185 West Main Street, Westminster, MD 21157 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Eventi Floral & Events

We pride ourselves on the trust and relationship we develop with each client – every wedding is completely unique, and we treat them that way. We love creating and incorporating fresh ideas and techniques to surprise and delight your guests. Focusing on fewer events each year allows us to make our clients feel as if they are our only one!

Diana has been carrying around a clipboard and directing people where to stand since she was a little girl. Okay, well, maybe not quite – but she has known for a long time that she has a gift for overseeing details and conducting many elements to create a flawless event. Prior to founding Eventi, Diana worked for over a decade assisting multiple partners at a fast-paced law firm. Juggling the needs and priorities of many people became one of her strongest skills and she discovered she truly excels under pressure. Launching Eventi has been a dream come true for her – and with each new client, her passion is reignited. Her favorite moment at any wedding is getting a chance to sneak the couple into the reception space prior to guests arriving – so that they can share a quiet dance alone. The wedding detail Diana’s most crazy about? Place settings. “I love making each wedding’s place setting their own. Even if you are having a buffet – guests shouldn’t be responsible for setting their own table!” Diana’s advice for the couple on the day of is “Even if you’re type A, resolve to ‘flip a switch’ and be type B, just for one day. It’s so worth it. You’ve worked so hard and thought about this day for so long – now it’s our job to make sure everything goes according to plan. And it will!”

Follow Eventi Floral & Events on

Eventi Floral & Events 5
Eventi Floral & Events 6
Eventi Floral & Events 7

Amber Duck · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Eventi Floral & Events is Extraordinary!

If you're looking for your dream wedding, Diana and Lynn Aaron from Eventi Floral & Events are your gals. Their creativity and attention to detail is truly unmatched. They know their stuff! Even if you're a little unsure about things, they will always be right by your side to give advice. My husband and I are still blown away by how they crafted our dreams into a reality. So, if you don't think you need a wedding planner, THINK AGAIN! And especially don't blink on hiring Eventi Floral & Events.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Susie Dorris · Married on 10/20/2018

Gave me my dream wedding!

I honestly can’t imagine going through this process without having Diana by our side. She was there for literally every move we made and advised us in the best way possible. She allowed us to have our own ideas but would try to herd us in the right direction gently when we had some not so great ideas. We had such peace of mind as the result of working with her. Not only is Diana great but her staff is amazing as well. I cannot overemphasize how much easier things were with Diana involved. It was well worth the money. Thanks again Diana!

Photos by Marie Violet Photogtaphy

Eventi Floral & Events 13
    Eventi Floral & Events 14
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

I honestly don’t even know where to begin when trying to review or rate my experience with Diana and her team at Eventi; the rating they deserve cannot be measured in stars because it exceeds the scale; they deserve all the stars (and then some).
    Over Matt and I’s long engagement (about 20 months) Diana and I communicated regularly. There was no question too small or too silly; she was available, informative and always happy to answer and chat through anything I brought up. Through all of the emails, meetings, and calls Diana never lost her sense of pure enthusiasm for our day. When I was stressing over little things she brought me back and helped me to rein in any worry or stress that came to mind. This was all before the wedding, yes, all 20 months of planning. The weeks leading up to the wedding Diana not only checked in with me via email but there were little texts and sometimes phone calls just to chat and make sure I was doing ok; she made me feel like a part of her family, not just a client.
    On the day of the wedding, I cannot describe how amazing Diana and her team, especially LynnAaron, were. They made everything run so incredibly smooth and so flawless. They all went way WAY above and beyond the call of duty to help me, Matt, my wedding party, family and guests.
    Diana took my jumbled half-baked idea of what I wanted our wedding to be and turned it into a literal dream; I am still in awe to this day. She transformed our venue in a way that I cannot do justice in just a review.
    I not only recommend Diana, but I would go as far as insisting that you use her as your wedding planner. Her talent, creativity and sincere and genuine personality cannot be matched. Booking Eventi allowed Matt and I to have literally the best day ever. We not only walked away with that amazing feeling but also some insanely amazing friends in Diana and LynnAaron. Don’t miss the opportunity to have these incredibly talented and creative people in your life!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Eventi Floral & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Diana and her team really do go above and beyond for their events. We have seen them help a short-staffed catering team serve the guests! They really are amazing and put their heart and soul into every event. Book them today!

• Copper Kitchen
    Copper Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Exquisite event design from a polished professional! We love working with Diana and her team, she makes every event a dream for clients AND vendors.

• Sascha's Catering
    Sascha's Catering Wedding Caterers

We absolutely love working with Eventi by Diana every chance we get! Diana's calming presence is always appreciated on such a hectic day by all. When we work with Diana never fails to make everyone feel like a superstar! The whole staff at Eventi are so talented at what they do and they are a pleasure to work with!

• 185 West Main Street Westminster, 21157 See on map