635 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About Espace

Modern Elegant design Exceptional Quality Gracious Hospitality

From the moment you are greeted as you enter our doors you will feel the pulse of espace. Rich zebrawood walls, white marble flooring and imported Briton carpet are only a few design elements that epitomize our modern space. Stylish chairs and the finest china and flatware set the tone for sophistication. Our dedicated team of professionals lead the way. We are here for you at every stage; from begining to end to ensure the celebration of your dreams. The executive chef and culinary team will work to develop a delectable menu. We pride ourselves on offering delicious innovative dishes and customizing our cuisine to reflect your personal style, theme, budget and vision. With attention to every detail you and your guests will be treated to impeccable service, uncompromising quality and flawless execution.

espace is ideally located in midtown Manhattan easily accessible from all modes of transportation. Parking is conveniently available directly across the street. Our 10,000 square foot venue is fully equipped with state of the art technology, TI connections and wireless internet. Our team of audio visual experts will customize our high tech lighting and space to create the ambience you desire. espace comfortably hosts up to 500 seated guests and to 1000 for standing receptions. espace is sophistication, quality and service at its finest. Allow us to be committed to you for a truly memorable event. For reservation inquiries and information contact 212.967.7003 or info@espaceny.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

136353841aa9d26c 1523614774 556fc3bb6c57a05f 1523614773 572657e8156b84bd 152361
Flower and candle centerpiece
Flower and candle centerpiece
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
136353841aa9d26c 1523614774 556fc3bb6c57a05f 1523614773 572657e8156b84bd 152361

3 Reviews for Espace

Espace served as my wedding venue for my 8/29/15 affair. I will start by saying that the staff alone exceeded every expectation, and helped make one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended (and cannot believe it was my own!) I was really looking for a space that offered excellent food paired with a beautiful, modern space. Aesthetically, Espace as a venue is designed with modern, yet timeless elements. The cocktail room is beautifully laid out with marble flooring and high ceilings. There was more than enough space for my 175 guests to enjoy the cocktail hour. The main ballroom is so grand and spacious, it took my breath away at my first consultation. The clean space allowed me to decorate and design to make my wedding unique to my personal style and taste. Espace has amazing uplighting installed, lots of staging, projectors for personal images and an excellent sound system for your band/DJ. There was plenty of room for our big band and also a large photo booth space. The standard chairs offered by the venue are so gorgeous, I almost feel bad for my girlfriends who actually have to rent chairs because their venues offered ugly, bulky chairs. In regards to the food, my guests and I were blown away with the quality and quantity of the food. The food is actually exceptional-no other word to describe it. Espace is a sister space to Edison Ballroom, and I hear the owner also works with Capitale, so we knew the food was going to be out of this world! I felt that our menu was so unique, fun and delicious--I can't tell you how many guests came up to me and said, "This is not the typical boring wedding food!" Our cocktail hour had a bunch of stations (if you do your research in NYC you will learn other venues offer NOTHING), and we also had a signature cocktail which was fun! For dessert, Espace has their own private pastry chef, who delivered such a beautiful and unique dessert that people were posting pictures of it on the internet. People are still talking abo

Sent on 10/03/2015

ally · Married on 04/28/2012

BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER!!!! we had the best wedding, amazing lighting, great food and staff was superb! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT to anyone looking for a creative, unique and hip modern place!!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Gillian · Married on 11/15/2008

Espace is amazing. It is a modern, beautiful venue, with a ton of space so you can hold both your ceremony and reception there, without a problem. The staff was extremely attentive and they provide incredible in-house catering (the food was amazing) and a wedding cake. Basically, if you choose this venue, half of the things you need to worry about in planning your wedding will be taken care of. I didn't need to hire a wedding planner because they are professionals at planning weddings and will act as your de facto wedding planners on the day of.

If you're looking for a classy, modern, sophisticated wedding, this is the right place for you. Also, you will get a ton of personal attention.

I am thrilled that we chose Espace for our wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2009

Espace FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens