Etc. Coordinators

Leesburg, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Etc. Coordinators is a wedding coordination team serving the Washington D.C, Northern Virginia, Maryland area and Austin, Texas!

They have an internal team of coordinators who are dedicated to perfecting each and every project that they are involved with. Their focus is in assisting couples in the six weeks leading up to their event as well as managing the day-of coordination.

Etc Coordinator clients are comfortable securing their vendors, have a good handle on their event design vision, but are not interested in managing the details on the day of their wedding. Etc attracts couples that love check lists, spreadsheets, and feeling organized!

Etc. Coordinators was founded by expert planners Megan Pollard and Brittany Hagaman in 2014.

Etc. Coordinators solely focuses on perfecting wedding days for couples who need a helping hand in various areas of coordination. Their expertly created packages provide couples with an array of choices. Services offered include:

• Day of coordination
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • In-person meetings
  • Review of all vendor contracts
  • Hourly Consults
  • Additional hours
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Je Married on 10/20/2021

Caroline and John Wedding

Jodi was wonderful from our first meeting until our final goodbyes. I was nervous before the ceremony but knowing Jodi was on everything put my mind at ease.
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 09/05/2021

From rain to fire drills, Kristine didn't let anything take away from our day!

The moment Josh and I got in contact with Kristine she was everything we never knew we needed in a wedding coordinator! She was extremely professional, friendly, and personal. Kristine was extremely easy to get in touch with and responded back to any and all questions in a timely manner. She even showed up on our wedding day an extra hour early as a gift to us! Not only were Josh and I impressed with her services, but we still hear many wonderful compliments from our friends and family on how great she was! From fire alarms to emergency diaper changes, Kristine was ready to handle anything thrown her way! Josh and I would absolutely recommend etc. coordinators for your wedding!
  • Teresa
    Teresa H. Married on 08/01/2021

AUSTIN - Etc. Coordinators - Jodi

We hired Jodi 2 weeks before our wedding... thinking I could do it myself, along with the events coordinator, I hesitated to hire anyone else. A friend of mine referred her to me after I started to panic and after a phone conversation, she had eased all my worries. Her professionalism was above and beyond excellent in every aspect. She made sure she had established connections with every one of my vendors, kept in close contact with me regularly, and made sure every detail was covered. She was a delight to work with and made the weeks leading to the big day the most stress-free and even enjoyable part of the planning! The amount of unexpected things that I could not have possibly dealt with or foreseen is my biggest advocate for why EVERY BRIDE NEEDS her! The day was seamless ... I truly don't know how she did it! She is positive, encouraging, diligent, and skilled. My only regret ... Not hiring Jodi sooner!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Etc. Coordinators Price Rates

Leesburg Leesburg, VA, 20175
Location of (Etc. Coordinators)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding