Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Greve Photography

VIBRANT weddings, FUN adventures, and GENUINELY lovely moments.

Lifestyle, Portrait, and wedding photography. Laughing and making others do so in front of the camera is what makes my job worth while! Pictures should be a remembrance of something great; a time you get to relive forever. I pride myself in capturing those moments and creating new friends along the way.

I am based in Chicago but willing to travel anywhere to capture your story! I get to do what I love every day and being able to share that wonderful experience with my clients on their happiest of days is what makes my job worth while.

Follow Elizabeth Greve Photography on

• Megan Saul Photography
  • Erika Mattingly Photography
  • Zachera Photo

14 Reviews for Elizabeth Greve Photography

• JAnsani

Jenny · Married on 10/26/2019

Liz is amazing!!

We are so happy we decided to go with Liz for our engagement and wedding photos. From the moment we met her, we felt like we knew her for years. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement photos and on our wedding day, we didn't worry about a thing. Liz helped the bridal party take direction and our photos turned out amazing. She truly captured the happiness on our big day! Throughout the entire evening, she asked us (including our family) if there were any other photos we wanted. She truly cares so much & takes such beautiful photos. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Elizabeth Greve Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! This means the world to me and I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience and photos. You two are the best!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Erin · Married on 09/21/2019

Liz is the BEST

Liz was so fun and easy to work with! So organized, great ideas, and just so NICE. I would recommend Liz to anyone who asked, in-fact she will be doing my sisters wedding this fall and my best friend this summer!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Elizabeth Greve Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! This is so very kind of you. You two were the sweetest, and I can't wait to see you all again soon!

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Such a blessing!

Liz is amazing! Her obvious skill and artistry made our photos such a treasured possession and did a truly incredible job of capturing all of the joy and beauty of our favorite day. She had a good challenge with us with a large family and a wedding party of 24 (!) and she made it all look easy and every picture is awesome! She also is a never-ending font of positivity, energy, and calm that kept everything running on time and made pictures so much FUN! Some of my husband’s and my favorite memories from our wedding were the moments we had with Liz. Liz, thank you SO much!

Sent on 02/27/2019

• Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist Wedding Florists

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Greve Photography is an amazing photographer! We have worked numerous weddings together over the years. She does a spectacular job capturing details and candid shots! You wont want to trust your wedding day photographs to anyone else. Check out some of her photos on our website www.petalsnbloom.net

• Chicago, 60647 See on map
    Location of (Elizabeth Greve Photography)