Party In A Package

Cincinnati, OH View map

$850 Typical Price

Party In A Package is here to help you!

Our experienced staff will make your Event one to remember. We specialize in planning all the details from the start to finish, but can do as little or as much as you need!

Anniversaries

Birthdays

BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTIES

Bridal/Baby Showers

We work with reputable Vendors to help create exactly what you want. We have years of experience and a successful track record.

Call today for a FREE Consultation!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
Save the Dates

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$850

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Printing

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Alana Married on 06/15/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michele was a pleasure to work with, and made a very stressful time so easy for us. She was professional, provided us with many options, and was so helpful. She had a lot of contacts, and so many ideas to help us make our final decisions. On our day, everything went so smoothly, and was PERFECT!
    Teresa Married on 06/01/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vender took my vision and made it happen, still getting wonderful comments on my wedding which was 4 months ago. Vender was great to work with and had good ideas. Would use her again when I have a party.
    Crystal Married on 10/06/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I first started thinking about my wedding I hadn't put much thought into hiring a wedding planner, but then when I met with Michele for our first meeting there was instant chemistry between her, my mom and I that we had no doubt in our mind she was exactly what we needed to help us plan along the way. She was very helpful understanding our needs and wants and guiding us with other vendors and setting up meetings. She was always available via email or phone, and meeting times were never difficult to schedule. She offers several types of packages based on your needs throughout your wedding planning and wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Party In A Package 1
Discount
Don't have time to decorate your home for the holidays? Want to add some extra special decor? Let Party In A Package help you this holiday season! Our Floral Designers can come to your home and turn it into a winter wonderland! We can create custom centerpieces, fireplace mantel decor, or add special touches to any area in your home! Book now becase the holiday season is filling up!

Megan Selnick Events & Design Megan Selnick Events & Design Wedding Planners

Party in a Package has gained so much experience over the years and is one of the best in the city. Truly capable of a wide variety of events and weddings. I've yet to see something Party in a Package could not handle.

Images by Daniel Michael Photography Images by Daniel Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Very simply, elegant taste, classy approach, professional and very genuine. I could go on and on, but sometimes simple is good!

A Savannah Nite Limousine A Savannah Nite Limousine Wedding Limos

Party in package has done some of the most beautiful events we have seen. They take your dreams and ideas and make them a reality. Working with Michelle and her staff makes our jobs a lot easier!!!!

Cincinnati

by appointment only
Location of (Party In A Package)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding