200 Allens Ave, Providence, RI 02903 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ti Adoro Jewelry

Welcome to Ti Adoro Jewelry!
Ti Adoro which means "I adore you!" in italian produces accessories with a one of a kind, hand made, timeless quality; accessories you can wear forever.

From being exculsivly featured on the runways of London and Milan, a featured guest artist at Kleinfeld Bridal based in New York City and best known for its role on the hit TLC Show, "Say Yes To The Dress", to proudly accepting the "New Accessories Talent Designer of the Year" award for the Couture Bridal Market in NYC 2008. Ti Adoro Jewelry continues to transform beautiful brides into exquisite ones all over the world.

Founded in 1999, by owner/designer Maria Ruggieri, Ti Adoro, prides itself on in-depth knowledge of the bridal accessory industry complete with quick delivery, couture styling, excellent customer service and a carefully developed wholesale customer base of strong retailers, both nationally and internationally.

Maria's 20 years plus of experience is grounded in the "old school" tradition of Providence, Rhode Island's jewelry industry. After manufacturing for private labels clients such as Ann Taylor, Guess, The Limited and Anne Klein Accessories, Maria decided to focus on the business of luxury occasion wear jewelry and manufactures all her products locally as well as basing her design headquarters in Providence's historical jewelry district.

If you are not able to visit one of our favorite retailers in your area, please contact Maria personally via our website.

Follow Ti Adoro Jewelry on

Ti Adoro Jewelry 1
  • Rachel Lanier

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2019

Flower sparkle

Bought my earrings from BHLDN right after they sold out online. They’re absolutely beautiful and not what I was expecting to choose for earrings. They went perfect my with my dress and boho/eclectic theme. I have already worn them again after my wedding!! They are timeless beauties!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Ti Adoro Jewelry 2
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful and quality jewelry!

I bought my wedding bracelet on BHLDN, and fell in love as soon as I opened the box. The quality is sturdy and the shine added just enough bling for my very subtle lace dress. I love the bracelet and plan on wearing it again, for special occasions!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Oh my goodness! I can't say enough about how amazingly talented Maria of Ti Adoro Jewelry is!!! All of her designs are stunning! You feel like an instant princess as soon as you put on her jewelry. For my wedding I bought a large embellished hair clip, earrings & a matching bracelet. She helped me select my pieces based on my hair trial & my dress. I was so lucky to work with Maria, she is sweet & incredible to work with!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ti Adoro Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

Real Weddings