Madison Ave, Covington, KY 41016 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About The Invited Cincy

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! At The Invited Cincy, we put the beauty of Cincinnati on your wedding stationery!

My name is Alex, and I specialize in modern and minimally elegant designs. I offer unique details, specifically one of a kind watercolor illustrations that will make your invitations truly a work of art. I only use the finest quality paper, and you will have the chance to touch and play with samples for yourself if you would like to meet for an in-person consultation! I love coffee, lets get some!

To reach me, please drop me a direct message here on WeddingWire or e-mail me direct at alex@theinvitedcincy.com. You can also book an appointment for us to talk through my website. This way you can set up specific time and date most convenient for you. I look forward to meeting!

About Me:

I am currently completing my last year of graduate school for my MBA. Business school has given me self-confidence in my ability to design, produce, and market my ideas to customers who would enjoy them. My artistic talents were realized at a young age, and I was enrolled in developmental art programs throughout my childhood. Professionally, I have worked for ArtWorks of Cincinnati, and I’ve assisted on a large scale art installation commissioned by the Mayerson Foundation. I reside in the great city of Ludlow, KY with my fiancé Andrew. We have two crazy sweet dogs, Melbourne and Brisbane.

downtown cincy wedding 2 51 1883427 1571775168
Rose Gold Foil RSVP
Rose Gold Foil RSVP
downtown cincy wedding 2 51 1883427 1571775168

The Invited Cincy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly