468 E. Calaveras St., Altadena, CA 91001 Map · Phone number

About Erik Miguel Photography

I come from a small town where there are more cows than people. Growing up I loved nature and traveling to foreign countries whenever I could. I graduated from college with a degree in in photography and moved to LA to pursue photography in a more focused manner. I pride myself on giving my client's top quality photographs and outstanding service.

Hopefully after spending some time here and on my website (www.erikmiguel.com) you will get a sense for my style and what I am like. When photographing your wedding I approach your day with an openness to catch moments as they unfold and prepared to do poses in a relaxed, yet elegant manner.

My goal is to connect with you - the bride and groom and make this day one that you will remember in happiness.

IMG 5447c
f1cf665c827f4fcd 1232053375359 IMG 1595 Edit
IMG 7798 Edit 2

1 Reviews for Erik Miguel Photography

Kt · Married on 10/09/2011

Erik is great to work with! He's open to any ideas you might have....and I should know, because I had A LOT! As well as he brings a lot to the table that you might not have considered before. He made my wedding party as well as my family all feel great during the photo taking process, which in turn made for great photos. I've been to a lot of other weddings before where I felt like the photographer was just getting in the way of everything, but Erik's great at capturing all the special moments, without being up in your business. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in Southern California and surrounding areas!

Sent on 11/02/2011