Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Chris LoBello Productions

Chris LoBello is a Long Island based wedding cinematographer and photographer. He specializes in producing cinematic wedding films and photography. Chris is passionate about his craft. His work, primarily trademarked by its tastefully alluring and beautiful imagery, always reflects his easy-going approach balanced by a perfectionist nature.

Services include:

Drone Footage

Wedding Films

Wedding Highlight Videos

Wedding Photography

Social Media Content

Email me today at chrislobello@gmail.com

Follow Chris LoBello Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Videography by Matt

Videos 2 Videos

15 Reviews for Chris LoBello Productions

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2019

Chris is amazing!

We worked with Chris for our wedding in Sept 2020. He was so easy to work with, very helpful during the planning process, and super quick to get us our videos. Our video came out amazing, and we have gotten so many compliments on it. We would DEFINITELY recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing in every way!

The videographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding day that I wanted to book, so I spent a great deal of time researching prior to booking. When I stumbled across Chris's videos I knew he would be perfect! Meeting in person before booking was very helpful and he has been a pleasure to work with since then, very professional, and very responsive throughout the entire process! He had also filmed at our venue and picture locations on Long Island before so he was so helpful for planning out our first look photos too! Everyone was super professional day of the wedding and captured every detail flawlessly! The trailer video was AMAZING - and the teaser trailer for instagram was a wonderful touch as well! We just got our full video back and needless to say it evoked every emotion and captured all the energy and detail of the day perfectly! Drone footage was a must for me and it exceeded my expectations!!! Everyone who sees the trailer is so surprised at how amazing it looked! We can't wait for our families to see the full length video! Chris was also able to use the song I sang with my dad for walking down the aisle perfectly in our full length video which was amazing! We are so thrilled with everything and it was worth every penny and we'll be able to relive our day for years to come! and all of my husbands sweet dance moves lol -- Sarah and Mike, Snapper Inn, Oakdale, October 2018.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 08/24/2018

Exceeded all expectations (and they were very high) - 10/10

I spent the most time searching for a videography than any other vendor. I must have watched 100+ wedding videos to get a sense of who I wanted to work with and what style I was looking for. I ultimately concluded I wanted a cinematic feel, with an emphasis on voiceovers from cards, vows and speeches. I am so thankful that I found Chris for our wedding day - Chris and his team exceeded all of my expectations from the initial meeting to the wedding day to the ultimate delivery of the highlight film. He was extremely kind and easy to work with - most importantly, he made everyone feel comfortable and really captured all of the important moments without interfering or feeling obtrusive. Chris has also worked with my photographer prior to my wedding and no one would have ever known they were two distinct companies - they truly were a seamless duo!

We just got our ‘teaser’ video back and it was nothing short of amazing. Chris and his crew captured every single moment we had hoped for and more. The video evoked all of the emotions of the day! The overhead drone footage from our outdoor ceremony added a perfect touch. Although we have not yet received our full-length video, I am sure it will meet all expectations similar to the highlight film. Chris went above and beyond and also provided a shorter highlight clip that we were able to share with friends and family on Instagram - which was a nice touch! We highly recommend Chris and his team for your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Chris LoBello Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD

• Joe Sanfilippo Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Chris Lobello on Several weddings. He is a pleasure to work with and his end result is top notch! Cannot recommend him and his team enough!

• Wantagh, 11793 See on map
    Location of (Chris LoBello Productions)