228 7th Street East, Kalispell, MT 59901 · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Evelyn Pace

Evelyn Pace is a wedding photographer based in Bozeman, Montana. Evelyn is a professional photographer that specializes in capturing couples in a unique way that matches your personality and individuality. She offers wedding, elopement, and engagement photography that focuses on capturing the intricate details of your relationship, from every genuine laugh to every heartfelt embrace.

Evelyn Pace offers wedding and elopement photography, as well as engagement and portrait sessions. Evelyn strives to get to know her clients in a personal way in order to capture your relationship in the most authentic light. She provides a professional and organized presence on your wedding day, while simultaneously offering the support you need to feel relaxed and comfortable throughout your photography experience. She offers finalized photos in digital files and online galleries, as well as prints, albums, canvases, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Her photography style is primarily contemporary, and she will adapt to your unique preferences and photography vision in order to deliver photos that exceed your expectations. Her wedding photography packages include the following services:

• High-resolution images

4 Reviews for Evelyn Pace

• Nicole

Nicole Buller · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding video

Evelyn did our wedding video as a last minute request. She did such a wonderful job of capturing some very special moments I wasn’t able to see myself. We were going to have a video made, but I am so thankful we changed our mind and even more thankful our photographer recommended Evelyn. The video had the perfect balance of fun and romance. I would highly recommend Evelyn!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Evelyn Pace's reply:

Thank you so much for this Nicole! You and Rocky are an amazing couple and your entire day was a DREAM!!! Thank you so much for trusting me with your video, it was really fun putting everything together considering how great everyone at your wedding was. Congrats on your promotion and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Kelly Fisk · Married on 08/18/2018

Such a great photographer and person!

I hired Evelyn to second shoot for me. Her images were on point and my couples LOVED her. Very professional, but not stiff. Totally tons of fun!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ann Patton · Married on 08/17/2018

Wedding photographer

At my wedding in August, my husband and I were looking for something a little different for our wedding photos, as well as posted shots we were interested in having candid shots of our wedding party, guests and the venue, and we were beyond impressed with the pictures we received. Not only was Evelyn absolutely lovely and professional to work with, she was always available to answer questions, and helped make our day as special as it was. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or event photographer.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Evelyn Pace's reply:

Ann, thank you so much for this review! I have to tell you that your wedding was an absolute blast and your friends and family are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Also, I have dreams about the brownies you made for your reception. If you ever start your own restaurant and need promo photos, call me, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Evelyn Pace FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount