Events by Shannon

Middletown, OH View map Visit website

Events by Shannon is a wedding planning company based out of Middletown, Ohio. The owner, Shannon Burton, is a self-described celebration designer who loves to bring her clients’ visions to fruition. Whether you’re planning a countryside escape or a ballroom banquet, this planner can create atmospheres in which unforgettable memories thrive.

Events by Shannon offers services for those requiring full, partial, and day-off planning guidance. This planner’s options can be mixed and matched to formulate a package that is completely tailored to your needs. For those feeling daunted at the prospect of planning their entire day, the full planning service is a great choice. Here, your planner will make sure that fine detail is professionally addressed. Shannon will also assist you in finding your ideal venue, ordering invitations, fresh florals, and much more. You can also be provided with a list of reliable vendors who can help your wedding day run without a hitch. Additional planning options include, but are not limited to:

• Complete event design
  • Woman-owned

• Maddie
    Maddie A. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing wedding planner!!!

Shannon was such a calming presence during our wedding festivities, she made us feel safe and went above and beyond! Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 04/17/2021

Shannon made all of our wedding dreams come true!!!

About two months before our big day I started to realize I needed a Day of Coordinator to help with timeline, setup, and all the little things on the wedding day. I searched for Day of Coordinators on The Knot and stumbled upon Events by Shannon. We hired her last minute and it was by far the best decision we made in the 1.5 years of wedding planning!! Shannon helped make all of our wedding dreams come true! She sent me checklists leading up to the wedding to ensure I was fully prepared for the big day. On our wedding day...WOW! She was a lifesaver. She did all of the decorating, kept a wedding party of 21 on track (that is a feat in and of itself), coordinated all of our vendors, ensured my husband and I got fed and took a few minutes to ourselves to relax prior to the reception (which was a Godsend and much needed!), cleaned up and did everything in between! Thank you is not enough for all that she did to make our wedding day perfect! The only thing I would have changed is hiring her SOONER in the planning process! She has so many tips/tricks and decor to help you save money and time which are very precious when planning a wedding. I have already recommended her to other brides and I will continue to every chance I get! Hire Events by Shannon and you will not be disappointed! ♥️

Events by Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley for your beautiful review. It was a pleasure for our team to be a part of your special day!!
    Samantha S. Married on 06/06/2020

Hire events by shannon!

Shannon and her team are absolutely amazing!! Shannon goes above and beyond to ensure your day goes smooth. She decorates, plans, coordinates and so much more. She is creative, fun and efficient! She treats your wedding as if it were her own and you’d think you were her only client because of how dedicated she is to your vision and wedding day. I honestly would not have been able to have this wedding without her. Hiring events by Shannon was the best decision we made. You will love having her for your day!! ❤️

Events by Shannon's reply:

Thank you so much, Sammy!! You and Eric were such a great bride & groom!! You overcame COVID struggles and your day was wonderful! Thank you for trusting us with your day! ❤️

Deals

Events by Shannon 1
Exclusive

Middletown Middletown, OH, 45042
Location of (Events by Shannon)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding