ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment Reviews

ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment 2
ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment 3

Nadia · Married on 07/13/2019

Ridiculous! Beyond amazing! Incredible

ELI'S BAND IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BAND ON THE PLANET. Words can't even begin to describe how incredible they are, but I will do my best....they far surpassed my expectations, and let me tell you I had pretty high hopes after seeing all of their reviews / videos leading up to my wedding. They will take your wedding to a level that no other band, dj or entertainer will even come close to doing. I don't think there was one guest that didn't either come up to me that night or text me the next day to tell me that it was the best night of their lives, even better than their own wedding nights! It's been almost three weeks since our wedding, and people are still talking about the band!! Their energy was unlike anything I had ever seen before, and they were an absolute dream to work with. Alissa was seriously a godsend -- she even gave me recommendations on timeline, lighting, song choices, etc. that totally elevated the evening and made it a unique and unforgettable experience for all guests from start to finish. I can't even imagine what my wedding would have been without them...THEY WERE FREAKING INCREDIBLE. If you want a wedding that you and your friends will talk about for decades, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALISSA AND ALL OF ELI"S BAND!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tatyana · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Eli's Band for our wedding on October 5, 2018 !! They absolutely KILLED IT!!! We want to have another event just so Eli's Band can play again. First off, both Alicia and Eli sang for our ceremony and made it MAGICAL!! We could not have asked for anything better. Once the reception started, it was a non-stop rager!! Everybody is talking about our band!! We are russian american and they played the perfect mix of old school, latin, jewish, russian, new school! They knew exactly what they were doing and felt the crowd!! They had our diverse crowd on the dance floor the whole night!! Leading up to the event - Alica and Eli were super responsive and were a pleasure to work with. Don't think twice, Eli's Band will make your night a night to remember!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Allen · Married on 08/25/2018

The most incredible band out there! We hired them for our wedding on 8/25/2018 and their performance surpassed anything we could have ever imagined! If you're looking for high energy, passion, and the most incredible singers/instrumentals out there - HIGHLY recommended. Best band I have ever seen/ 15 out of 10 stars. Love you guys!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Natella · Married on 06/24/2018

We wish we could give more stars!!! Eli’s band was the absolute best decision for our wedding! Eli and Alisa sang so beautifully throughout the night and the musicians were so amazing! All of our guests had such an incredible time and were on the dance floor all night! Also, the communication leading up to the wedding between Alisa and us was great, which was much appreciated when you are planning a wedding all the way from Chicago. Thank you Eli’s Band for giving us such an unforgettable, perfect night!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2018

One of the most important decisions you will make during your wedding planning is who the band will be... the band will set the tone for the entire day. My husband is Ukrainian Israeli and I am American but my parents are from Iran and Chile (South America). To say that we were a mixed crowd is the hugest understatement. We had to find a band that would understand what to do with a beautifully diverse crowd like this! We are so grateful we met Eli and Alisa from Eli's Band! They met with us twice before the wedding; the first time was an introduction and the second was a few weeks before the big day. They were so passionate about making the day memorable and really listen to what you want but redirect you when necessary. The experience really shows here, trust them all the way. On the day, I was blown away... I can now say I am 100% confident that there is absolutely no band that could have performed the way they did. We were lucky to have them perform during the ceremony and they stayed through the cocktail hour and the reception. Eli's voice is like an angel and Alisa is a powerhouse. They will give you chills and bring everyone's emotions to the surface. The two of them are an incredible team. The crowd was dancing ALL night long; the variety of music was perfect for each of our many cultures. The energy, talent and depth of experience they have in entertaining really shows. Eli and Alisa, thank you so much... we are forever grateful for you. You made our night emotional, exciting, and EVERYONE wants to relive it, not just the bride and groom. I hope we cross paths again!

I just want to add:
    I wish I could share videos of our special night... I encourage you to visit their website and watch videos, you will understand once you do! And meet with them... that's when you realize there's no competition, they are one of a kind.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment 5

natalie · Married on 01/14/2018

To the people who made our wedding MAGICAL and most memorable, THANK YOU is an understatement! An unforgettable experience that has everyone still talking about YOU guys!

Its extremely challenging to grab two different families from two different cultures, put them together on a dance floor and have them rock out like never before. When inquired about Eli's Band, Alisa was so pleasant to speak with & super helpful. Alisa assured me I had nothing to worry about, to go in with blind trust & promised me I wouldn’t regret it.

After meeting Eli & Alisa for the first time through FaceTime both my husband and I fell in love with them. They both spent the quality time needed in getting to know us and made sure all facets were covered before the big day!

Their electric energy & ability to read a crowd is just something we can't begin to put into words. From our beautiful & emotional Chuppa that had everyone crying to the reception which had everyone on the floor. It was everything we pictured, wished for and MORE!

You guys come so highly recommended, Evan & I are already looking into have another party just to fly you guys back to NYC! LOL
    Thank you again!!

To anyone that is looking for an AMAZING, talented & unforgettable event, ELI'S BAND is the way to go.

Natalie & Evan

Sent on 01/22/2018
    ELI's BAND - Eli Buzaglo Entertainment 6

Jonathan · Married on 08/27/2017

We wanted to thank you for the amazing work you did for our wedding. You took every note and request and incorporated them all seamlessly. You're suggestions were all winners and were so glad we let you guide us through the party. The time you spent with us making sure that not only did we get exactly what we wanted but that the party was such a hit is so appreciated. And It really was a hit. All of our friends are raving about you guys. The whole 11 piece band was incredible. You both are so fun to work with and we can't wait to tell every engaged couple we know that the first vendor they should book is Eli's Band.

To be honest this note is so hard to write because we can't sum up how happy we are that we went you. The chuppah was amazingly special and spiritual. The party was non-stop. And you looked great too! Your attention for design goes a long way. You guys are true professionals is every sense of the word. We always felt confident leaving our party in your hands.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    Looking forward to seeing you at many events in the future!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Maya · Married on 08/12/2017

We had heard amazing things about Eli's band, and the rumors are all SO TRUE. Eli and Alisa, the lead singers, have incredible energy, both on and off the stage. They are patient and really really care about their clients. They took the time to get to know us and asked about our guests so that they could create a unique musical evening that was meant just for us and our guests.

Alisa sang an UNBELIEVABLY beautiful song for me while I walked down the aisle, it was so special and unforgettable. Then at the reception, Eli's band was ON FIRE. They took the energy of our crowd and took it to the next level, everyone couldn't stop dancing because the band was so incredible!!! They are so fun and really made our wedding a truly unforgettable evening. So many of our guests have asked us who the band was at our wedding because they were so incredible! THANK YOU Eli and Alisa, we can't wait to see you again!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2017

If you want the absolute best band for your wedding, then look no further than Eli's band.

Eli's Band performed at our wedding 3 weeks ago (both during the chuppah and for the reception) and our guests are STILL talking about how much they loved the band.

I come from an Israeli Russian home and my new husband comes from an Israeli home, so we asked Eli's Band to play a mix of both types of music, and they completely delivered. They played all of the new, up-to-date music - both in Hebrew and Russian - as well as current top 40 hits, and kept our guests on their feet the entire time.

Most importantly, Eli's Band was easy to work with. They met with us a month before the wedding to plan out a schedule (which we also vetted with our wedding coordinator) to help give us a sense of the order of things for the wedding. All of their Hebrew chuppah songs are on YouTube (but they also take requests), so my husband and I were able to easily decide on songs for walking down the aisle to.

Bottom line: If you want a high-energy, happy, "dance the night away" wedding, then Eli's Band is most certainly for you.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/27/2015

Eli's Band was the Best!!! Perfect feel of the crowd!!!! everyone was very pleased

Sent on 12/02/2015