16800 S Chandler #104, East Lansing, MI 48823 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Event Depot

Event Depot is a subsidiary of Imagine Enterprises International, an award winning Event Management company with experience planning and executing high quality events. We are proud to have a staff of professionals with many years in the industry. Our well-rounded areas of expertise include entertainment, technical production, design, travel and destination management.

12 Reviews for Event Depot

I worked with Heidi at Event Depot and wouldn't have done it any other way. I was a little nervous to give my ideas to someone else and have them put them together for me, but she went above and beyond my expectations. I don't like flowers and was skeptical about having them, but Heidi worked with me to figure out the perfect arrangements for my bridesmaids, myself, and all of the floral arrangements.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Kay · Married on 05/22/2010

I am the mother of the bride. We were planning an East Lansing wedding of 180 guests at the MSU Alumni Chapel with reception at Eagle Eye Golf Course/Banquet Center. Most of the guests, including the bride and groom live out of town. It was with this in mind that we chose Event Depot for many of our needs. From my first meeting with Heidi (the owner) to our continued contact during planning with Cassie Thompson (Event Coordinator), we were most pleased. We contracted with Event Depot for table and chair linens, lighting and room decor, flowers and transportation. The flowers and every detail of decor and set up looked beautiful at the Chapel and reception. We also contracted for the Day of Event Coordination, which meant that Cassie was at the rehearsal and with us all day on the wedding day. She contacted all vendors and was instrumental in keeping everything flowing smoothly. Not one problem came to my attention. Cassie (and Heidi behind the scenes) took care of absolutely everything. While planning, I asked many things of Cassie and she always responded positively. They even took the pew floral arrangements from the Chapel to the reception site to use them there. Having someone else in charge on the day of the wedding, made for a wonderful and relaxing time for our entire family. At the end of the night, all we had to do was load our car - Cassie had packed up everything for us. She went above and beyond to make it a great day. A perfect example of this: the bride and groom are both MSU Alumni and over several months, I sent three email requests to arrange for Sparty (MSU mascot) to come to the reception. As time grew closer, having no response, I told the bride and groom I’d been unsuccessful. I also mentioned this to Cassie and she offered to work on it. Amazingly, she called me three days before the wedding to say she was able to arrange for Sparty to come. This was no small feat as Sparty was between booking people and requests were getting lost in the process. Sparty made a grand entrance to the MSU fight song and it was the best surprise ever! Event Depot is top notch and very professional. Cassie is exceptionally resourceful and organized. It’s been a true pleasure working with her. I would recommend Event Depot to anyone with event planning needs.
    Kay H
    Westerville, Ohio
    May 2010

Sent on 06/01/2010

Robbie · Married on 03/30/2010

Everything was twice as beautiful and amazing than I had imagined.My bouquet was all that I dreamed of. They worked with me as I had developed it into what I had imagined and helped me through the process.They gave me my dream in a package we could afford.

Sent on 05/14/2010

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Event Depot 1
    Chair Cover Special
    White, ivory or black chair covers with your choice of sash for only $3.50. Price includes free set up and tear down.

• Occasions - Invitations & Announcements
    Occasions - Invitations & Announcements Wedding Invitations

I am always impressed by the designs I see by Event Depot for wedding receptions and also corporate events. They are able to pull an event together and add the total VAVOOM, whether it is a private event or a corporate event. I would Event Depot for your rental and designing needs.

• Jump Start DJ's
    Jump Start DJ's Wedding DJs

Wow, Heidi and the staff at Event Depot are top notch! Every event we have been to where they are the event planners has looked awesome. They set up lights, specialty designs, and decor which are impressive. They are also really fun to work with and have a positive attitude about everything. Heidi is also super efficient when it comes to social media and facebook, so you are always kept in the loop! Sincerely, Chris Delgado Jump Start DJ's

• 16800 S Chandler #104 East Lansing, 48823 See on map