320 Endo Boulevard Ext. 2nd Floor, Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number

About Elite Parking Systems Group

Elite Parking Systems Group's unique hospitality infused services for weddings include:

* Verbalizing a pre-scripted, personalized greeting designed specifically for your affair

* Open all vehicles doors for arriving guests

* Provide umbrella service during inclement weather

* We offer assistance with guests' personal belongings to and from their vehicles

* We jog to retrieve vehicles to lessen wait time

===============================================================

ADDITIONAL EVENT SERVICES:

Elite is the ONLY local valet company geared specifically to enhance the overall hospitality and service of each facility and event we service, as well as offer the below additional fee based services for private & corporate events, upon request:

Additional labor-related services offered for private/corporate affairs:

• Rest Room Attendants
  • Coat Room Attendants
  • Shuttle Services
  • Custom signs made specifically for your event
  • Car Floor Mat Service (for added service, or, during inclement weather)
  • Event Traffic Directors
  • Private Butlers for Guest of Honor, wedding party, families, et al.
  • Personal Greeters
  • Security
  • General Labor: clean-up, et al
  • Vendor recommendations (free of charge): photo/video, live entertainment, floral, food trucks, ice cream/food carts, décor, transport, exotic vehicle rentals, and more

==================================================================

e mail many logos 51 916167 158221596120060

8 Reviews for Elite Parking Systems Group

• Hope

Hope Rice · Married on 10/26/2019

You're in good hands with Elite!

Elite Parking was great! They confirmed with me and responded very promptly to any questions I had. The staff was professional and fast. It can be especially challenging to deal with parking in Brooklyn near 26 Bridge, so my guests were thrilled with having this service. At the end of the night, one of my guests (a groomsmen who was helping clean up) left his keys with them. One of the staff members of Elite services went above and beyond to figure out whose car they still had and made sure that I, as the bride, did not worry about it at all. They were super friendly and helpful.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Elite Parking Systems Group's reply:

Hope:

History dictates that most people don't go out of their way to write positive comments on web sites, but will do so quickly, for the opposite reason. Since you went out of your way to let us know your positive experience with our services, I would like to thank you for the kind words!! I will be sure to pass them along to our team whom provided services for the affair at 26 BRIDGE.

As for my interaction setting everything up with you, I would also like to thank you personally. I come from managing hotels and catering facilities, so I understand that a little assistance goes a long way! And if I can instill confidence in each client, prior to service, it makes their life easier. I am truly happy that we lived up to your service expectations, and wish you and your family a happy and healthy new year!!

Regards,

Michael J. Flynn
    Partner
    Elite Parking Systems Group │ Parking Systems Health Corp.
    28 Fourth Street
    Valley Stream, NY 11581
    Mobile: (631) 759-6709
    Office: (516) 825-4661
    Fax: (516) 341-7181

«« The ONLY local company to provide hospitality-infused valet parking & greeting services »»

Alejandra · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding at our property in Hampton Bays, and we hired Elite Parking and Hospitality to handle our valet parking needs. We were so pleased with their service! Michael and Bill both were very easy to communicate with, prompt in their responses and came to our home for a site visit prior to the event. The day of our wedding, the attendants showed up on time, they were courteous with our guests and did a terrific job at organizing and moving the cars smoothly back and forth. We highly recommend Elite Parking and Hospitality!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Christina · Married on 08/27/2017

Michael Flynn was impeccable to work with. Offered solutions we didn't even realize were possible, at no additional cost! His team set up in front of the church where we got married, and then moved two blocks down to our reception venue, to best accommodate our guests. They even directed guests to the reception venue after the ceremony, which speaks to the "hospitality" part of their name. We sincerely appreciated the team's willingness to work with us, and we highly recommend their services. This was the least stressful part of the wedding planning, for sure!

Sent on 09/06/2017

• 320 Endo Boulevard Ext. 2nd Floor, 2nd Floor Garden City, NY, 11530 See on map
    Location of (Elite Parking Systems Group)