Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Wedding Pastor Dave

DEAR WEDDING COUPLE:

Truth be told, the wedding officiant can either make or break your wedding ceremony! You can have a great photographer, videographer and coordinator but it's the wedding officiant that sets the tone for your ceremony. Let me help you create a beautiful ceremony that you and your guests will always remember, uniquely designed to fit who you are as a couple.

I am friendly, professional, caring, experienced, ordained, creative and fun! I would count it a privilege to serve you by performing your wedding ceremony. l will help you create a ceremony that is memorable, meaningful and beautiful.

Call me at (949) 449-5426 or visit my website at www.weddingpastordave.com (Photo: Pastor Dave, Stacey & Jon Brewster)

ABOUT YOU:

It's ALL ABOUT YOU!

This is the part where I'm meant to tell you a bit about myself, but to be honest, I'd rather talk about you first and let some of my photos and comments from my brides do the talking (See reviews).

It goes without saying that I love putting together wedding services, meeting couples and their family and friends, writing inspiring wedding content, speaking at the ceremony - the whole production process of a wedding. But it's when I get together with couples that the magic happens. That's where you come in. Your wedding is you and it needs to be the perfect expression of you! And that's only going to happen if your wedding officiant totally 'gets' you. It's my job to find out what makes you tick, as individuals and as a couple, what your hopes and dreams are. It all adds up to an exciting working relationship and outstanding wedding ceremony.

VIDEOS TO WATCH:

Video #1

Video #2

ABOUT ME:

I am an Ordained Minister and a Certified Celebrant. I have over 20 years of experience performing weddings. I have an earned Master of Divinity degree and an MBA degree. I love performing weddings! I am a Wedding Pastor because I value marriage! My associates and I specialize in performing weddings for couples who are spiritual but not necessarily religious. Most of the couples we marry don't attend church on any regular basis and most don't know a minister personally.

We come at it from a nondenominational perspective and do both spiritual and nonspiritual wedding ceremonies. We work closely with each couple ensuring we provide the most personal, professional, above and beyond service possible. Our philosophy is to go the extra mile for you.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Please shoot me an email or give me a call at your convenience. I would very much like to talk to you about your dream wedding and serve you in any way I can.

Thanks for stopping by. Click here to visit the WEDDING PASTOR DAVE website.

All my best,

Dave Page

EMAIL: pastordavepage@gmail.com

PHONE: 949.449.5426

SIMON SAYS ...

Simon Cowell recently attended a wedding I performed in Beverly Hills and this is what he said: "I REALLY enjoyed the wedding service you led ... you have a really nice voice tone." Read more about it here on my blog.

2964011015107004671293993227262n
342001554104415366131785832215101805105003n

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Dave

Cindy · Married on 01/16/2016

Pastor Dave was such a delight to have officiate our ceremony. He was professional with great suggestions for the ceremony. His guidance was very helpful in creating a simple, yet special ceremony that was heart felt and loving. He is easy to work with and he exceeded our expectations. Thank you Pastor Dave for officiating a beautiful ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Wedding Pastor Dave's reply:

Cindy - Thanks for the kind words. It was a joy working with you and Steve. I hope you guys stay in touch. Blessings to you both, Pastor Dave

Pastor Dave did an amazing ceremony for our wedding on 5/23. It was such a pleasure meeting him and working with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony so special.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Wedding Pastor Dave's reply:

Sarah and Matt - It was a privilege and honor to serve as the Officiant for your beautiful wedding at the Pierpont Inn in Ventura ... congratulations!

I cannot rave enough about how great Pastor Dave is. From our first meeting with him my husband and I both knew he was a great fit. If you would like someone who takes time to get to know you both, and your personalities, then he is your man. On the day of our rehearsal dinner, my coordinator did not show up. As you can imagine, having your parents, bridesmaids, and groomsmen all waiting around 20+ minutes for your coordinator is stressful, especially when you have a dinner following! Turns out she forgot and did show up, although I wish she hadn't because Pastor Dave took charge and was rehearsing our ceremony the way my husband and I envisioned it! He was excellent and a life saver that day. Furthermore, all my guests raved about Pastor Dave and how great our ceremony was. Pastor Dave, thank you so much for making the most important part of our wedding day so special!

Award

Wedding Pastor Dave FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 499.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA