Engagement
Shoot included

About Lauren Cherie Photography

Cherish Your Memories!

Lauren Cherie Photography is based in Albuquerque, NM serving all of New Mexico and beyond.
Our business is expanding quickly due to our quality and affordable services! I believe passion leads to creativity which in turn, leads to quality. This is why I absolutely love capturing sweet, beautiful, meaningful, timeless images for my clients to cherish forever!

We are a husband and wife photography team, so, depending on which collection you choose, it may include two professional photographers. We also include all of the digital images in high resolution from your wedding via download and USB.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Albuquerque

Follow Lauren Cherie Photography on

10 Reviews for Lauren Cherie Photography

User Photos
todo alt text

Lauren was a dream to work with. She was quick with responding to all of my question. She was very flexible and professional through out the entire experience! I would highly recommend Lauren Cherie Photography!

Profile Picture Catherin, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although I had found Lauren for family pictures she ended up capturing some extremely wonderful pictures of my surprise proposal which nobody knew about but my fiance. She captured every moment beautifully, I can't stop going back and looking at my photos!

Profile Picture Tonia, 6/30/18, 1 Review

Save the Date
2 AWARDS

8109 Rancho Felice Ct. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120   See On Map
505-903-2195 (phone)
Lauren Cherie Photography is a wedding photographer from new mexico servicing weddings throughout the local area, including albuquerque, rio rancho, and santa fe. Lauren Cherie Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the new mexico wedding industry since 2013 specializing in weddings and engagements.