Evening Hill Floral Design

Grand Rapids, MI View map

$2,000 Typical Price

At Evening Hill, we create light, wild, and whimsical floral arrangements for weddings and events that echo the beachy landscapes found along the coasts of Michigan, the airy wildflowers in the fields on a country lane, or the overgrown perennials in a much-loved garden. We strive to work with seasonal and local flowers, often foraging from the properties of family and friends to create floral designs unique to each client’s vision and personality. Whether you’re going for a formal or casual feel, our style evokes a return to the natural. We offer floral design services for formal and casual weddings alike, and we're dedicated to sourcing and creating designs that are unique to your vision.

We offer many service options from full-service with delivery and set up to helping you DIY your own flowers to mini-wedding packages for socially-distanced events. Visit our website for more details www.eveninghillfloral.com.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

1 User photo

• Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 10/20/2018
    Evening Hill has been very responsive and prompt in answering my emails and answering my questions. I was offered a good price too. This business is professional and chic! Thanks so much.
  • RaeShawn
    Raeshawn Married on 10/06/2017
    I waited until the last minute because I didn't think I could afford a florist. But eventually I realized flowers wasn't something I wanted to take on alone. I was referred to Julia by a co-worker. I had a budget and a vision and Julia as happy to work to bring it to life for me. People will tell you that your wedding day will be this perfect day but the truth is things will go wrong....mostly little things you think are important but your guest won't notice...but still little things won't fall into place exactly how you wanted. Lots of those happened on my wedding day.... Don't get me wrong... It was an amazing and unforgettable day...there were just lots of little things that were not coming out EXACTLY as I envisioned them...until I picked up my arrangements from Julia! I was almost brought to tears right then. They were EVERYTHING that I wanted and so much more!!!! Julia was amazing... So professional, realistic, responsive and kind. When I picked up my flowers they were all in bundles and boxes...all I had to do was wrap ribbons around them. She even let us rent a silk arrangement for our arc to keep our vision within my budget. I can honestly say that my flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. I always thought it was silly to preserve flowers but I was not ready to let my bouquet go at the end of the night. My husband agreed to dry them out and find a way to display them. Please DO NOT HESITATE to book her. She will not disappoint.
    Linnea Married on 09/28/2017
    Julia did the floral arrangements for my summer wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Every decision was met with thoughtfulness about what would suit our budget and desires best. Her instincts were spot on, her ideas of how to utilize plants that grow in the environment around me were so innovative, and she ultimately put together all of the floral arrangements in a way that was UNIQUE TO ME. I highly recommend her for any floral needs you may have!

Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49505
Location of (Evening Hill Floral Design)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding