Eternity Limousine

Chino, CA View map

Choosing Eternity Limousines for your wedding will guarantee you full time professionals, who are courteous, well trained and properly attired. You can count on us for that perfect and magical wedding day transportation experience.

We value weddings the same way you do. We would like to take part in making this experience a memorable one, an experience that you will never forget, You will be treated like kings and queens.We guarantee to provide you all the magical touches for your wedding service.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 05/30/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Eternity Limousine's was great!! John was wonderful. He was easy to work with and very porfessional. He showed up to the hotel on time ( even early ) and I had no worries about anything. I highly reccommend Eternity Limousine to anyone. Thank you John so much for everything!!! Hector and Brandy :)
    Jens Married on 08/01/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    This company gets five stars! Eternity Limousine service was so easy to work with. The lady on the phone was nice and polite, and she really helped to arrange our schedule and gave us great advice on going about our day. Their customer service is great! The company knows how to treat their clients!
    We rent stretched hummer http://limoscanner.com/partner/4327-eternity-limousine-service/ and this car was amazing! Actually, I needed more time before traveling to the venue, so I called the driver and he said no problem. The driver was professional, accommodating and went beyond the call of duty. He provided me with umbrella because we didn’t take it with us.
    They made my wedding perfect! I am overly satisfied with this company and would strongly recommend Ethernity Limo! They went far and beyond!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

PO BOX 2672 Chino, 91708
Location of (Eternity Limousine)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding