East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number
1 review

About LOREN HOPE DESIGNS

Founded in 2005 by artist Loren Barham, Loren Hope offers seasonal collections of timeless jewelry inspired by her lifelong passion for art, history and travel. Our products made exclusively in the United States, and are often recognized by their rich, saturated colors in designs that channel a modern-meets-vintage sensibility.

Follow LOREN HOPE DESIGNS on

• Baxter's Fine Jewelry
  • Arn Krebs Mokume
  • MRT Jewelers
dc0d8ad9e4fd6697 IMG 8399 preview
The Abba earrings sparkle so perfectly for this bride on her special day. //
The Abba earrings sparkle so perfectly for this bride on her special day. //
Custom bridal party earrings featuring vintage Swarovski crystals.
Custom bridal party earrings featuring vintage Swarovski crystals.
dc0d8ad9e4fd6697 IMG 8399 preview

1 Reviews for LOREN HOPE DESIGNS

• Marissa

Marissa Tuccelli · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect jewelry for your perfect day

I love buying local and supporting artists in Rhode Island, where our wedding took place. I discovered the Loren Hope brand at a bridal expo and I fell in love that moment. Her jewelry is classic, beautiful, and modern with a vintage twist. Her stand-out pieces complemented my theme and venue perfectly. I bought all my bridesmaid's jewelry form her online shop. They were thrilled with the classic, diamond and gold studs they received-- saying that they can wear them over and over again. Loren Hope opened in Newport, RI just in time for my big day! I was able to go in and try on everything. Loren even met me for my experience. It was awesome to be able to speak with her about my vision and she was so sweet! When I picked my earrings (I didn't have my dress on so I was guessing), she told me if I wasn't 100% satisfied to let her know. She wanted me to be feel absolutely beautiful no matter what. Unfortunately, my original pick didn't work because of coloring. Loren went above and beyond, and customized a pair of earrings that worked perfectly for my big day. I LOVED these earrings. They stood out and everyone complimented them. They were my only piece of jewelry because my dress was detailed enough. I would work with Loren over and over again. Her jewelry is stunning. I'm so happy with how my look turned out and I have Loren to thank. I'm so grateful for these custom earrings --so worth every penny.

Sent on 11/11/2019

LOREN HOPE DESIGNS FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

• East Greenwich, 02818 See on map
    Location of (LOREN HOPE DESIGNS)