Maineville, Maineville, OH 45039 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Whims

Elegant Whims is an Award Wining,Wedding and Event planning company based in Maineville, Ohio, serving the areas of Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Dayton. These certified wedding planners offer years of experience in planning and executing weddings and events that are unforgettable. Their expertise and knowledge has recently been quoted in The New York Times Sunday Style section. Offering several planning collections that cater to clients in the greater Cincinnati OH area or those living out of state, Elegant Whims is prepared to listen to your needs and create a beautiful wedding celebration with you.

Elegant Whims offers several comprehensive wedding planning collections, ranging from full planning to partial planning to day-of management. They have new, cutting-edge decor packages for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. This wedding planning company offers planning services for all wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, and double weddings. Their services provide two certified wedding planners and the following services:

• Budget analysis

Elegant Whims 7
  • Echo

Echo Dearsman · Married on 10/30/2018

Personable and Kind

As the wedding photographer of Echo by Design, it has been my pleasure to work with both Patti + Melinda as they guide their couples through their wedding day! They have been personable, kind, and always professional! It has always been their goal to meet you, know you, and give you your best options both leading up to the wedding day and on your day itself. How lucky you would be to have them by your side! Thank you, Patti + Melinda for always making it super easy to do my job, being fantastic at yours, and helping serve our brides together!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Weizman · Married on 08/11/2018

A combination of Fergie and Jesus

I worked with Patti and Melinda for a year and a half to plan my wedding. They are two hardworking women who love their job and you can see it in their work. If you want a stress free, perfect, and fun wedding than I would suggest Patti and Melinda. They also know how to tame 150 crazy Italians (which is hard to do). They knew the best vendors and everything was beyond perfect. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them! They rock!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Elegant Whims 13
    Elegant Whims 14
    Elegant Whims 15

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Recently I attended my nieces wedding where Elegant Whims was the wedding planning company. Melinda and Patti were so helpful to my sister (mother of the bride) and my niece, (the bride). These amazing ladies were with them every step of the way giving wonderful advice and support. We enjoyed the week before the wedding knowing everything was being handled by these wedding planners. I will recommend Elegant Whims to everyone!!! I will also be using them in the future when my daughter gets married.

Sent on 10/04/2018

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Unlimited Events
    Unlimited Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

We have had the pleasure of working with Elegant Whims on several events! Their energy is amazing and we love how dedicated they are to their clients! Patti and Melinda treat each event as it were their own! We love working with them on designing outstanding events and look forward to continuing our relationship!

• Unlimited Events
    Unlimited Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

• DJ Dayna
    DJ Dayna Wedding DJs

Elegant Whims are 2 elegant ladies that you would dream of to help plan and execute your special day! They are friendly, professional, fun, and have a knack for ensuring your day runs smooth as silk! :)

• Maineville Maineville, OH, 45039 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Evening Appointments/6:00 am-8:00 pm Tuesday &Thursday