Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number

About Chris LoBello Productions

Hello, and welcome to Chris LoBello Productions. I guarantee you will LOVE your wedding video. Each video I create includes a full length wedding video, and a highlight/recap segment. All the DVD's come equipped with a customized DVD menu and chapter markers. Your video will be shot in HD, with Canon DSLR cameras. I remain unobtrusive through out the day, you won't even know I'm there. I have different video packages available and I can also customize a package just for you. Don't wait any longer, email me now at: chrislobello@gmail.com

Follow Chris LoBello Productions on

13 Reviews for Chris LoBello Productions

• Lana

Lana · Married on 08/24/2018

Exceeded all expectations (and they were very high) - 10/10

I spent the most time searching for a videography than any other vendor. I must have watched 100+ wedding videos to get a sense of who I wanted to work with and what style I was looking for. I ultimately concluded I wanted a cinematic feel, with an emphasis on voiceovers from cards, vows and speeches. I am so thankful that I found Chris for our wedding day - Chris and his team exceeded all of my expectations from the initial meeting to the wedding day to the ultimate delivery of the highlight film. He was extremely kind and easy to work with - most importantly, he made everyone feel comfortable and really captured all of the important moments without interfering or feeling obtrusive. Chris has also worked with my photographer prior to my wedding and no one would have ever known they were two distinct companies - they truly were a seamless duo!

We just got our ‘teaser’ video back and it was nothing short of amazing. Chris and his crew captured every single moment we had hoped for and more. The video evoked all of the emotions of the day! The overhead drone footage from our outdoor ceremony added a perfect touch. Although we have not yet received our full-length video, I am sure it will meet all expectations similar to the highlight film. Chris went above and beyond and also provided a shorter highlight clip that we were able to share with friends and family on Instagram - which was a nice touch! We highly recommend Chris and his team for your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2018

scott · Married on 07/15/2018

We had to spend a little time to write a review because we were absolutely in love with all the professionalism attention and all-around great people that Chris and his team or for our wedding. Chris and his team worked out a perfect timeline and not only were they early they ended up staying over the night before to make sure everything was perfect. They picked perfect spots to do pictures early and everything was handled perfectly. We were extremely pleased with every single aspect of the wedding that they provided. Pictures seemed and they will be absolutely perfect. We already got a few pictures as a teaser and we are all in love with them. All of the people Chris brought with him were fantastic in their craft as well as they all had great personalities. I highly recommend them.

Regards,
    Scott Schreiber

Sent on 07/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

Chris and his team did an amazing job capturing the happiness and beauty of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with from the start - incredibly responsive and flexible. He was on top of everything leading up to our wedding day. His team was punctual on our wedding day and they blended right in as if they weren't there. Yet, they captured all of the important moments and put together an incredible video for us. The drone footage and the way he shoots your wedding video like a movie are two definite selling points. I would highly recommend Chris and his team!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Chris LoBello Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,795.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Joe Sanfilippo Photography
    Joe Sanfilippo Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Chris Lobello on Several weddings. He is a pleasure to work with and his end result is top notch! Cannot recommend him and his team enough!

• Wantagh, 11793 See on map