Elizabeth Greve Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elizabeth Greve Photography

Wedding & Lifestyle Photography : Chicago and Destination

Storytelling Photography - Newlyweds to Newborns

Family, portrait, and wedding photography.  Laughing and making others do so in front of the camera is what makes my job worth while! Pictures should be a remembrance of something great; a time you get to relive forever. I pride myself in capturing those moments and creating new friends along the way.

I am based in Chicago but willing to travel anywhere to capture your story!  I get to do what I love every day and being able to share that wonderful experience with my clients on their happiest of days is what makes my job worth while.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Elizabeth Greve is, by far, one of the best photographers that we have ever worked with. She is friendly, personable and amazing at her job. She has a great perspective with the camera and there is no doubt that we will be enlarging some of her photos to hang in our home. Based on a friends referral, we looked at her website and really got the feeling that she took the time to connect with her clients because their emotions came through in all of her photos. Knowing that your wedding day is a mix of every emotion, we wanted someone who was able to capture that…and Liz was that someone. From having her capture the proposal, joining us to scout the venue, being party of the wedding morning prep, to the final photos of our day, Liz and her shooting partner for the afternoon (also Liz), were so much fun to be around. She managed our huge families for family photos (80+ people) and even our rowdy friends at the reception, with ease. She stood in front of a cab to fix the veil and climbed a fire escape to the roof of an 18 floor building, just to get the shot…shots that other photographers might not have ventured to try. If you are reading this and are still searching for a photographer, please stop. Liz is one of the best in the business.

Profile Picture User7275705, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Liz and her assistant Nikki shot our wedding on May 13th and my wife and I could not have asked for a more incredible photographer. She was creative, flexible, energetic, and fun while constantly showing her professionalism. She seamlessly and quickly organized large groups for family photos after the ceremony and the bridal party had an absolute blast shooting pictures before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. I cannot express enough how comfortable and friendly Liz is to work with; she felt more like a friend than a vendor throughout the whole process. She graciously met with my wife and I at the venue a few weeks before the wedding in order to scout photo locations and immediately we could tell her enthusiasm and excitement for the wedding; she truly loves what she does and it comes out with how she interacts with you and from the absolute highest quality of her pictures. Speaking of pictures, from the ones we have seen to date Liz perfectly captured the atmosphere and tone of our wedding day. My wife and I could not have picked a more perfect photographer for our wedding and will be encouraging any family or friend getting married in the Chicagoland area to use Elizabeth Greve Photography.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter

Elizabeth Greve Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a more creative, wonderful, kind, professional, and high quality photographer. Elizabeth was amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding process. Our photographs from our wedding are absolutely gorgeous! We are incredibly happy we had Elizabeth Greve Photography take pictures for our wedding. We will definitely use EGP for all of our future photography needs. We highly recommend EGP!

Profile Picture Carla, 7/11/15, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Elizabeth from Elizabeth Greve Photography is an amazing photographer! We have worked numerous weddings together over the years. She does a spectacular job capturing details and candid shots! You wont want to trust your wedding day photographs to anyone else. Check out some of her photos on our website www.petalsnbloom.net

7 PROS I KNOW