279 Water St., Warren, RI 02885 Map · Phone number

About MUSE

MUSE carries the work of over one hundred American jewelry artists, many of whom hail from New England. We offer a diverse collection of the most unique and beautifully crafted wedding bands on the market as well as the opportunity for customers to work directly with jewelers to create the engagement ring and wedding bands of their dreams. We also carry a wide range of sterling silver and vermeil jewelry for every budget, as well as 18k gold, platinum, titanium and stainless steel bands. We pride ourselves on the fact that everything we carry is handcrafted in America and not mass-produced or the product of unfair labor laws.

image
image

12 Reviews for MUSE

• Allie

Allie Wojt · Married on 07/19/2019

The whole experience was perfect!

Before I went to MUSE, I was completely clueless & overwhelmed about finding a wedding ring. I've never worn rings before, so how could I confidently pick out a ring to wear for the rest of my life?

The owner of MUSE, Elizabeth, was a life saver! She was so patient & helpful. She actually made the process so much more fun than I expected :-)

My ring was made by melting down a ring from when my mom married my dad & a ring from when my mom married my stepdad. Since both of my dads passed away, this ring sort of made it so that they were both there to walk me down the aisle.

Elizabeth helped me design the ring, along with a pair of earrings to match. Everything came out gorgeous. My ring couldn't be more perfect for me!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Allie,
    We are so thrilled that you are happy with how the band (and earrings) came out. Thanks for trusting us with such an important jewelry purchase!
    Hope to see you again soon:)

Greta · Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous Rings!

We bought our wedding rings at Muse after finding other jewelers just didn't have the unique styles we were hoping for. The selection at Muse was just outstanding and the service was excellent. Great choice for timeless classics as well as options with a bit more personality.

Sent on 06/29/2019

MUSE's reply:

So happy to hear it, Greta! Thanks for finding our little boutique and holding out for something special.
    Best,

Jeremiah Alves · Married on 09/29/2018

Made the biggest decision of my life so much easier and smooth.

Muse was a huge help in combining my grandmothers rings into a an engagement ring and wedding band for my wife. A beautiful sentimental treasure that is so precious to have.

Sent on 01/30/2019

MUSE's reply:

Couldn’t have been happier to help with such a special project. So glad you’re both happy with the results!

Best,

MUSE FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• 279 Water St. Warren, 02885 See on map