Oceanside, CA 92057 Map · Phone number

About Enchanted Events

Enchanted Events is a distinguished wedding planning and design company based in San Diego, CA. We specialize in weddings, proposals, parties, and now custom invitations and calligraphy! Our goal is to make every event and creation more unique and magical than you dreamed.

Follow Enchanted Events on

259aa96f808ae6cf 1398107095647 munoz images 129 of 19
munoz images 14 of 19

2 Reviews for Enchanted Events

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Katie and Enchanted Events. If you want a unique, personalized and hand-crafted wedding, this is your girl!
    My fiancé and I went into this process with limited time and a little lost, but with high expectations. Not only did she guide us with confidence and reassurance, our event exceeded our expectations and is truly a dreamy, euphoric memory. So eternally grateful for all of her kindness, expertise, help and amazing memories.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jeanette · Married on 01/04/2014

I always thought having a planner/coordinator was a frivolous luxury......boy have I seen the error of my ways! Katie at Enchanted Events was absolutely amazing! She was extremely helpful, professional, knowledgeable and an all around MUST HAVE!!!!! Not only was she very proficient and on point with her questions for planning, but she gets a grasp of your vision and embraces it! She had great insights, advice and recommendations for vendors, and gladly took on making calls, arrangements, etc. Katie was the contact point for all vendors and prepared a detailed itinerary and our wedding was on schedule and without any hang ups due to her incredible planning and direction! She perfected the details that I had not even thought of, which would've been a last minute disaster! On top of that, Katie took on my ideas for some DIY projects and highly surpassed my initial ideas and expectations.....by miles! Just gorgeous!~!

Katie made the entire last month before my wedding STRESS FREE!!!! She handled all the last minute details, plans, questions, directions etc. She made sure I was relaxed the days leading up to and on the wedding day! She checked on me and the groom constantly, she decorated the venue to my complete vision and then some! She gave us the personal touch and it was such a complete pleasure to have her plan/coordinate my wedding! I would've been a complete wreck the last few days without her!

I cannot recommend Katie and Enchanted Events enough! She will give you everything you're dreaming of for your perfect wedding vision, and more!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Enchanted Events's reply:

Jeanette,

Your review nearly brought a tear to my eye! It truly was a pleasure to work with you on planning your gorgeous wedding. I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect and deserving couple than you and Al, nor could I have imagined a more beautiful bride! I hope you look back on your wedding day with memories of love and joy. Can't wait to see the photos!

-Katie