1145 Linda Vista Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103 Map · Phone number

About ES Photography

A boutique studio, specializing in life events captured with an artistic flare and a womans touch.

• Vee Marie Photography
  • Elyana Photography
  • John K. Photography

15 Reviews for ES Photography

Erika · Married on 02/18/2013

Ellice and her colleague did a simply fabulous job shooting our wedding on September 21, 2013. I cannot say enough amazing things about Ellice and her photography skills. Ellice is professional, sweet, flexible, detail oriented, artistic, extremely talented and the list goes on and on. She truly captured my husband and I's love for eachother on our special day and the extreme beauty of our venue. As we were looking through our photos, I simply couldn't believe that I loved every single picture (that never happens!!!). We absolutely love Ellice Boone and will reccommend her to all of our family/friends.

Sent on 10/17/2013

We had a terrific experience with Ellice & ES Photography for our wedding. Spending such a special day with her was a pleasure, and the final product -- the photos -- were breathtaking. We highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Lesley · Married on 03/15/2009

Ellice is the best of the best!! Do whatever it takes to fit her into your budget and she will be the best money you spend on your big day. She will capture the most priceless moments and the most precious details that you will want to remember for a lifetime. Her photos are simply fantastic. She is very creative and really knows how to get the perfect shot time and time again. She has such a great sense of each persons personality and is able to capture it beautifully in her pictures. She's such a sweetheart and a lot of fun to work with! You will not be disappointed! The top of the line wedding planners use and recommend her, so she has to be amazing. :) Thank you, Ellice for being part of our wedding because it was really enjoyable having you there!

Sent on 04/01/2009

Award

• A CEREMONY of the HEART
    A CEREMONY of the HEART Wedding Officiants

Ellice is brilliant! One of the things I love most about working with her is her charming and unobtrusive manner. I have had many couples tell me that she is a delightful presence..gentle, professional and lovely. Ellice is very creative and her photos, albums and engagement portraits are truly special. She is warm, caring and a professional of the highest caliber. Mary Jean Valente... A Ceremony of the Heart

• Emily Rose Papers
    Emily Rose Papers Wedding Invitations

Ellice Schwartz of ES Photography is simply wonderful. Her warm personality and true sense of style adds to her beautiful eye for both contemporary and classic images.

• 1145 Linda Vista Ave Pasadena, 91103 See on map