Albuquerque, NM 87114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer

Elopements + intimate weddings are the best. They're about all the right things - two people in love, promising forever. Slowing down and taking in the scenery and the moments. Spending time with the people you love. Being present. If you're dreaming of a wedding like this, let's connect and create something amazing!

Follow Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer on

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer 3
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/09/2019

Julie is amazing

I cannot sing Julie's praises loud enough. Every second working with her has been incredible. From the very first time I met her, I was at ease. She's been so communicative and helpful. She was so patient with our sometimes difficult families, showed up to every occasion on time, and was a joy to chat with throughout. I love her.
    Our plans changed while she was with us due to weather and she had multiple alternatives for us. She soldiered through 40 degree temperatures and 50 mph winds to get us the absolutely most stunning pictures we've ever had. She made us feel so comfortable and taken care of.
    AND DID I MENTION HOW PERFECT MY PHOTOS WERE?! Hire Julie for everything. You will NOT be let down.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer 4
    Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer 5
    Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer 6

Carina Garza · Married on 12/06/2018

Great services

My husband and I loved working with Julie during our engagement shoots and wedding ceremony shoot. We were nervous at first because we had never been photographed like this before, but Julie helped us along the way by giving us step by step instructions and allowing us to have fun during every one of our shoots. I felt so comfortable with her that I even had her help me put on my wedding dress! She was so helpful with the whole wedding process that it decreased our stress levels significantly. The pictures were all amazing, they honestly looked like if they came out of a magazine. We highly recommend Julie as a photographer, she's the best!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much, Carina! I really loved being a part of your elopement, and I wish you both the best!
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/29/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photography

Julie is phenomenal. Our experiences with both our engagement and wedding photos were so smooth, relaxing, and fun. She made us both very comfortable during the photos, and the end results are unbelievable. We love all of our photos so much and couldn’t be happier!! She was also so helpful with recommending other vendors and helping our wedding day run smoothly.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Pricing

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Price Rates

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 20
  • What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Events by Emily Kay
    Events by Emily Kay Wedding Planners

Julie is wonderful to work with! She is genuine and sweet and it is reflected in her work. She is someone you just want to hug. I love the adventure and romance she captures in her elopements. Her work paints a picture of the intimacy and depth of what a wedding celebration is. I highly recommend hiring her!

• Embracing Ceremony
    Embracing Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Julie Haider's photography will capture the magic of your special day with inventive shots and stunning use of natural light and the surrounding environment. She's great to work with as well -- an added bonus!

• Your Story by Max
    Your Story by Max Wedding Videographers

I had a great time working side by side with Julie last Friday. It was my first time working with her but I was impressed at the great job that she did. She made the couple feel very comfortable in front of the camera which is really important and I could immediately tell how talented and skilled she is as a Photographer. Julie posted some photos the next day after the wedding and they look fantastic. Her portfolio speaks for itself and shows so many beautiful, unique, and high-quality images. I would definitely recommend Julie Haider Photography and can't wait to work with her again.