ENCORE | LESLIE KAPLAN EVENT DESIGN

Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number

About ENCORE | LESLIE KAPLAN EVENT DESIGN

Lifestyle connoisseur and enthusiast, Leslie Kaplan enjoys designing all of life's celebrations.

She is best known for her design expertise and being on the forefront of lifestyle trends. Finding inspiration from her love of high fashion and her studies in interior design, she incorporates unique luxury accents into each of ENCORE's events. With experience as a coordinator of corporate and social events at one of LA's most prestigious establishments and as an assistant coordinator to David Tutera, she excels in quickly executing her client's vision. Her enthusiastic personality and calm demeanor allow her clients to feel confidant and at ease while she works with them to bring their event to life. These attributes in connection with her attention to every last detail makes her a sought after coordinator.

Based in Los Angeles, CA, Leslie Kaplan is the owner & principal designer of ENCORE | LESLIE KAPLAN EVENT DESIGN. ENCORE provides professional event planning services for every type and size of party, wedding, and corporate event.

We cannot wait to her about your wedding!

Contact us today for a complementary consultation.

www.encore-eventdesign.com

41 Reviews for ENCORE | LESLIE KAPLAN EVENT DESIGN

• Lauren

Lauren Rote · Married on 11/03/2018

Best wedding planning experience EVER

If you don't hire Leslie and her team now, you'll regret it. Leslie was such a beacon of light from the very beginning. Her knowledge of vendors and logistics was invaluable. Her and her team were extremely responsive and always provided the best ideas and or solutions. She also put up with some of my crazy ideas, and NEVER made me feel like a "bridezilla". Her style is classy, elegant and modern, and her patience is undeniable. Especially in this business, you NEED a planner with all of these qualities. So stop your search and contact Encore right now!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Leslie and Kate (ENCORE) were complete rock stars! From day one, they have been so accommodating and easy to work with. I was very impressed with their level of organization and attention to detail. While planning my wedding, we had many "cooks in the kitchen" and they worked seamlessly with each one. People can't stop raving about our wedding and I owe it to these amazingly talented women at ENCORE for executing our vision to perfection!! Best most stress free night of my life thanks to them!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot even begin to thank Leslie and her amazing team enough for making our wedding day the most incredible day of our lives. From beginning to end Leslie was a delight to work with and we could not have done any of it without her, she truly delivered us the wedding of our dreams. Leslie came highly referred to us personally as she had already done two of our close friends' weddings so we knew her work was impeccable. It was only after working with her that I could truly appreciate her magic!

I am slightly OCD and I thought I was organized but Leslie gave me something to aspire to! Her Google drive documents, prompt responses, and attention to detail is unrivaled. I had a pretty clear vision of how I wanted our wedding to look, aesthetic and color-wise but I had no idea where to start and definitely needed help bringing that vision to life with vendor recommendations and coordination. Leslie and her team were extremely professional, quick, creative, and made our day perfect. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was, how smoothly the day went, and how kind and amazing Leslie's team was. We got to enjoy our wedding day stress-free because of ENCORE and their hard work. They truly made us feel comfortable and secure during what can be a very stressful time.

She is the BEST gift we could have given ourselves on our wedding day and we will recommend ENCORE again and again to anyone getting married! Leslie is just the very best and we love her!

Sent on 10/09/2018

ENCORE | LESLIE KAPLAN EVENT DESIGN FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Wedding Pastor Dave
    Wedding Pastor Dave Wedding Officiants

Leslie Kaplan and her team do a fantastic job planning weddings! I have worked with her and her team on a few occasions. I even married one of her team members (Stacey Brewster) who is now also a wonderful wedding coordinator. I highly recommend Encore!

• Los Angeles, 90036 See on map