Albuquerque, NM 87114 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer

Elopements + intimate weddings are the best. They're about all the right things - two people in love, promising forever. Slowing down and taking in the scenery and the moments. Spending time with the people you love. Being present. If you're dreaming of a wedding like this, let's connect and create something amazing!

Follow Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer on

99f78a245a1dd6ec JEH 7407

23 Reviews for Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer

Eve L. · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

My fiancé and I researched extensively for wedding photographers and were so glad we found Julie! We planned our wedding from overseas and we spoke to her over the phone once or twice, but communicated mostly over email. She was always positive, responsive, reliable and incredibly easy to work with from the beginning. We leaned on her quite a bit for advice in the overall planning process for our wedding. We were very fortunate that she was familiar with the venue, so we sought her guidance on what time to start the ceremony to ensure the lighting was in our favor, what colors to avoid, etc. All of her advice was spot on, and at times it felt like we'd hired not just a photographer, but a wedding consultant also! We really appreciated that she sent us 15 or so shots just a day or two after our wedding so that we could see some of the great work she did and had something to immediately share with our friends and family. We couldn't recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much, Eve! I'm so glad we met and that I could be a part of your lovely wedding!

- Julie
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/09/2019

Julie is amazing

I cannot sing Julie's praises loud enough. Every second working with her has been incredible. From the very first time I met her, I was at ease. She's been so communicative and helpful. She was so patient with our sometimes difficult families, showed up to every occasion on time, and was a joy to chat with throughout. I love her.
    Our plans changed while she was with us due to weather and she had multiple alternatives for us. She soldiered through 40 degree temperatures and 50 mph winds to get us the absolutely most stunning pictures we've ever had. She made us feel so comfortable and taken care of.
    AND DID I MENTION HOW PERFECT MY PHOTOS WERE?! Hire Julie for everything. You will NOT be let down.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Carina Garza · Married on 12/06/2018

Great services

My husband and I loved working with Julie during our engagement shoots and wedding ceremony shoot. We were nervous at first because we had never been photographed like this before, but Julie helped us along the way by giving us step by step instructions and allowing us to have fun during every one of our shoots. I felt so comfortable with her that I even had her help me put on my wedding dress! She was so helpful with the whole wedding process that it decreased our stress levels significantly. The pictures were all amazing, they honestly looked like if they came out of a magazine. We highly recommend Julie as a photographer, she's the best!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much, Carina! I really loved being a part of your elopement, and I wish you both the best!

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Pricing

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer Price Rates

Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Foil-Stamped
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?
  • What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Events by Emily Kay Wedding Planners

Julie is wonderful to work with! She is genuine and sweet and it is reflected in her work. She is someone you just want to hug. I love the adventure and romance she captures in her elopements. Her work paints a picture of the intimacy and depth of what a wedding celebration is. I highly recommend hiring her!

• Embracing Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Julie Haider's photography will capture the magic of your special day with inventive shots and stunning use of natural light and the surrounding environment. She's great to work with as well -- an added bonus!

• Your Story by Max Wedding Videographers

I had a great time working side by side with Julie last Friday. It was my first time working with her but I was impressed at the great job that she did. She made the couple feel very comfortable in front of the camera which is really important and I could immediately tell how talented and skilled she is as a Photographer. Julie posted some photos the next day after the wedding and they look fantastic. Her portfolio speaks for itself and shows so many beautiful, unique, and high-quality images. I would definitely recommend Julie Haider Photography and can't wait to work with her again.

• Albuquerque, 87114 See on map
    Location of (Julie Haider | Elopement Photographer)