Spring Lake, MI 49456 Map · Phone number

2339ed71f46cb4c9 image
2339ed71f46cb4c9 image

13 Reviews for Essential Designs

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Lori made beautiful floral arrangements for the wedding! Exceeded expectations, and she was helpful and easy to work with.

Lori was willing to meet with me at my venue to help me decide what decorations I wanted without selling me things I didn't want. Everything was delivered on time and she was a joy to work with, while being reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Gina · Married on 07/11/2015

"Spectacular", "Gorgeous", "Incredible", "Beautiful", "Stunning", "Breathtaking"---these are just a few of the words that guests shared with me as they were complimenting the floral arrangements at my daughter's wedding. Lori DeVowe of Essential Designs is a talented, gifted and passionate florist. She was a pleasure to work with and captured exactly what we envisioned for flowers for my daughter's special day. Her pricing was very reasonable too---better than anyone else in the area. I would STRONGLY recommend Lori to any bride....You won't disappointed.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Stacey · Married on 06/20/2015

I cannot express in words how wonderful working with Lori was. The flowers at my wedding were very important to me and my mom, and Lori was extremely passionate and understanding of what vision I was going for. I showed her LOTS of photos and she was able to suggest ways to make my ideas work within my budget. She really brought my vision to life and I will be forever grateful!! Despite my living in Chicago, she was very easy to arrange times to meet when I was in town, which was so helpful. Thank you, Lori!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Award

Essential Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Spring Lake, 49456 See on map