working with Emily! She's organized, creative, and knows how to execute her clients' visions perfectly. I appreciate her openness and ease as we worked together. She's also so sweet and easy to talk to, which I think is so important when you're going to be working with someone so much before and during your wedding. I can't recommend Emily enough!

Maura Jane Photography Maura Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

I have done several weddings with Emily and she is fantastic! She is a wiz at creating a timeline, keeps everything organized and flowing and works well with all vendors. My brides love her!

Woodland Hills, 91367
501-361-2405
Location of (Events by Emily Kay)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding