Etc. Coordinators Reviews

27 Reviews for Etc. Coordinators

• Megan

Megan Ramirez Pollard · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Peace of Mind

I loved working with Mary Beth! There were so many moments in the days leading up to the wedding where I would think, wait did I forget something. Then I would realize if I did, Mary Beth would have mentioned it. You can't put a price on that kind of peace of mind. Our wedding was perfect and we could not have done it with out Mary Beth and the whole team!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kathleen · Married on 05/25/2019

Sarah was amazing!!!

It can be hard to relax and find the joy among all the wedding planning. But with Sarah Obenour’s help, everything was perfect! There were so many last minute checklist items we never even considered, and Sarah made sure they were all taken care of for us. My husband and I were able to enjoy the night to the fullest potential and it was such a blast. We wouldn’t have been able to immerse ourselves in the day as much as we did without the help of Sarah and etc. coordinators.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Hope · Married on 05/11/2019

Secret Sauce

I knew we had the time and vision to plan the wedding ourselves, but didn’t want to deal with the final details or day-of coordination of stuff and people. What I didn’t expect was how critical Alyssa from the Etc. Team would be the last few weeks. With decision fatigue fully set in and countless tiny minor details open, Alyssa shepherded is through the final phase with grace and patience. Her organizational skills were impeccable and helped everyone feel at ease.

When we finished our ceremony to a deluge, Alyssa was able to reorganize in stride to get the planned parade of guests onto busses instead without missing a beat. The cocktails were moved indoors after my final decision to have them outside, all behind the scenes and without bothering the wedding party. Everything was on schedule and nothing was lost.

What a treat to work with Etc. I’m so relieved we went for it despite ourselves.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lucy Read · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Day-of Coordination!

Etc. Coordinators, and Alyssa Pazornick in particular, were absolutely outstanding in their services. They ensured that the day ran smoothly, preemptively handling issues before we even knew that they had arisen. Alyssa's handling of the wedding weekend ensured that we were able to simply enjoy the weekend, without needing to worry that our vision and plans would be executed perfectly. I cannot recommend their services enough!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • DevSet

Nichole · Married on 03/29/2019

Sarah Obenour is AMAZING!

I've planned a lot of large-scale events in my life and know, first-hand, how difficult it is to keep tight control of all the logistics and people to keep things moving along smoothly. It's why when it came time to plan my wedding, I didn't even think twice about hiring a day-of coordinator! The Salamander Resort (my venue) recommended Etc. Coordinators as the vendor I should consider and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm so thankful for how easy they made the introductory process, and the coordinator they assigned me - Sarah Obenour! She's not only professional, but incredibly organized, easy to work with, and literally thinks of everything. Thanks to her, if there was a problem at my wedding, I didn't know about it :) I highly recommend Sarah - she's worth every cent!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Maura · Married on 09/29/2018

The ETC team is nothing short of AMAZING. Throughout the entire process (from 90 days out to the actual wedding weekend), Jodi and the rest of the team were an asset to us. Before the wedding, they coordinated meetings, reviewed contracts, submitted forms, contacted vendors, calmed my nerves, and made a VERY detailed itinerary. On the day of the wedding, they facilitated vendor drop-offs, transportation runs, set-up materials at the reception, made sure we stuck to our itinerary, AND brought cocktails to the bride and groom during photos :) After the wedding, they gathered materials and packed materials into parents' cars so that they were able to enjoy the reception. My mom said it best the day after the wedding: "JODI. IS. A. TREASURE."

Long story short, you NEED THEM. Don't second guess it, just DO IT and BOOK THESE PEOPLE. More than any other vendor, this is a choice that will ensure you have a wedding day that runs smoothly so that you and your guests can focus on having FUN!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Cee · Married on 09/22/2018

Having the support from Etc Coordinators and Jodi in particular was one of THE best decisions I made in the planning process. She was responsive during the lead up, took control of all vendor communication the week of the wedding to allow me to be able to relax and take a step back, and helped everything move SEAMLESSLY for the big day. Jodi and her assistant even helped us with odd jobs the day of like setting up our candy table and laying out the name plates. I was beyond impressed with the value the team provided and am confident things would not have been as perfect as they were without Jodi's help. If you are debating going with a planner - my recommendation is definitely to go for it!! I did the 6-week out coordination with rehearsal and day-of in-person support and it was absolutely worth it!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Melted the wedding stress away

The ETC coordinator team was nothing short of incredible. Once we started speaking with Elizabeth all the wedding stress melted away. The day went SO smoothly, thanks to Elizabeth and her team. She was so sweet and organized. I am so happy we hired ETC! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2018

courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah O. was our coordinator for my daughter's wedding at The Salamander Resort in Middleburg, Va. It was the best investment we made!! She was very attentive & responsive, she is extremely organized & efficient. She made my day as Mother-of-the-Bride a thousand times easier. She took a lot of the stress off me & the Bride; she made decisions lightning-fast. She saved our wedding from a potential rain disaster!! I highly recommend ETC. Coordinators!! Faye Siegert

Sent on 09/20/2018

Paige · Married on 09/01/2018

Probably the best decision we made

Hiring ETC Coordinators and working with Jodi literally made our wedding day (and the six weeks leading up to the wedding) so much less stressful. Everything on the day was seamless and perfect, we would just have to mention it to Jodi and it was taken care of. We were a little hesitant about using a coordinator due to the extra expense because our venue came with a staff member to assist, but when I think back on everything we would have had to do without Jodi it gives me hives. She was incredible! Kind, fun to hang out with, and incredibly organized. She made our wedding day so relaxing for me, I could just enjoy and have fun with my bridesmaids and my new husband without worrying about details. When my mom or mother in law (or ten thousand other people) came to me with questions, I could just say hmm I don't know ask Jodi and go back to my Zen bubble. Worth her weight in GOLD. Thank you Jodi and ETC Coordinators!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

Alyssa was AMAZING! She took care of all of our concerns from Transportation to corralling family to guaranteeing the day ran smoothly. I'd recommend Etc, Coordinators to everyone!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/16/2017

Jodi and Etc. Coordinators were amazing. I am a big planner and it is very rare that someone anticipates a need before I've thought of it. But there were several occasions when I asked Jodi about something and she said she'd already taken care of it. That is truly music to a bride and groom's ears. She had the perfect balance of being friendly while also being totally professional. This is an investment worth making if you want to actually enjoy your wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • Sania

Sania Khan · Married on 08/25/2017

Excellent, Thorough, and Follow-Through is Impeccable

I had an excellent experience with Etc. Coordinators on our wedding in August 2018. Alyssa was the lead coordinator, and beyond being thorough and following through on everything she took on - she seamlessly coordinated our Pakistani-Afghan Muslim fusion wedding. My husband and I both have big families with lots of cousins :), who are always down to help - Alyssa noted this, and in a way, became one of the cousins - to ensure that operationally things went the way they should! She was also in touch with all of our vendors about six weeks out from the wedding, and developed an excellent rapport with all of them - ensuring that everything was handled before as well as on the day of. In addition to her operational help - she brought a keen eye and immense experience in event coordinating to thoughts on decor as well as run of the program.

She also made sure to check in with myself and close family members, to make sure that we were not overwhelmed. It ended up being one of the most beautiful days of my husband, mine, and our families' and friends lives - our village, if you will. Alyssa's experience and demeanor is not to be taken for granted - I hope to work with her again on other events!

Photo: Akbar Sayed Photography

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Etc. Coordinators was by far the best decision that we made the entire wedding planning process! From the moment that Elizabeth, our coordinator, reached out to us, she helped to remove any stress that we had and to put us at ease. In our initial meeting, Elizabeth was well organized and had already read through all of our vendor contracts and had an idea of what we were envisioning for our wedding day. Immediately following our meeting she took over communicating with all of our vendors, setting up a day-of timeline, managing the event order at our venue and answering any questions that we had. We sent countless emails back and forth in the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was always enthusiastic, responsive, and kept track of all the changes and details along the way.

Elizabeth worked with the coordinator at our venue to schedule a final walkthrough, led our rehearsal, and worked with our vendors to set up a detailed day-of timeline to make sure that each vendor and the wedding party knew exactly where they needed to be and when on our wedding day. When the wedding day finally arrived we were able to enjoy every moment of it without worrying about any of the details knowing that Elizabeth was there to take care of them. She worked through several day of changes and issues that came up with poise and made sure the entire day went perfectly! I would highly recommend using Etc. Coordinators to every couple; it is absolutely worth every penny. I truly cannot thank Elizabeth enough for all of her hard work and help along the way. Thank you to the Etc. team and Elizabeth for making the final stages of planning our wedding stress free and the wedding day everything that we could have imagined and more!

Sent on 06/30/2017

I worked with Kirstin at Etc. Coordinators and was extremely pleased! I would highly recommend Etc. Coordinators to brides who are comfortable handling most of the initial legwork of seeking out vendors and selecting an aesthetic, but want peace of mind knowing that all of the contracts are in order and every detail is managed during the wedding weekend. Kirstin went above in beyond with her attention to detail - ensuring drink quantities and transportation logistics were addressed immediately - with professionalism, ensuring my wedding went off without a hitch. I really could not speak more highly of this service and am so glad I selected Etc. Coordinators!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Carl · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator - I would HIGHLY recommend Etc. Coordinators! They are a six week out coordination company and basically pick up where you left off. Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming for anyone and as you get closer to the wedding, you realize you need some helping hands. I had Monica as my wedding coordinator and she was fantastic! She reached out a little before six weeks out to introduce herself and get to know me and everything about my wedding. She took over contracts and reached out to all of my vendors and gave me guidance along the way with any questions I had. It was super helpful having her there for a walk-through of the venue and Banquet Event Order meeting and she also brought her own minute by minute timeline for our wedding day. She was incredibly patient with me and extremely organized as well as early to each of our meetings. I can't imagine not having a coordinator and am so thankful we made the choice to hire Etc. Coordinators. Hopefully this is helpful to future brides, best wishes to you all!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

When I was planning my wedding, I knew I didn't need a traditional wedding planner, but about 7 weeks out, my mom and I both realized there were too many details to manage day of. We were desperate for help and I am so glad we found Jodi and ETC coordinators. From the moment we started working with Jodi, I was put at ease. She was diligent about following up with our vendors and kept track of all of our day of details and logistics. She was flexible as some of our plans changed and was attentive to the many emails and meetings, making sure our vision came to life. My wedding day was perfect and I was totally relaxed knowing Jodi was behind the scenes making sure everything ran smoothly. I have told many friends that ETC coordinators was the best money we spent on the whole wedding. I could not imagine planning or having a wedding without them. Thank you Jodi and team!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Ryan · Married on 11/19/2016

We can't say enough about Etc. Coordinators. Our coordinator, Sahar, was kind, generous, thoughtful - everything we could have hoped for and more on our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend using Etc. for your day of coordination needs - it is WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Monica was amazing!! She had a schedule timed out perfectly for the rehearsal and day of the wedding. The actual wedding was pretty stressful with all of the people and activities we had to accomplish and Monica made sure we were taken care of the entire day, getting us drinks, food or anything we could need. She made us feel so comfortable and actually allowed for us to enjoy our special day. I really couldn't have done it without her. She coordinated everything seamlessly so that I could just focus on being the bride.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Sahar with Etc. Coordinators was AMAZING! We were so pleased with how SMOOTH the day of the wedding went, and as a bride who is type-A, that is all I could have dreamed for. Sahar was so organized and professional, and helped make our wedding (through coordinating with all of the vendors) the absolute most magical night ever! She was incredibly easy to talk to and bounce ideas off of, and we truly valued her advice (which paid off!). Thanks to Sahar and the Etc. team for making our special day the best ever!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jake · Married on 07/16/2016

Our wedding planning process would not have gone as smoothly without the help of ETC Coordinators. We worked with Kirstin White, who was absolutely fantastic. Kirstin organized our timeline, managed all vendor requests, and didn't bat an eye when we had to change all our plans at our venue last minute due to a late afternoon thunderstorm. Kirstin also was there for all the weird questions like who and how much to tip and anything else we could throw at her. The day of the event, Kirstin and her assistant kept everyone in line (vendors and guests alike) and navigated our timeline like a champ. I without question would highly recommend Kirstin and the ETC Coordinator's team to anyone whether they are looking for help planning the entire event or simply want piece of mind and help with all the details during the last month like we did.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/02/2016

Thank you a thousand times over to Etc. Coordinators! Detail-oriented, knowledgable, friendly, warm and professional. Jodi was absolutely wonderful. Phone calls, meetings, emails and countless texts...Jodi was always available to answer my MANY questions, lend advice, and make sure every detail was in order and ready to go on our special day. For the week leading up to the event, Jodi was the one to coordinate all communication with the vendors. She made a detailed timeline and made sure everyone was on the same page. She took care of things at the walk through at the venue even when I wasn't able to make it myself as an out-of-town bride. She made an effort to get to know us as a couple/family and get a feel for our style and ideas, and was able to lend advice when needed in order to make sure the event came together like we envisioned. Everything went PERFECTLY throughout the entire day. Literally every detail, on time without a hitch. Jodi was on top of everything. I can't express how grateful I am. I had several people comment on how happy and carefree I seemed before the ceremony--it's all because Jodi had it all under control and I had no reason to stress! Thank you for allowing me, my husband and our parents to enjoy our day to the fullest.

Sent on 09/17/2016
  • Fabrizia

Fabrizia · Married on 05/29/2016

I used Etc's six-week out planning services for my May wedding and it was some of the best money that I spent! Jodi was my coordinator and she was responsive, well-organized, and very thoughtful in all of our communication prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she kept me calm and managed everything flawlessly. I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing that she was in charge and at the end of the night, all of my belongings were returned to my hotel room. Thanks for the great work, Jodi and ETC.!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/30/2016

Etc. Coordinators are the perfect group to work with if you are looking for a shorter term wedding planner. I used Jodi's 6-week services for my DC wedding and was blown away by her professionalism, advice and responsiveness. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without this company, everything ran so smoothly yet somehow seemed effortless. Jodi truly helped to bring our vision to life. I would recommend this company any day!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/09/2016

Kirstin and Brittany were wonderful. My wedding day went as planned and everything was perfect! It was the most special day and Kirstin and Brittany made sure it all went smoothly! They were super friendly, thoughtful and on top of all the details!

Sent on 04/11/2016