9 Wayland Square, Providence, RI 02906 Map · Phone number

About Reliable Gold

For four generations of the same family and over 80 years, Reliable Gold has upheld the tradition of offering lovely and unique antique and estate jewelry as well as newly-designed items at competitive prices to an appreciative clientele. Reliable Gold enjoys its reputation as being purveyors of beautiful pieces from all eras, with an emphasis on quality and variety. Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff loves working with brides and grooms, providing exquisite jewelry for all tastes, style and budgets -- from vintage to classic to modern and everything in between. In addition to selling engagement and wedding jewelry as well as bridal party jewels and gifts, Reliable Gold handles custom designs and even redesign or repurpose customers' own pieces for the big day and well beyond. Heirlooms begin at Reliable Gold.

Follow Reliable Gold on

victorian cigar band in pink gold and engraved
Reliable Gold
4e6e2790314c28c3 1483022734154 estate diamond engagement ring with side sapphire
estate diamond engagement ring with side sapphire
Reliable Gold
reliable gold e custom made emerald cut engageme
estate diamond engagement ring 1 point 3
diapearlneck
victorian cigar band in pink gold and engraved
estate diamond engagement ring with side sapphire

3 Reviews for Reliable Gold

Juliet · Married on 10/23/2011

I am a jewelry fanatic. I'm obsessed with it, and my now husband knows it. When we started talking about getting married, I very casually looked across a few websites, gathering inspiration for my engagement ring and our wedding rings. I knew from the start that I wanted something antique/vintage. I would have loved any ring my husband chose, but he knew me well enough to share the process with me. He'd given me a few pieces from Reliable Gold and I knew when we got engaged, it would be our first stop. Rena, the owner, took the time to get to know my style and personality. When we came for our engagement ring appointment, she presented us with three options that she'd selected for me. I ended up trying on a lot more than those three (who wouldn't?), but she'd chosen well. They were not only beautiful, but special. After we'd looked at all the options, she admitted that one of the three was her favorite and the one she thought most suited me. That ended up being the ring I chose, a 1950s diamond cocktail ring in the shape of a stylized flower. I absolutely love it, it's perfect for me. People go crazy over it because they have never seen an engagement ring quite like it. I can't stop staring at it! We went back for our wedding bands, and it was just as much fun as our first appointment. Rena and her staff are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and have great ideas. They take the time to learn what you're looking for and give suggestions, but don't pressure you. Best of all, her jewelry is absolutely beautiful and unique.

Sent on 11/07/2011

We found are lovely gold bands at Reliable Gold the day after Christmas. They were the only jewelers open on that day. These estate rings were reasonably priced and Reliable Gold had them re-engraved for us at a surprisingly reasonable fee.

Sent on 02/02/2013

Reliable Gold was so wonderful - they took so much time to talk with my fiancée and I about our wedding plans and our style preferences. They were very knowledgable and friendly. Thanks Reliable Gold!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Reliable Gold FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds

• 9 Wayland Square Providence, 02906 See on map