13251 Ventura Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

ELI’s BAND is a high-energy, international live band that specializes in performing at multicultural weddings all over the world. We provide entertainment for high end international events using a modern approach to music. Our team consist of hand picked diverse talents that perform in a huge variety of languages and musical genres. We perform for the following communities all over the world: Jewish, American, Persian, Russian, Spanish/Latin, Arabic, Israeli, French, Italian and more.

IELI’s BAND is represented by Eli Buzaglo Entertainment, which is an entertainment company founded 10 years ago by owner Eli Buzaglo. On your special day, ELI’s BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment will make all of your dreams come true with their unique approach to wedding entertainment.

ELI’s BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment is a versatile high end band that performs a wide variety of music in several different languages, which include English, Hebrew, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Italian and French. The core band features 8 talented musicians (4 singers + 4 musicians) but it can be expanded to fit up to 15 performers not to mention our Eli's Big Band 30 piece orchestra for truly grand wedding receptions.

We also offer a s full sound production in California, Neveda and Arizona and DJ services to complete the entertainment for the whole night.

Follow ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment on

13 Reviews for ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

• jaime

jaime · Married on 09/14/2019

The best of the best

Eli's band was one of the best investments that we made for our wedding. We had originally planned on JUST having a DJ for our hinjew wedding - but Leora (our wedding planner from best bride) urged us to check out Eli.

I walked into the meeting with Eli and Alisa thinking "ok - i'll check them out but we def are not having a band". Well let's just say within the first 10 minutes I was sold on them lol.

We had a full day (12 hour) wedding experience - it was a mix of cultures (Hindu/Jewish) and EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE raved about our band. The DJ and Eli and his crew had flawless transitions and really came together to collaborate for us. Our reception was REALLY on fire and Eli's band was really the reason that the vibe was so high and energetic.

Not only are they just impeccable at the execution of what they do - but their voices and talent and second to none. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet (especially Alisa) and I would recommend them to ANYONE without any hesitation. I am so grateful for them!! Thank you Eli & Alisa & crew - we love you guys!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Nadia · Married on 07/13/2019

Ridiculous! Beyond amazing! Incredible

ELI'S BAND IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BAND ON THE PLANET. Words can't even begin to describe how incredible they are, but I will do my best....they far surpassed my expectations, and let me tell you I had pretty high hopes after seeing all of their reviews / videos leading up to my wedding. They will take your wedding to a level that no other band, dj or entertainer will even come close to doing. I don't think there was one guest that didn't either come up to me that night or text me the next day to tell me that it was the best night of their lives, even better than their own wedding nights! It's been almost three weeks since our wedding, and people are still talking about the band!! Their energy was unlike anything I had ever seen before, and they were an absolute dream to work with. Alissa was seriously a godsend -- she even gave me recommendations on timeline, lighting, song choices, etc. that totally elevated the evening and made it a unique and unforgettable experience for all guests from start to finish. I can't even imagine what my wedding would have been without them...THEY WERE FREAKING INCREDIBLE. If you want a wedding that you and your friends will talk about for decades, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALISSA AND ALL OF ELI"S BAND!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Award

ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Reggae
    Strings
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Bilingual MC
    Instrumentals
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• 13251 Ventura Blvd Los Angeles, CA, 91604 See on map
    818-938-1430 (Phone number)
    Location of (ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment)