Wedding Pastor Dave Reviews

22 | Foothill Ranch, CA

22 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Dave

22 Wedding Pastor Dave Reviews

Cindy · Married on 01/16/2016

Pastor Dave was such a delight to have officiate our ceremony. He was professional with great suggestions for the ceremony. His guidance was very helpful in creating a simple, yet special ceremony that was heart felt and loving. He is easy to work with and he exceeded our expectations. Thank you Pastor Dave for officiating a beautiful ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Wedding Pastor Dave's reply:

Cindy - Thanks for the kind words. It was a joy working with you and Steve. I hope you guys stay in touch. Blessings to you both, Pastor Dave

Pastor Dave did an amazing ceremony for our wedding on 5/23. It was such a pleasure meeting him and working with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony so special.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Wedding Pastor Dave's reply:

Sarah and Matt - It was a privilege and honor to serve as the Officiant for your beautiful wedding at the Pierpont Inn in Ventura ... congratulations!

I cannot rave enough about how great Pastor Dave is. From our first meeting with him my husband and I both knew he was a great fit. If you would like someone who takes time to get to know you both, and your personalities, then he is your man. On the day of our rehearsal dinner, my coordinator did not show up. As you can imagine, having your parents, bridesmaids, and groomsmen all waiting around 20+ minutes for your coordinator is stressful, especially when you have a dinner following! Turns out she forgot and did show up, although I wish she hadn't because Pastor Dave took charge and was rehearsing our ceremony the way my husband and I envisioned it! He was excellent and a life saver that day. Furthermore, all my guests raved about Pastor Dave and how great our ceremony was. Pastor Dave, thank you so much for making the most important part of our wedding day so special!

Marques · Married on 02/22/2014

My wife and I don't have a home church right now so we were afraid we'd end up having to ask one of our friends to be ordained just to avoid having someone we didn't know officiate our ceremony. But we searched the internet and found Dave Page who is exactly what we were looking for; he was personable and so kind and definitely well experienced. He had a great selection of vows and readings for us to choose from as well.

We had a lovely time with Pastor Dave. He was very enjoyable to work with. We met with him 2 times before our wedding. He also came to our rehearsal which I really liked. He took a lot of time to get to know us and made our ceremony very personal to us. We couldn't be happier with his services!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Wedding Pastor Dave's reply:

Janet - Thanks so much for such a nice review! I really enjoyed your wedding at the Spanish Hills Country Club in Camarillo. All my best to you and Matt on your new marital journey.

Taunya · Married on 09/28/2013

Pastor Dave was really easy to work with, he was so professional and had such a calm demeanor, that really helped me relax on my wedding day. He made planning our ceremony very easy, we really appreciated him coming to our office in Santa Monica to accommodate our busy schedule. He was really open to customizing our wedding to exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t have been happier with the ceremony!

Karrie · Married on 09/27/2013

Pastor Dave was such a joy to work with. From the first "Skype" meeting we had, my husband I knew he was the one we wanted doing our ceremony (even if he is a Dodger fan)! He made our ceremony so beautiful and I absolutely loved that he helped us incorporate our kids in it as well :) Thanks again Pastor Dave!!

Chris · Married on 09/14/2013

From the first meeting to the wedding, Pastor Dave was kind, courteous, funny, and a good person to know. I cannot recommend him more. He's responsive to emails, he made time to run our rehearsal, and he spent time with us to get to know us as a couple.

He beautifully conducted a light hearted ceremony and his easy going nature made our guests feel relaxed and welcome. We feel lucky and blessed to have found Pastor Dave to officiate our wedding.

Chantal · Married on 09/07/2013

We had a destination wedding in Los Angeles and Dave was recommended by our wedding planner. We met him early one morning in a Starbucks and over a coffee we knew that we had to look no further.
    Dave is extremely personable and we immediately felt at ease with him. He was super accommodating in terms of fitting in with our schedule when we were in town and met us a couple of times to ensure we were 100% happy with the ceremony we were putting together. He really listened to what we wanted before making some suggestions about readings, vows etc.

On the day he was calm, charismatic and delivered a ceremony filled with joy which is exactly what we wanted. To me an officiant is such a crucial part of the wedding – the person who actually takes on the task of binding you together as husband and wife – and we could not have asked for a better one than Dave!

Bernie · Married on 08/24/2013

Pastor Dave was amazing. My wife and liked him from our first meeting. He genuinely cares about knowing you as a couple and wants to make your special day perfect. He provided us with a great selection of readings and vows and together we composed the ceremony that fulfilled everything we hoped for. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how Dave made everyone so comfortable. My wife and I feel very honored and fortunate to have had Pastor Dave officiate our wedding.

Carly · Married on 07/12/2013

From the first moment we met Pastor Dave, we knew we wanted to have him officiate our wedding. He helped us through the entire planning process. He met with us several times before our wedding and even came to our rehearsal.

Pastor Dave is the best! Don't waste your time meeting with any other officiants.

C · Married on 08/15/2012

Pastor Dave was perfect. Being as nervous as I was, his beautiful words brought me to ease and made me feel relaxed. He was calm under pressure and went above and beyond his call of duty by calming my husband and I, advising us, and suggesting wonderful ideas to us. The ceremony would not have been the same without him. He was genuine and warm. His delivery in speech was powerful yet warm and perfect for the occasion. I highly recommend Pastor Dave to anyone and everyone. He was present from beginning to end and carefully constructed the ideal ceremony for us and we appreciate it so much! Thanks Again, Pastor Dave!! You were awesome and God Bless You. :)

Colleen · Married on 07/13/2012

We were so pleased with Pastor Dave. My fiancee and I wanted someone with personality, but not the type that would turn our wedding into a vegas side show. Pastor Dave was the perfect fit. He listened to what we wanted, met us at starbucks with his iPad, and showed us plenty of examples.

He incorporated exactly what we wanted, was professional, on time, and was warm and genuine. His rates were really reasonable. Beyond all of that, his warm smile and presence was just what we wanted on our wedding day and more than we could have asked for.

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2012

Pastor Dave was awesome! He really helped us to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. He was very receptive and responsive to emails and was a super sweet guy. We were very happy with our decision to use Pastor Dave Page as our wedding officiant.

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2012

We were so lucky that we were able to have Pastor Dave Page marry us. He was wonderful on our wedding day! When we first met Pastor Dave, we knew he would be just right for us! His voice is so calming and really just makes you listen. That's what we loved about him! He has this way about him that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. Very kind and relatable. He made our ceremony absolutely beautiful and just the way we wanted it, traditional, modern and personable. He really works with you and helps put together all of the elements that you want in your ceremony. Our favorite part was that he had us each write 3 things that we love about each other. He read them to us at our ceremony and it was so special to hear what we each had to say in that moment! We couldn't have been happier!

Heather · Married on 04/21/2012

Planning a wedding from another state, is not the easiest thing to do. I hunted and searched all over the internet and asked my planner for someone she would recommend. It was divine intervention when I found Pastor Dave online. From our very first communication, I knew that we had found our guy. We met shortly thereafter in person and we were even more convinced! Pastor Dave is the type of person you want to have as a friend and would only be so lucky to have as your Pastor. We met on a number of occasions on the phone and in person and when the wedding day came, we both felt that it was our friend that was up there with us...not just a pastor officiating the vows. Everyone loved the personal touches that he did and no one could believe that he didn't know us both for years! I simply can't imagine anyone else that could do a better job...and trust me...that does not come easy off my fingers to type!

Juliana · Married on 10/15/2011

Pastor Dave did a wonderful job officiating over our wedding ceremony in October 2011! He had a personal engagement the same weekend as our wedding date, but was very sweet and delayed it in order to make our ceremony happen. He is personable, friendly, yet professional. What is great about him is that he genuinely wants to get to know you as a couple and is very flexible about fine tuning your ceremony to match your personalities and preferences, especially religious/spiritual ones. He understood our humor and was a pleasure to work with, thinking outside of the box. I highly recommend Pastor Dave!

Shaina · Married on 10/01/2011

I cannot thank Pastor Dave enough for providing the most wonderful beginning to our wedding night. My now husband and I actually live in Germany but came back home to LA for a week for the wedding. Pastor Dave worked so well with us utilizing Skype and email to make it the best prep experience for us possible. I found myself a bit lost at times, but Pastor Dave provided the greatest guidance for us. He sent us recommendations, ceremony ideas, etc. The ceremony went perfectly and everyone loved him. We got so many compliments on Pastor Dave from our guests. I could not be happier with how everything went and will without a doubt be recommending Pastor Dave to anyone I can! Thank you Pastor Dave!!

Marnette · Married on 09/04/2011

Pastor Dave was fantastic! He was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We encountered some sound issues but Pastor Dave took it in stride. Definitely recommend.

Jared · Married on 05/20/2011

Great LA/Santa Barbara Officiant

We recently had the pleasure of having Pastor Dave officiate our May wedding. I can't stress enough how happy we are with how professional and friendly Pastor Dave was throughout the entire process. He was able to create the perfect balance of providing a contemporary ceremony but still providing a religious element to it that appealed to all of our guests. He even conducted the ceremony using an iPad which everyone thought was very cool (our first meeting with Pastor Dave was using Facetime since we live out of town!). I recommend Pastor Dave with the highest regards for anyone who is looking for a professional, classy, and contemporary officiant. He was incredible.

Dave did a fantastic job during our wedding ceremony. He was very relaxed, great public speaker and put everyone at ease. I think he was a calming presence to us both during the ceremony. He had a touch of humor but really delivered the meaningful ceremony we wanted quite flawlessly. This is what we had discussed and what he provided. No forgotten words, stumbles, bumbling mics, or anything like that, smooth as molasses. We did his package that included 2 premarital meeting in preparation for the ceremony. These were valuable and made us think some. Dave was very nice and friendly during these meetings, our biggest goal was for him to get to know us better prior to the big day. We also discussed our custom ceremony. My critiques of Dave involve the panning stage - he was not as responsive as I would have liked and this made me quite nervous (granted I am a perfectionist). We did not receive the manuscript for our ceremony until the day before - and some things were not correct or not as we had discussed, quite annoying after putting things in emails - so I had to miss over an hour of a beach party with our entire wedding party editing the manuscript.
    At the end of the day the ceremony was perfect and he delivered it exceptionally well.

Malaika · Married on 06/14/2013

2.2
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0

My wife and I met with Pastor Dave about 6 months before our wedding and immediately knew we wanted him to conduct our ceremony. Also, because I really wanted to know our officiant and for him to know us, I suggested we take advantage of his premarital counseling services. Our experience through our first meeting and first counseling session were great – Dave was warm and genuine. However, 1 week before our final premarital counseling session and only 1 month before our wedding day, we received an email from Dave saying that he had a business conflict arise and would not be available for our ceremony. In addition, he stated that this “happened from time to time.” While we promptly refunded our deposit and suggested a few alternatives, I feel obliged to let all couples know to keep this in mind when considering Dave. It is inexcusable to commit to a wedding, develop a relationship with the bride and groom, and then cancel for anything short of an emergency.