2682 Market St, Riverside, CA 92501 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Awesome Limousine

Our mission is to provide you with convenient and a high standard limo rental services that will exceed your expectations each and every time. From the Chrysler limo for your wedding to Party buses for your Bachelor Party we have the perfect limo rental services around. We have been in the limousine business for over 25 years and pride ourselves in being highly efficient, always on time and flexible as desired by the corporate world. We host a collection of luxury limos and party buses for various events such as weddings, birthdays, proms, wine tours and custom limo tours in all major areas of Southern California. Our chauffeurs are professional in every respect and assist their passengers whenever it is required. Wherever you are going, we are always there for you.

escaladelimousine
partybus
th40pass

3 Reviews for Awesome Limousine

roxanne · Married on 12/11/2010

They were on time! And they made sure everything ran smooth!

Sent on 12/16/2010

jessica · Married on 09/19/2010

I had a limousine pick me and my bridesmaids up from my house and take us to the location to get ready and they were on time and the limo was well stocked and beautiful. It wasn't dirty or grungy on the inside. and we had a town car come pick up me and my husband after the wedding and it was very clean and spacious on the inside. the driver helped us carry our gifts up to our apartment after as well which was very nice of him.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2011

2.8
      2.5
      2.5

He was late!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Awesome Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Van

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Awesome Limousine 1
    One Hour free to all the Concerts
    Limos for One hour free for all the concerts. For detail information call on (800) 249 1466

• 2682 Market St Riverside, 92501 See on map