Etc. Coordinators Reviews

21 | Leesburg, VA

21 Reviews for Etc. Coordinators

21 Etc. Coordinators Reviews

Maura · Married on 09/29/2018

The ETC team is nothing short of AMAZING. Throughout the entire process (from 90 days out to the actual wedding weekend), Jodi and the rest of the team were an asset to us. Before the wedding, they coordinated meetings, reviewed contracts, submitted forms, contacted vendors, calmed my nerves, and made a VERY detailed itinerary. On the day of the wedding, they facilitated vendor drop-offs, transportation runs, set-up materials at the reception, made sure we stuck to our itinerary, AND brought cocktails to the bride and groom during photos :) After the wedding, they gathered materials and packed materials into parents' cars so that they were able to enjoy the reception. My mom said it best the day after the wedding: "JODI. IS. A. TREASURE."

Long story short, you NEED THEM. Don't second guess it, just DO IT and BOOK THESE PEOPLE. More than any other vendor, this is a choice that will ensure you have a wedding day that runs smoothly so that you and your guests can focus on having FUN!

Cee · Married on 09/22/2018

Having the support from Etc Coordinators and Jodi in particular was one of THE best decisions I made in the planning process. She was responsive during the lead up, took control of all vendor communication the week of the wedding to allow me to be able to relax and take a step back, and helped everything move SEAMLESSLY for the big day. Jodi and her assistant even helped us with odd jobs the day of like setting up our candy table and laying out the name plates. I was beyond impressed with the value the team provided and am confident things would not have been as perfect as they were without Jodi's help. If you are debating going with a planner - my recommendation is definitely to go for it!! I did the 6-week out coordination with rehearsal and day-of in-person support and it was absolutely worth it!!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Melted the wedding stress away

The ETC coordinator team was nothing short of incredible. Once we started speaking with Elizabeth all the wedding stress melted away. The day went SO smoothly, thanks to Elizabeth and her team. She was so sweet and organized. I am so happy we hired ETC! Highly recommend.

courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah O. was our coordinator for my daughter's wedding at The Salamander Resort in Middleburg, Va. It was the best investment we made!! She was very attentive & responsive, she is extremely organized & efficient. She made my day as Mother-of-the-Bride a thousand times easier. She took a lot of the stress off me & the Bride; she made decisions lightning-fast. She saved our wedding from a potential rain disaster!! I highly recommend ETC. Coordinators!! Faye Siegert

Paige · Married on 09/01/2018

Probably the best decision we made

Hiring ETC Coordinators and working with Jodi literally made our wedding day (and the six weeks leading up to the wedding) so much less stressful. Everything on the day was seamless and perfect, we would just have to mention it to Jodi and it was taken care of. We were a little hesitant about using a coordinator due to the extra expense because our venue came with a staff member to assist, but when I think back on everything we would have had to do without Jodi it gives me hives. She was incredible! Kind, fun to hang out with, and incredibly organized. She made our wedding day so relaxing for me, I could just enjoy and have fun with my bridesmaids and my new husband without worrying about details. When my mom or mother in law (or ten thousand other people) came to me with questions, I could just say hmm I don't know ask Jodi and go back to my Zen bubble. Worth her weight in GOLD. Thank you Jodi and ETC Coordinators!

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

Alyssa was AMAZING! She took care of all of our concerns from Transportation to corralling family to guaranteeing the day ran smoothly. I'd recommend Etc, Coordinators to everyone!

Jordan · Married on 09/16/2017

Jodi and Etc. Coordinators were amazing. I am a big planner and it is very rare that someone anticipates a need before I've thought of it. But there were several occasions when I asked Jodi about something and she said she'd already taken care of it. That is truly music to a bride and groom's ears. She had the perfect balance of being friendly while also being totally professional. This is an investment worth making if you want to actually enjoy your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Etc. Coordinators was by far the best decision that we made the entire wedding planning process! From the moment that Elizabeth, our coordinator, reached out to us, she helped to remove any stress that we had and to put us at ease. In our initial meeting, Elizabeth was well organized and had already read through all of our vendor contracts and had an idea of what we were envisioning for our wedding day. Immediately following our meeting she took over communicating with all of our vendors, setting up a day-of timeline, managing the event order at our venue and answering any questions that we had. We sent countless emails back and forth in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was always enthusiastic, responsive, and kept track of all the changes and details along the way.

Elizabeth worked with the coordinator at our venue to schedule a final walkthrough, led our rehearsal, and worked with our vendors to set up a detailed day-of timeline to make sure that each vendor and the wedding party knew exactly where they needed to be and when on our wedding day. When the wedding day finally arrived we were able to enjoy every moment of it without worrying about any of the details knowing that Elizabeth was there to take care of them. She worked through several day of changes and issues that came up with poise and made sure the entire day went perfectly! I would highly recommend using Etc. Coordinators to every couple; it is absolutely worth every penny. I truly cannot thank Elizabeth enough for all of her hard work and help along the way. Thank you to the Etc. team and Elizabeth for making the final stages of planning our wedding stress free and the wedding day everything that we could have imagined and more!

• User4748195 · 1+ year ago

I worked with Kirstin at Etc. Coordinators and was extremely pleased! I would highly recommend Etc. Coordinators to brides who are comfortable handling most of the initial legwork of seeking out vendors and selecting an aesthetic, but want peace of mind knowing that all of the contracts are in order and every detail is managed during the wedding weekend. Kirstin went above in beyond with her attention to detail - ensuring drink quantities and transportation logistics were addressed immediately - with professionalism, ensuring my wedding went off without a hitch. I really could not speak more highly of this service and am so glad I selected Etc. Coordinators!

Carl · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator - I would HIGHLY recommend Etc. Coordinators! They are a six week out coordination company and basically pick up where you left off. Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming for anyone and as you get closer to the wedding, you realize you need some helping hands. I had Monica as my wedding coordinator and she was fantastic! She reached out a little before six weeks out to introduce herself and get to know me and everything about my wedding. She took over contracts and reached out to all of my vendors and gave me guidance along the way with any questions I had. It was super helpful having her there for a walk-through of the venue and Banquet Event Order meeting and she also brought her own minute by minute timeline for our wedding day. She was incredibly patient with me and extremely organized as well as early to each of our meetings. I can't imagine not having a coordinator and am so thankful we made the choice to hire Etc. Coordinators. Hopefully this is helpful to future brides, best wishes to you all!

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

When I was planning my wedding, I knew I didn't need a traditional wedding planner, but about 7 weeks out, my mom and I both realized there were too many details to manage day of. We were desperate for help and I am so glad we found Jodi and ETC coordinators. From the moment we started working with Jodi, I was put at ease. She was diligent about following up with our vendors and kept track of all of our day of details and logistics. She was flexible as some of our plans changed and was attentive to the many emails and meetings, making sure our vision came to life. My wedding day was perfect and I was totally relaxed knowing Jodi was behind the scenes making sure everything ran smoothly. I have told many friends that ETC coordinators was the best money we spent on the whole wedding. I could not imagine planning or having a wedding without them. Thank you Jodi and team!

Ryan · Married on 11/19/2016

We can't say enough about Etc. Coordinators. Our coordinator, Sahar, was kind, generous, thoughtful - everything we could have hoped for and more on our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend using Etc. for your day of coordination needs - it is WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Monica was amazing!! She had a schedule timed out perfectly for the rehearsal and day of the wedding. The actual wedding was pretty stressful with all of the people and activities we had to accomplish and Monica made sure we were taken care of the entire day, getting us drinks, food or anything we could need. She made us feel so comfortable and actually allowed for us to enjoy our special day. I really couldn't have done it without her. She coordinated everything seamlessly so that I could just focus on being the bride.

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Sahar with Etc. Coordinators was AMAZING! We were so pleased with how SMOOTH the day of the wedding went, and as a bride who is type-A, that is all I could have dreamed for. Sahar was so organized and professional, and helped make our wedding (through coordinating with all of the vendors) the absolute most magical night ever! She was incredibly easy to talk to and bounce ideas off of, and we truly valued her advice (which paid off!). Thanks to Sahar and the Etc. team for making our special day the best ever!

Jake · Married on 07/16/2016

Our wedding planning process would not have gone as smoothly without the help of ETC Coordinators. We worked with Kirstin White, who was absolutely fantastic. Kirstin organized our timeline, managed all vendor requests, and didn't bat an eye when we had to change all our plans at our venue last minute due to a late afternoon thunderstorm. Kirstin also was there for all the weird questions like who and how much to tip and anything else we could throw at her. The day of the event, Kirstin and her assistant kept everyone in line (vendors and guests alike) and navigated our timeline like a champ. I without question would highly recommend Kirstin and the ETC Coordinator's team to anyone whether they are looking for help planning the entire event or simply want piece of mind and help with all the details during the last month like we did.

Jamie · Married on 07/02/2016

Thank you a thousand times over to Etc. Coordinators! Detail-oriented, knowledgable, friendly, warm and professional. Jodi was absolutely wonderful. Phone calls, meetings, emails and countless texts...Jodi was always available to answer my MANY questions, lend advice, and make sure every detail was in order and ready to go on our special day. For the week leading up to the event, Jodi was the one to coordinate all communication with the vendors. She made a detailed timeline and made sure everyone was on the same page. She took care of things at the walk through at the venue even when I wasn't able to make it myself as an out-of-town bride. She made an effort to get to know us as a couple/family and get a feel for our style and ideas, and was able to lend advice when needed in order to make sure the event came together like we envisioned. Everything went PERFECTLY throughout the entire day. Literally every detail, on time without a hitch. Jodi was on top of everything. I can't express how grateful I am. I had several people comment on how happy and carefree I seemed before the ceremony--it's all because Jodi had it all under control and I had no reason to stress! Thank you for allowing me, my husband and our parents to enjoy our day to the fullest.

• Fabrizia

Fabrizia · Married on 05/29/2016

I used Etc's six-week out planning services for my May wedding and it was some of the best money that I spent! Jodi was my coordinator and she was responsive, well-organized, and very thoughtful in all of our communication prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she kept me calm and managed everything flawlessly. I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing that she was in charge and at the end of the night, all of my belongings were returned to my hotel room. Thanks for the great work, Jodi and ETC.!

• F

Frances · Married on 04/30/2016

Etc. Coordinators are the perfect group to work with if you are looking for a shorter term wedding planner. I used Jodi's 6-week services for my DC wedding and was blown away by her professionalism, advice and responsiveness. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without this company, everything ran so smoothly yet somehow seemed effortless. Jodi truly helped to bring our vision to life. I would recommend this company any day!

Kristin · Married on 04/09/2016

Kirstin and Brittany were wonderful. My wedding day went as planned and everything was perfect! It was the most special day and Kirstin and Brittany made sure it all went smoothly! They were super friendly, thoughtful and on top of all the details!

nicola · Married on 07/25/2015

Jody and the etc coordinators team helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. I used the "6-week out" program and Jody went above and beyond ensuring all details of my wedding were meticulously planned. I am a very organized person, but Jody brought up questions I hadn't even thought of! This led to a wedding that flowed seamlessly and everyone was able to enjoy the evening, rather than panic over the details. Thank you for all the hard work! Finally, all the girls were so kind and it was a pure joy having them by my side on the wedding day.

Katherine · Married on 05/15/2015

ETC is everything a bride dreams of (and didn't even know she could dream of) for her wedding coordinator. They are creative, fun, organized and most importantly knowledgable. The days leading up to my wedding were stress free because they were on top of every detail. The day of my wedding went off exactly as planned and they made my dream wedding a reality.