4217 Hidden Cricket, Albuquerque, NM 87507 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Maura Jane Photography

We are Maura Jane Photography. A traveling team of wedding photography chicks who truly love what we do. We believe every couple deserves an amazing wedding photography experience, and the relationships we have created with our couples last far beyond the wedding day. While our editing style is bright and timeless, our shooting style is lighthearted, romantic and fun! We are based in the southwest but are available for travel worldwide, and would be so honored to capture your beautiful love story. Our goal is to not only capture memories for our clients but to create an experience they will never forget.

• Woman-owned
Follow Maura Jane Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Patrick Beare Photo and Video
2018
maurajanephotography 007 51 712241 161228910143070

30 Reviews for Maura Jane Photography

Alicia · Married on 08/11/2018

I can’t say enough about how AMAZING Maura’s work is! When we did our engagement pictures we were both a little nervous but Maura made us feel so comfortable and our pictures were beautiful! Then when the wedding came we were already comfortable around her and it made the day that much easier. Maura and her team do absolutely beautiful work and I am IN LOVE with our wedding pictures!! I have received so many compliments on our pictures and I would recommend Maura Jane Photography to everyone!! Thank you thank you thank you for your amazing work!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Julie · Married on 05/20/2018

Maura is the absolute best wedding photographer. Every picture she takes is stunningly gorgeous. I met with several photographers, but once I met with Maura and saw her photos, I knew immediately I wanted to hire her. Maura and Kayla both photographed our wedding. All of the pictures are absolutely amazing. Now my husband and I will be able to look back on every perfect moment from our day. I normally think I'm not photogenic at all, but Maura took so many pictures that I love. In addition to having the highest quality work product, Maura is also incredibly nice and responsive. I just can't speak highly enough of Maura Jane Photography.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Maura Jane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2595
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maura Jane Photography 1
    Destination or out of New Mexico wedding
    For only $2900 we will travel to anywhere in the United States for your wedding. This price includes: All day coverage on your wedding day, all of the high resolution edited images with print rights, all travel accommodations. (car, hotel, plane)

• Events by Emily Kay Wedding Planners

Maura Jane is wonderful to work with! She is friendly and does a great job. I once heard "God is found in the details". Maura does an amazing job capturing the beauty of a wedding through the little things that make it so special. Her romantic style is so endearing. I get excited to see what she sees in each couple and how they celebrate their big day!

• Tasteful Events By Tomas Wedding Planners

Thank you Wedding Wire for connecting me with Maura Jane Photography, I went through alot of websites, and viewed alot of photo's for a couple of my clients that are visiting New Mexico for their destination wedding. I view Maura Jane's Photos, and immediately felt a connection. Her photo's where not just photo's but a work of art, the photo's told a story for each of her photo's. Her photo's were amazing, like no others I had seen. My clients also viewed several websites with me, and agreed that her photo's were simply a work of art. I am so please to be connected with Maura Jane Photography, and look forward to a long lasting connection with her artistry.

• Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Maura is an amazing photographer to work with! She has such an eye for detail, is very creative, and is so passionate about her work. She pours her heart into her photography and it really shows. She is also very professional, and you'll find working with her to be a great experience! I highly recommend Maura Jane Photography to anyone looking for a quality photographer in the Albuquerque area!

• 4217 Hidden Cricket Albuquerque, NM, 87507 See on map
    505-509-5297 (Phone number)
    Location of (Maura Jane Photography)

Maura Jane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Maura Jane Photography include in the starting price?

Maura Jane Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Maura Jane Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Maura Jane Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Maura Jane Photography offer?

Maura Jane Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Maura Jane Photography offer?

Maura Jane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Maura Jane Photography offer for wedding events?

Maura Jane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Maura Jane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Maura Jane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Maura Jane Photography offer?

Maura Jane Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.