1215 S. KIHEI RD STE O #635, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Elements by K.H & co.

Elements Luxury Events by K.H & co. is a coordination company specializing in the design, execution and management of high-end, premier weddings. Our events are masterfully designed and orchestrated down to the smallest detail to reflect the client's vision. Our work translates into memorable experiences for clients and their guests that integrate the finest food, wine, cocktails, entertainment, innovative design and above all else, customer service.

Follow Elements by K.H & co. on

Bouquet
Bouquet
floralsannakimst939
Elements by K.H & co.
copy of platesetting and florals cjevansnicolemich
tablesettingannakimst620
actionreceptionpb829
actioncjevansgc938
388695525ec48699 1479847788623 actioncjevansgc938
Table setting

9 Reviews for Elements by K.H & co.

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2018

I can't even begin to describe how amazing this team is! Lindsay was our planner/coordinator/event designer and there is not one single thing I would change from our wedding day. As I got to know Lindsay over the planning process, I quickly began to trust her guidance and suggestions. Choosing to trust her with the suggested vendors and design was the best decision I could have made! The event was flawless and surpassed any vision I had. All the guests were blown away too :) This team was amazing to work with and I highly recommend them! Their services, knowledge, and expertise are truly priceless and worth more than any cost!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. The care and attention we provide to our clients are top priorities, and we are honored that you had complete trust in us to help bring your celebration to life. We are thrilled that you, Brian and your guests enjoyed your day and wish you the very best as you begin a new life chapter together.

Please stay in touch!

Jillian · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I had the most unforgettable wedding day thanks to Kimiko and her team. I am not a great planner and I found the thought of planning a destination wedding pretty overwhelming. Kimiko helped design, plan and execute every detail of the day and it was absolutely perfect. While they do provide a list of preferred vendors, they were very flexible and open to other vendors I considering during the planning process. I would still recommend sticking with their preferred list as they only work with vendors they know are reliable and that are capable of providing a certain quality. The team did an excellent job listening to my ideas and also throwing out design elements I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. They were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout my whole stay in Hawaii, and were a dream to have on the big day. I think the team probably had a few sleepless nights in the lead up as I made lots of last minute changes, but they would go to the ends of the earth to make everything come together on your wedding day. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a very talented wedding planning team.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Elements by K.H & co.'s reply:

Aloha Jillian - thank you for this wonderful review. It makes our job so much easier when we have such an engaged couple involved in the planning process. You and Sean were an absolute pleasure to work with and we're so grateful that you entrusted us to bring your vision to life. We hope to see you again soon, be it on Maui or in Sydney. Mahalo!

bethany · Married on 11/26/2016

They will work with you to make your vision a reality. They are very professional and know what they are doing. They are top of the line. Everything they make is beautiful.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Elements by K.H & co.'s reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We’re so thrilled that we were able to help make your special day a reality.

Award

Elements by K.H & co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1215 S. KIHEI RD, STE O #635 Kihei, 96753 See on map
    1 (800) 591-0343 (Phone number)