Ephraim Doumato Jewelers

Greenville, RI View map
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff at Ephraim's is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Over the years, my grandmother would go there for her jewelry and had bought me a few custom pieces from them. My husband bought my engagement ring from Ephraim's and they were the only place for me for our wedding bands. The quality is excellent!
    Sarah Married on 09/16/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I could never say enough good things about this company. They are so accommodating and friendly. I'm always welcomed with a smile when I go in to get my ring checked and cleaned. They fix any problems quickly and without hesitation. We bought both my engagement ring and our wedding bands from Matt and we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. They have such a huge selection. We looked elsewhere to get an idea of what we wanted (we were always planning to order from Doumato's) and I couldn't find anything I liked with my engagement ring until I sat down with Matt. He helped me pick the wedding band that worked perfectly with my ring and could even stand on it's own if I chose not to wear my diamond at some point. My husband was able to get the ring he wanted and we are completely satisfied. We will be lifetime customers of Ephraim Doumato and we recommend them to everyone we know.
    Carissa Married on 06/22/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He is an expert in his field and treats you "like gold" everytime you walk in. Okay, bad pun, I know. But seriously, he knows his stuff and sells only the best. I get so many compliments on my ring!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

425 Putnam Pike Greenville, RI, 02828
Location of (Ephraim Doumato Jewelers)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding