Evening Hill Floral Design

Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number

About Evening Hill Floral Design

Evening Hill Floral Design is a floral studio based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Specializing in a light, whimsical style, their designs are meant to evoke the beauty you’ll find throughout Michigan, from beachy landscapes and fields of wildflowers to overgrown, much-loved residential gardens. Evening Hill Floral Design offers floral design services for formal and casual weddings alike, and they’re dedicated to sourcing and creating designs that are unique to the couple’s vision.

Evening Hill Floral Design offers consultations, venue visits, event design, delivery, set up, and clean up throughout Grand Rapids and the surrounding area. After the wedding, floral preservation is also available. In addition to their signature whimsical style, the team offers country, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, and rustic designs. Evening Hill Floral Design offers the following types of arrangements:

• Aisle decor

1 User photo

Evening Hill Floral Design 1
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/20/2018

Evening Hill has been very responsive and prompt in answering my emails and answering my questions. I was offered a good price too. This business is professional and chic! Thanks so much.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • RaeShawn

RaeShawn · Married on 10/06/2017

I waited until the last minute because I didn't think I could afford a florist. But eventually I realized flowers wasn't something I wanted to take on alone. I was referred to Julia by a co-worker. I had a budget and a vision and Julia as happy to work to bring it to life for me. People will tell you that your wedding day will be this perfect day but the truth is things will go wrong....mostly little things you think are important but your guest won't notice...but still little things won't fall into place exactly how you wanted. Lots of those happened on my wedding day.... Don't get me wrong... It was an amazing and unforgettable day...there were just lots of little things that were not coming out EXACTLY as I envisioned them...until I picked up my arrangements from Julia! I was almost brought to tears right then. They were EVERYTHING that I wanted and so much more!!!! Julia was amazing... So professional, realistic, responsive and kind. When I picked up my flowers they were all in bundles and boxes...all I had to do was wrap ribbons around them. She even let us rent a silk arrangement for our arc to keep our vision within my budget. I can honestly say that my flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. I always thought it was silly to preserve flowers but I was not ready to let my bouquet go at the end of the night. My husband agreed to dry them out and find a way to display them. Please DO NOT HESITATE to book her. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Evening Hill Floral Design 2

Linnea · Married on 09/28/2017

Julia did the floral arrangements for my summer wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Every decision was met with thoughtfulness about what would suit our budget and desires best. Her instincts were spot on, her ideas of how to utilize plants that grow in the environment around me were so innovative, and she ultimately put together all of the floral arrangements in a way that was UNIQUE TO ME. I highly recommend her for any floral needs you may have!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Evening Hill Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49505 See on map