About Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches

Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches specializes in making your wedding or special occasion a truly memorable one.  With many years of experience in serving a highly discriminating clientele, our makeup artists are some of the most respected in the industry.

In addition, Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches can lend that special flair to your other occasions, including birthday parties, quinceañera (Se habla Español), proms, photo shoots, makeup lessons for all ages, or special services that require one of the industry’s best makeup artists. (También se habla español.)

Visit our website: www.eventmakeupofthepalmbeaches.com

Visit us on Facebook

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches on

5 Reviews for Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches

Awesome makeup artist, very professional and prompt!!! Had a fantastic experience! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Personable, patient and professional! And most importantly a perfectionist WHICH IS NECESSARY FOR YOUR ONCE IN A LIFE TIME SPECIAL DAY! Thank you for making my day extra special and BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much to Sylvia!!! My wedding day make up was spectacular. From the minute I took pictures to the very end of the party, my make up was immaculate. Sylvia had done my make up for my engagement party so I knew she would do an amazing job. For the wedding trial she listened to what I wanted and asked all sorts of questions to know the setting of the wedding, the look of my dress, the lighting, etc. The result was everything I had hoped for and she gave me a great eyebrow sculpt. The best part about Sylvia doing my make up was that on my wedding day my now husband loved how I look. I’d highly recommend her for wedding make up and engagement pictures. I plan on going back to Sylvia for my best friend’s wedding in a few months.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/12/13, 1 Review