Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number

About Chris LoBello Productions

Hello, and welcome to Chris LoBello Productions. I guarantee you will LOVE your wedding video. Each video I create includes a full length wedding video, and a highlight/recap segment. All the DVD's come equipped with a customized DVD menu and chapter markers. Your video will be shot in HD, with Canon DSLR cameras. I remain unobtrusive through out the day, you won't even know I'm there. I have different video packages available and I can also customize a package just for you. Don't wait any longer, email me now at: chrislobello@gmail.com

Follow Chris LoBello Productions on

screen shot 2016 04 25 at 4 23 52 pm

14 Reviews for Chris LoBello Productions

• Sarah

Sarah Roth · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing in every way!

The videographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding day that I wanted to book, so I spent a great deal of time researching prior to booking. When I stumbled across Chris's videos I knew he would be perfect! Meeting in person before booking was very helpful and he has been a pleasure to work with since then, very professional, and very responsive throughout the entire process! He had also filmed at our venue and picture locations on Long Island before so he was so helpful for planning out our first look photos too! Everyone was super professional day of the wedding and captured every detail flawlessly! The trailer video was AMAZING - and the teaser trailer for instagram was a wonderful touch as well! We just got our full video back and needless to say it evoked every emotion and captured all the energy and detail of the day perfectly! Drone footage was a must for me and it exceeded my expectations!!! Everyone who sees the trailer is so surprised at how amazing it looked! We can't wait for our families to see the full length video! Chris was also able to use the song I sang with my dad for walking down the aisle perfectly in our full length video which was amazing! We are so thrilled with everything and it was worth every penny and we'll be able to relive our day for years to come! and all of my husbands sweet dance moves lol -- Sarah and Mike, Snapper Inn, Oakdale, October 2018.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 08/24/2018

Exceeded all expectations (and they were very high) - 10/10

I spent the most time searching for a videography than any other vendor. I must have watched 100+ wedding videos to get a sense of who I wanted to work with and what style I was looking for. I ultimately concluded I wanted a cinematic feel, with an emphasis on voiceovers from cards, vows and speeches. I am so thankful that I found Chris for our wedding day - Chris and his team exceeded all of my expectations from the initial meeting to the wedding day to the ultimate delivery of the highlight film. He was extremely kind and easy to work with - most importantly, he made everyone feel comfortable and really captured all of the important moments without interfering or feeling obtrusive. Chris has also worked with my photographer prior to my wedding and no one would have ever known they were two distinct companies - they truly were a seamless duo!

We just got our ‘teaser’ video back and it was nothing short of amazing. Chris and his crew captured every single moment we had hoped for and more. The video evoked all of the emotions of the day! The overhead drone footage from our outdoor ceremony added a perfect touch. Although we have not yet received our full-length video, I am sure it will meet all expectations similar to the highlight film. Chris went above and beyond and also provided a shorter highlight clip that we were able to share with friends and family on Instagram - which was a nice touch! We highly recommend Chris and his team for your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2018

scott · Married on 07/15/2018

We had to spend a little time to write a review because we were absolutely in love with all the professionalism attention and all-around great people that Chris and his team or for our wedding. Chris and his team worked out a perfect timeline and not only were they early they ended up staying over the night before to make sure everything was perfect. They picked perfect spots to do pictures early and everything was handled perfectly. We were extremely pleased with every single aspect of the wedding that they provided. Pictures seemed and they will be absolutely perfect. We already got a few pictures as a teaser and we are all in love with them. All of the people Chris brought with him were fantastic in their craft as well as they all had great personalities. I highly recommend them.

Regards,
    Scott Schreiber

Sent on 07/18/2018

Chris LoBello Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,795.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Joe Sanfilippo Photography
    Joe Sanfilippo Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Chris Lobello on Several weddings. He is a pleasure to work with and his end result is top notch! Cannot recommend him and his team enough!

• Wantagh, 11793 See on map