Events By Billy Vellios

Brooklyn, NY View map

No matter what your budget is, I will provide you personalized floral services tailored to your needs. Your dream event will become a reality. For a free consultation please call me at 917-678-7181 or e-mail me at FLOWERSBYVASILI@AOL.COM.

• User2263327 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Billy did an outstanding job for our wedding. His service is more than a typical florist. He provides a concierge service that caters to your needs.
    We came up with a concept and his creativity blew our minds away.
    The price is right and you get your money's worth! I highly recommend Billy and his wife!
    Kristin Married on 05/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Billy was simply amazing!!! I can't say thank you enough for working with us to make our wedding come alive with your artistry. With just a few pictures and some conversations, Billy was able to understand exactly what my husband and I were looking for. He worked with us on our budget and took care of all the little details to make our day beautiful. He traveled all over Jersey to bring us our flowers and set up the church and ballroom. We can't thank you enough and we are so grateful and happy we had you take care of our flowers and so much more!!!

Love,
    Kristin & Pete
    The Scat's
    Vadim Married on 08/02/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Billy worked with us throughout the entire planning process to make our wedding beautiful. He carefully listened to our initial thoughts about the type of flowers we wanted and our budget, and provided great feedback about which flowers would be the most cost effective. After our first discussion, Billy put together samples of the table centerpieces and came up with the bridesmaid bouquets on his own to match the colors of their dresses. When my parents came to visit from out of town, he actually drove to my apartment to show the flower samples a second time. He worked with our budget and also threw in extra decorations to help us out, including a runner and petals for the ceremony, and decorations around the cake.

On the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about flowers at all. Billy and his team were there on time and did a beautiful job setting up the flowers for the ceremony and the reception. Flowers were beautiful and fresh. Centerpieces were majestic. Billy threw in a couple of boutonnieres for members of the family without extra charges and brought extra rose petals for the flower girl. We didn't see the bride's bouquet until the day of the wedding, but it was exactly what Billy had described and even better. He also made a second bouquet for the bride to throw during the reception so we could keep the original and main bouquet.

Overall, Billy was great and really helped us have an amazing wedding. We already recommended him to a few people and will recommend him to anyone else getting married in the NY/NJ area. Thanks Billy!

Events By Billy Vellios's reply:

Hello Vadim and Nika, thank you so much for the review. You are a wonderful couple, and were a pleasure to work with. I wish you all the best in your future together.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1574 east 3rd street Brooklyn, 11230
Location of (Events By Billy Vellios)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding