Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

17 Reviews for Elizabeth Demos Events

Jazmin · Married on 07/09/2011

Liz did a fabulous job! She was able to capture what we wanted for our celebration perfectly.
    When I began this process I didn't want a run of the mill wedding planner, I wanted someone with an artful eye that was coming from a design perspective. Well, I got much more than that! Liz is not only an artist that kept our vision in the forefront and new exactly the vendors that would fit our particular needs and style, but she also has an incredible eye for detail that really made our wedding special.
    Elizabeth Demos is truly and absolute pleasure to work with. I will miss her.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Cathy · Married on 06/11/2011

Liz is clearly a very experienced event/wedding planner. Her experience made our daughter's wedding go off flawlessly. She is extremely creative and was very adapt at interpreting our daughter's goals/expectation into a reality. It's so important to have someone who you can count on to look out for all the details and Liz is one step ahead. She's also extremely resourceful on adding little touches that make the event special and unique - something I think every bride wants.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Liz is known for her gorgeous "traditional" weddings but she is also a great creative spirit if your wedding is going to be off the beaten path. My husband and I had envisioned an edgy Steampunk wedding in our hometown of Savannah, GA. Liz "got it" right away and helped us create a day that was fantastically unique, utterly memorable and flowed perfectly without any hiccups. She was also great with understanding our budget and what was important to us. After all of our "must haves" were tallied up, we had a tiny floral budget to work with Liz took that tiny budget and made it look like a million bucks. You would never guess how little we actually spent on flowers :) I highly recommend Liz for a wedding day that will be as close to perfect as you can get...no matter what your style is.

Sent on 08/13/2012