Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Erin Kroll Photography

Moments are fleeting. Time withers memory. Choose a photographer with your memories in mind. Erin Kroll is a storyteller, quietly documenting your wedding naturally. The result is a breathtaking, true to the moment, collection of emotional and authentic memories. Available throughout Maine, New England and destinations in and outside of the United States! Erin Kroll is proud to be a Green Certified Wedding Photographer.

About : Maine native, Erin Kroll spent the majority of her childhood scribbling crayon on her bedroom walls, floors, and other forbidden landscapes. While other children played with dolls, she cradled a bin of art supplies and scurried off to paint imaginary lands in her backyard.

Erin studied photography at the University of Westminster in London, England. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Goucher College in Towson, Maryland. Graduating with a Degree of Distinction and Honors in Communication, she returned to Maine in 2004 and began Erin Kroll Photography.

Celebrating life and exposing unexpected and overlooked beauty is a common theme in Erin’s work. She is inspired by eastern art and philosophy. It’s not surprising that her Zen influences carry over into her creative process. Working predominately in natural environments using available light, her work asks us to look closer, beyond the surface, and find stillness in letting go of our ideals.

When she is not looking through a camera lens, Erin enjoys traveling, exploring the Maine outdoors. She is presently the only certified green wedding photographer in the state of Maine ( but hopes more will follow soon).

Erin is passionate about preserving and honoring the beauty of the natural world and resources. Having a mindful relationship with the planet allows Erin to establish deeper connections with our community and Her clients. She embraces social and eco-mindfulness by reducing waste, reducing our carbon footprint, being environmentally sound and helping making a difference in the communities where we all live and create. She donates her services to non-profits.

Erin is a certified member of Greener Photography and also holds certification as a photographer with Green Wedding Providers as well. Applying her meditation and yogic practice to photography, Erin teaches others to discover the spiritual heart of taking photographs. She offers mentoring sessions to aspiring photographers of all ages and abilities. She also donates her photography services to area non profits free of charge.

For more information please contact info@erinkrollphotograhy.com Follow us on twitter @erinkrollphoto or come say hello on facebook, we'd love to speak with you: facebook/erinkrollphotography.com

Follow Erin Kroll Photography on

Hawaii Destination Wedding
4237991015063169985916225930789416190454941049281953n
couple1copy
Erin Kroll Photography
Phippsburg, Maine Wedding, DIY Wedding, Rustic Wedding, Maine Wedding Photographers, Erin Kroll
Wapole Maine Farm Wedding, Maine Wedding, Celebrity Wedding Photographer, Erin Kroll
maineweddingphotographererinkroll13
maineweddingphotographererinkroll16
facebookerinkroll
weddingwirelogo
maineweddingphotographererinkroll1

14 Reviews for Erin Kroll Photography

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

We Couldn’t Be Happier, Our Photographs are Amazing!
    Erin is by far the best wedding photographer around! We hired her after she photographed my friend’s wedding a few years ago, and once I saw her pictures I was hooked and knew I had hire her! I don’t even know where to begin. Erin is extremely professional and very easy to contact! She was willing to work with us to get a great engagement shoot location ( my engagement photos were included in our package), she also helped me with hair and makeup for the shoot—so amazing! Our wedding day was in many locations and Erin and her awesome assistant Graham easily handled the logistics. Our photographs are stunning, original and timeless. I wanted a vintage feel to my wedding and Erin’s artistry totally complimented my style. All my family and friends are so impressed and absolutely amazed at how gorgeous our pictures are, even stunned that she was able to get certain moments we didn’t even know happened. We certainly loved each and every one.

Sent on 10/03/2013

She is great and has amazing work!! However, she is more 'capture the moment' photographer than posing for the pictures, which I know a lot of people prefer. However, in my case I wish the couple photos there were some more 'natural posing'. All the poses I did in the photos, I said wanted and told her at our meeting. I also wish there were some photos of me posing before the ceremony.. which is my fault too because I didn't specify, but at the same time she should know brides want that? So like I said literally ALL the pictures she took were beautiful, its just if you want 'certain shots' just make sure to tell her beforehand so she will do them. Also 'big moments' mother looking at bride all dressed for the first time, first dance, father & daughter dance, mother & groom dance, cutting of the cake.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Samuel · Married on 06/15/2013

Our wedding photographs are beautiful. I cried when I saw them and still do. Erin photographed our Maine wedding this past summer. We are both very camera shy, but she was able to capture us without being in our face all the time. We didn’t want to be aware of the cameras all the time, we just wanted real emotional moments and beautiful pictures, and she delivered! Her work is amazing, perfect combo of creative and artistic she has a great eye. She is also such very kind, experienced and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Erin Kroll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,748.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erin Kroll Photography 1
    Military Discount
    Honoring our heros is something very close to my heart. I love military weddings and gladly offer a 10% discount on my coverage to all military couples or veterans.

• Life Song Productions
    Life Song Productions Wedding Musicians

Erin has a great eye. Her creativity and artistic view will ensure you fabulous photos on your wedding day. If there is one thing you should take seriously in your wedding planning, it's the photographer. When you choose Erin, you will be happy that you did.