13251 Ventura Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment

ELI’s BAND is a high-energy, international live band that specializes in performing at multicultural weddings all over the world. We provide entertainment for high end international events using a modern approach to music. Our team consist of hand picked diverse talents that perform in a huge variety of languages and musical genres. We perform for the following communities all over the world: Jewish, American, Persian, Russian, Spanish/Latin, Arabic, Israeli, French, Italian and more.

IELI’s BAND is represented by Eli Buzaglo Entertainment, which is an entertainment company founded 10 years ago by owner Eli Buzaglo. On your special day, ELI’s BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment will make all of your dreams come true with their unique approach to wedding entertainment.

ELI’s BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment is a versatile high end band that performs a wide variety of music in several different languages, which include English, Hebrew, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Italian and French. The core band features 8 talented musicians (4 singers + 4 musicians) but it can be expanded to fit up to 15 performers not to mention our Eli's Big Band 30 piece orchestra for truly grand wedding receptions.

We also offer a s full sound production in California, Neveda and Arizona and DJ services to complete the entertainment for the whole night.

Follow ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment on

ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment 2
ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment 3

Nadia · Married on 07/13/2019

Ridiculous! Beyond amazing! Incredible

ELI'S BAND IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BAND ON THE PLANET. Words can't even begin to describe how incredible they are, but I will do my best....they far surpassed my expectations, and let me tell you I had pretty high hopes after seeing all of their reviews / videos leading up to my wedding. They will take your wedding to a level that no other band, dj or entertainer will even come close to doing. I don't think there was one guest that didn't either come up to me that night or text me the next day to tell me that it was the best night of their lives, even better than their own wedding nights! It's been almost three weeks since our wedding, and people are still talking about the band!! Their energy was unlike anything I had ever seen before, and they were an absolute dream to work with. Alissa was seriously a godsend -- she even gave me recommendations on timeline, lighting, song choices, etc. that totally elevated the evening and made it a unique and unforgettable experience for all guests from start to finish. I can't even imagine what my wedding would have been without them...THEY WERE FREAKING INCREDIBLE. If you want a wedding that you and your friends will talk about for decades, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALISSA AND ALL OF ELI"S BAND!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tatyana · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Eli's Band for our wedding on October 5, 2018 !! They absolutely KILLED IT!!! We want to have another event just so Eli's Band can play again. First off, both Alicia and Eli sang for our ceremony and made it MAGICAL!! We could not have asked for anything better. Once the reception started, it was a non-stop rager!! Everybody is talking about our band!! We are russian american and they played the perfect mix of old school, latin, jewish, russian, new school! They knew exactly what they were doing and felt the crowd!! They had our diverse crowd on the dance floor the whole night!! Leading up to the event - Alica and Eli were super responsive and were a pleasure to work with. Don't think twice, Eli's Band will make your night a night to remember!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Award

ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classical, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System