Erica Luong :: Erica Does Makeup

Erica Luong :: Erica Does Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Erica Luong :: Erica Does Makeup

The Tri-State Area's Premier Luxury On-Site Hair & Makeup Team

Erica Does Makeup is the tri-state area’s premier luxury on-site hair and makeup services team. All makeup artists & hair stylists have extensive training, knowledge & experience in not only bridal but editorial, fashion shows & television. As skilled professionals in the beauty industry, they can offer constructive and helpful advice on how to look and feel your best on the most important day of your life. Let Erica Does Makeup be part of your journey from Miss to Mrs.!

Erica along with her team have been awarded The Knot Best of Weddings Pick 2013-2017, WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award 2012-2017 and Erica was named Best of Long Island 2013 First Place Winner for Wedding Makeup Artist. Erica Does Makeup has been feature in The Knot publication as well as influential style blogs such as Style Me Pretty & Grey Loves Weddings.

They currently serve all of NYC, Long Island, lower Westchester County & Northern New Jersey. All artists are available for travel & destination weddings.

WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award 2012 - 2017

The Knot Best of Weddings 2013 - 2017 Pick - The Knot Hall of Fame

Best of Borrowed & Blue 2017 Silver Medal

Best of LI 2013 Weddings First Place Winner for Wedding Makeup Artist

Best of LI 2014 Weddings Second Place Winner for Wedding Makeup Artist

Best of LI 2014 Weddings First Place Winner for Wedding Hair Stylist

For more recent pictures please take a look at the Erica Does Makeup facebook page:

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

A about two years ago, I was introduced to Erica Does Makeup when I was part of my sister-in law's bridal party. She did such an extraordinary job, and I decided to hire her for my own wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased with the job she did. Erica is an absolute artist, and people raved about my makeup, and the makeup of my Bridesmaids. She was on time, professional, and the value was exceptional. I would recommend Erica to anyone in search of the perfect makeup artist. I stand behind all these words with 100% confidence.

Profile Picture Brett, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I choose EricaDoesMakeup as my makeup and hair artists for my wedding on August 20th at Flowerfield Celebrations. Erica and Crystal are so awesome! From our first meeting to the wedding, Erica was super helpful and not only with makeup and hair but with so much more; she even recommended our bridal attendant (who turned out to be wonderful as well)! They are really knowledgeable about hair, makeup and weddings! I just had one video of the hairstyle I was thinking of and Crystal made it better than video! It completed my face and hairpiece. The day of the wedding she helped to put the flower girl crowns on all the flower girls (I had 6!) and even did a quick updo for my husband’s grandmother at the very last minute. Erica is amazing; I had no clue how to do my makeup and she took my hairstyle, dress, and wedding theme into consideration and I never could have imagine how well my makeup complemented everything! I cannot thank Erica and Crystal enough!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Crystal did hair for me, my mom and bridesmaids for my wedding this August. She is very skilled at what she does and is so sweet! I have very straight, thick hair that is difficult to style and she did a great job getting it to stay. After an initial trial, I wanted to change the look for the day of the wedding. Crystal listened to what I said and did exactly what I was looking for. All of the girls looked beautiful and were so happy with the way their hair came out. She even helped my mom clean up as we were rushing out of the door. The whole Erica Does Makeup team is great- easy to communicate with, professional and a lot of fun! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/13/17, 5 Reviews

Airbrush
Tanning Bed
8 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
one of the best in the east coast area

Erica is the Best, Had the pleasure to have worked on a few of the same weddings, & Love her touch, It's you only a little better, love when a bride looks like herself but just a little more glow, & done just right so you shine like a princess all night..., We always reccommed her to our clinets knowing they will be very well taken care of..

Erica is a master make-up artist.She knows exactly what to do to make her brides look amazing.She's always on time and lots of fun to be with:)

I have had the pleasure of working side by side with Erica. She is an amazingly talented makeup artist. She is very professional and I can guarantee any bride would completely satisifed with her work and will look their very best on their special day!!!

Erica is an extremely talented makeup artist. I love her energy that she brings to wherever she goes. She's great at choosing a look that fits any person. I have personally used her services, and I was extremely happy that I chose her.

Events