Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events by Emily Kay

Events by Emily Kay is a Los Angeles-based wedding planner that is here to bring your vision to life. The owner, Emily Kay, offers experience and knowledge that will keep the planning process seamless and fun. Her goal is to create an environment where you and your guests can relax and embrace every moment. She believes every couple is unique and hopes to help tell your special story.

Through a range of services, Emily will handle the specifics so you don't have to. She can help your wedding reflect your love, no matter where you are in the planning process. Events by Emily Kay offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

adceremony002
adreception038
martinezkylemorganoldtownfarmwedding581
Events by Emily Kay
The Romance of this backdrop is nothing compared to the romance these two share.
martinezkylemorganoldtownfarmwedding298

Events by Emily Kay 7
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/28/2019

Exceptional! Hire ASAP!

Emily is one of those gems you didn’t expect to find, and then when you finally get it, you can’t imagine your life without it. All I knew when I was planning this wedding is that I had friends in the industry that would also double as vendors. Emily took my modge-podge of friends and ideas and made everything come to life. She is detailed, organized, and very serious about the Bride and Groom enjoying themselves and having fun on the big day! She had no problem letting me know it was time for her to take over and I am so thankful she did! I had the most gorgeous wedding because Emily was so caring of my vision and how I wanted it executed. She gave me realistic expectations of things we could/couldnt do all while being a text or call away (sometimes even a virtual hug). She is truly and angel and you will not regret having her on your team on your big day.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Events by Emily Kay 8
    Events by Emily Kay 9
    Events by Emily Kay 10
    Events by Emily Kay 11

Desiree · Married on 07/28/2018

On the day of my wedding, Emily was a dream come true. She had all my decor laid out throughout the venue how I had envisioned, she made sure all my vendors were on time, she helped my bridal party get ready, she helped my husband and I and our vendors keep to our timeline, and she was simply the sweetest and kindest individual to work with! My wedding day was the best day of my life, and it was executed exactly as I had hoped for thanks to Emily! Emily is hard working, organized, detailed, caring, and passionate about what she does, and she is amazing at it! I emailed and texted Emily way way too much, and she was always so kind and so helpful in her responses! I wish I could always have Emily around to organize my events! Thank you Emily for making my wedding day the absolute best! You are the best and I am so happy I met you!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2017

Emily pulled my destination wedding together in three months! She found us the perfect small venue we hoped for (in one visit) and the event itself went so smoothly. Everyone had such a great time and our photographer (her suggestion) really captured things beautifully.

Sent on 11/27/2017

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• C. Johnson Makeup
    C. Johnson Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Emily multiple times & I am always impressed with her efficiency, organization, & ability to bring her clients' vision to life. Her clients have always had nothing but glowing praise for her & I am not surprised by this - she is a true professional!

• Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer
    Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Wedding Photographers

I just love working with Emily! She's organized, creative, and knows how to execute her clients' visions perfectly. I appreciate her openness and ease as we worked together. She's also so sweet and easy to talk to, which I think is so important when you're going to be working with someone so much before and during your wedding. I can't recommend Emily enough!

• Maura Jane Photography
    Maura Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

I have done several weddings with Emily and she is fantastic! She is a wiz at creating a timeline, keeps everything organized and flowing and works well with all vendors. My brides love her!

• Woodland Hills, 91367 See on map